FA

eekndyn

Are there any astrologers that study forensic astrology and frequent this site.

Or anyone who is familiar with f.a.

Last edited:

dr. farr

You will find examples of this in the threads entitled "Help Find Missing Madeliene" and "Missing person-need help", to be found in the Horary Forums (Lost Items & Missing People section)

poyi

Premium Member
There is one Forensic Astrologer mentioned by a member of our forum during the discussion on Missing Person's thread. You may want to purchase her book if you are interested in this field of astrology. I am waiting for my copy to arrive from amazon. I am sure it will fasinate you if you have 8th house, Saturn, Pluto and Scorpio dominating in your chart. I'm hoping this book will blow my mind!

Forensic Astrology for Everyone: You Don't Need to be an Astrologer to Locate Lost Objects, Find Missing Persons, Solve Mysteries or Predict the Outcome of Events Paperback – August 23, 2013

by Ms Caroline J Luley (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1492122726/ref=oh_details_o01_s02_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

eekndyn

There is one Forensic Astrologer mentioned by a member of our forum during the discussion on Missing Person's thread. You may want to purchase her book if you are interested in this field of astrology. I am waiting for my copy to arrive from amazon. I am sure it will fasinate you if you have 8th house, Saturn, Pluto and Scorpio dominating in your chart. I'm hoping this book will blow my mind!

Forensic Astrology for Everyone: You Don't Need to be an Astrologer to Locate Lost Objects, Find Missing Persons, Solve Mysteries or Predict the Outcome of Events Paperback – August 23, 2013

by Ms Caroline J Luley (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1492122726/ref=oh_details_o01_s02_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yes that's what field I'm interested in. I wanted to know if anyone was practicing and working along with LE. I went back and forth with Dave Campbell and got his advice. That's awesome your into as well. Not too many books for the subject. And not too many openly talk. So it's become this secret hobby. I want to meet other who share this hobby. The devil is in the details and every chart I've seen speaks volumes. I want to go deeper than the Google surface. Thanks for the recommendation.

eekndyn

You will find examples of this in the threads entitled "Help Find Missing Madeliene" and "Missing person-need help", to be found in the Horary Forums (Lost Items & Missing People section)
thanks. Dr. I have browsed through. As the charts always tell the story, every story is different making it truly hard to grasp what applies and what does not. However I don't think it gets much attention.

Marinka

IMO, a few branches of astrology are falling into what might be considered forensic astrology. You can use horary charts for questions about location of missing persons and status and whether deaths are suspicious and so on. Event charts can be used to identify circumstances and to follow a situation. Lastly, progressions, solar arc, and transits can supplement what is found in horary and event charts .. or even become the primary source of information.

I'm doing investigations into missing children (people) and I'm using a series of horary charts, along with event charts. When possible (and available), I add the natal with progressions and solar arc. I've just started the research a few months ago and expect to cover about 500 separate cases before it's completed.

eekndyn

IMO, a few branches of astrology are falling into what might be considered forensic astrology. You can use horary charts for questions about location of missing persons and status and whether deaths are suspicious and so on. Event charts can be used to identify circumstances and to follow a situation. Lastly, progressions, solar arc, and transits can supplement what is found in horary and event charts .. or even become the primary source of information.

I'm doing investigations into missing children (people) and I'm using a series of horary charts, along with event charts. When possible (and available), I add the natal with progressions and solar arc. I've just started the research a few months ago and expect to cover about 500 separate cases before it's completed.

Sadly, to think there are so many cases. Horary and event charts are the only way I know how to work it up. I've only been studying for a few years, and for the past year I've been working a case that keeps leading to more clues.. that hungers me for more knowledge. Thanks for replying btw.

eekndyn

Also, I wanted to ask do you use modern astrology during your research. I'm finding it difficult to stick with traditional as we have progressed with the times.

Marinka

Also, I wanted to ask do you use modern astrology during your research. I'm finding it difficult to stick with traditional as we have progressed with the times.

That is a very good question. I respect traditional astrology as I would respect the discoveries and methods set out by early doctors, scientists, biologists and so on.

But, nothing stands still and astrology the least of all. To use methods from centuries ago, or even decades ago leads to stagnation (although, the baby should not be thrown out with the bath water). I think that the pioneers in this field would have wanted their discoveries to be examined, turned inside out, and reworked as a way of moving forward and making it better. If I eventually come out with the books that I plan, I would want people to take them as a stepping stone and not use the material as if it's set in stone.

With that, I use all the planets but, my expertise is geared to provide prediction from charts. As such, I practice neither modern nor traditional astrology.

eekndyn

That is a very good question. I respect traditional astrology as I would respect the discoveries and methods set out by early doctors, scientists, biologists and so on.

But, nothing stands still and astrology the least of all. To use methods from centuries ago, or even decades ago leads to stagnation (although, the baby should not be thrown out with the bath water). I think that the pioneers in this field would have wanted their discoveries to be examined, turned inside out, and reworked as a way of moving forward and making it better. If I eventually come out with the books that I plan, I would want people to take them as a stepping stone and not use the material as if it's set in stone.

With that, I use all the planets but, my expertise is geared to provide prediction from charts. As such, I practice neither modern nor traditional astrology.

I agree. I think the early publishers would absolutely agree in other methods and different ways. Even though out of site out of mind is no longer valid. When our consciousness had expanded. Even a dog knows the outcome of gravity. I mean that without disrespect. I know outer planets are generational however evolving us as humans. Making not so easy to follow the rules. Completely. I feel a sense of team justice in the air. I am nowhere near and pray never to reach 500 cases. I have a total of 5. Good luck on your publishing. I'd be curious if you worked up and of the case I've been studying. Thanks again for your response.