Exploring the Secrets of Magi Astrology Compatibility: Let's Discover Together!

myvortexlife1012

Just looking for input into the general conversation. I'm not asking anyone to violate their vows of secrecy (should any exist).
Maybe we can establish a communication channel on here to me. And I will get you some answers. Think of a questionnaire on or 2 that is either general and needed or would be very helpful for you or others.

Then I can ask, how nice a week, at least one question, hopefully. And we can see how the communication is happening and revise things in a couple weeks or a month.

Sound good?

FraterAC

Maybe we can establish a communication channel on here to me. And I will get you some answers. Think of a questionnaire on or 2 that is either general and needed or would be very helpful for you or others.

Then I can ask, how nice a week, at least one question, hopefully. And we can see how the communication is happening and revise things in a couple weeks or a month.

Sound good?
Sounds reasonable.
OK, for starts, what planets, minor planets and asteroids do the Magi practitioners use? Any other celestial bodies? How do they understand them?
(If the usual 10 planets, the Lights and planets Mercury through Pluto are named, no need to describe unless there is some unusual meaning ascribed to them)

myvortexlife1012

LONG ANSWER
Let me respond first with what I have learned so far from my personal experiences with chatting with a Magi Astrologer. Magi Astrology can be compared to levels of math taught in school. One can study math far beyond what is offered in High School, in college, or university. The math that many teachers may know isn't representative of the whole (all teachers). So as I get to speak with a very experienced Magi Astrologer, not every Magi Astrologer is created equal. As far as I know, they don't disseminate all of the knowledge each person gains individually, to everyone else. So one can become a Magi Astrologer in an 18 month Free certificate program, available for Members only. That's how new Magi Astrologers start.

From that point, I don't know how they keep up giving new information, or if they do that. Some Magi Astrologers who know more, are probably ones who ask more questions to the Senior Magi Astrologers. That seems like it would be true.

Now to your question. From my knowledge so far, over the last 2 years, they have discovered deep accurate meaning for dozens of new asteroids. This information helps the Magi Society, and the lead Magi Astrologers, but I doubt the info gets passed down to all who has become a Magi Astrologer.

The fact is they are being stewards of this information because it can be misused greatly. It is a society, like "protectors of the knowledge" type of Shaolin Monks, which is their origin.

So what they can tell us about, is not as much as they can check on for us. That's why it's good to hire a Magi Astrologer. But if you want one who has a particular specialty in a certain area, it would be appropriate to contact them to get the name of someone who for sure knows "more" and can check on it for you.

SHORT ANSWER
So a short answer is 'they use what they know', based on how much time they have. Some may know more than others, because of communication with leadership or becoming acquaintances or friends with other Magi Astrologers, or simply being perhaps "smarter" and understanding more.

I'LL ASK ABOUT IT NEXT TIME
I will try to get you an answer based on when I actually ask about this. I couldn't find your question when it was time to ask last time.

Disclaimer: I am not an expert, so this info could be wrong or misleading. I’m doing my best. I will be asking the question and relay the info I get.

Last edited:

FraterAC

LONG ANSWER
Let me respond first with what I have learned so far from my personal experiences with chatting with a Magi Astrologer. Magi Astrology can be compared to levels of math taught in school. One can study math far beyond what is offered in High School, in college, or university. The math that many teachers may know isn't representative of the whole (all teachers). So as I get to speak with a very experienced Magi Astrologer, not every Magi Astrologer is created equal. As far as I know, they don't disseminate all of the knowledge each person gains individually, to everyone else. So one can become a Magi Astrologer in an 18 month Free certificate program, available for Members only. That's how new Magi Astrologers start.

From that point, I don't know how they keep up giving new information, or if they do that. Some Magi Astrologers who know more, are probably ones who ask more questions to the Senior Magi Astrologers. That seems like it would be true.

Now to your question. From my knowledge so far, over the last 2 years, they have discovered deep accurate meaning for dozens of new asteroids. This information helps the Magi Society, and the lead Magi Astrologers, but I doubt the info gets passed down to all who has become a Magi Astrologer.

The fact is they are being stewards of this information because it can be misused greatly. It is a society, like "protectors of the knowledge" type of Shaolin Monks, which is their origin.

So what they can tell us about, is not as much as they can check on for us. That's why it's good to hire a Magi Astrologer. But if you want one who has a particular specialty in a certain area, it would be appropriate to contact them to get the name of someone who for sure knows "more" and can check on it for you.

SHORT ANSWER
So a short answer is 'they use what they know', based on how much time they have. Some may know more than others, because of communication with leadership or becoming acquaintances or friends with other Magi Astrologers, or simply being perhaps "smarter" and understanding more.

I'LL ASK ABOUT IT NEXT TIME
I will try to get you an answer based on when I actually ask about this. I couldn't find your question when it was time to ask last time.

Disclaimer: I am not an expert, so this info could be wrong or misleading. I’m doing my best. I will be asking the question and relay the info I get.
I don't want to trick someone into violating their oath of secrecy/confidentiality. If the Magi believe what they have is exclusive but could be turned to unethical or selfish purposes, and is therefore their responsibility to protect, OK.

Some people believe (erroneously) astrology can be used to put hexes or destructive energies on other people. That is not true, but if someone believes that, then they need to be very circumspect in disseminating the information they have, for their own sakes. If someone believes there is a secret way to harm people, and they tell everyone they meet, then they are creating karma by their willful irresponsibility -- even if what they are believing is false. Responsibility in these kinds of matters is pretty hard edge.

So don't bug anyone about things they are sworn to secrecy about. If they talk, OK. If they're reticent, forget it.

myvortexlife1012

Right. Well they are able to talk about certain things all of the time. It is just releasing the other stuff that they won’t do.

I asked my Magi Astrologer and this is what he told me

Question:
Do you use more than just the standard planets in astrology?

Answer:
We always use Chiron, juno, aphrodite and eros. we always use ceres, vesta, pallas, midas and nike, Achilles and excalibur. All the one whose names on the sliders on the new homepage. If you have all of those it opens up your world completely, astrological world increases 10 fold.

& They will be adding more articles on them.

If you visit their new homepage, and look at the image slider, you can see they have included this list of Astro bodies.

myvortexlife1012

Sounds reasonable.
OK, for starts, what planets, minor planets and asteroids do the Magi practitioners use? Any other celestial bodies? How do they understand them?
(If the usual 10 planets, the Lights and planets Mercury through Pluto are named, no need to describe unless there is some unusual meaning ascribed to them)

I asked my Magi Astrologer and this is what he told me

Question:
Do you use more than just the standard planets in astrology?

Answer:
We always use Chiron, juno, aphrodite and eros. we always use ceres, vesta, pallas, midas and nike, Achilles and excalibur. All the one whose names on the sliders on the new homepage. If you have all of those it opens up your world completely, astrological world increases 10 fold.

& They will be adding more articles on them.

If you visit their new homepage, and look at the image slider, you can see they have included this list of Astro bodies.

Magi Astrology - Financial Astrology - Astrology Software Programs

If you search their website using their search function link on the top of their newly redesigned homepage (on desktop) or in the mobile menu (on mobile), search for the names of these new Astro bodies and you should find some info already on the site.

They will be writing new articles as well as time goes on.

So knowing all of this, can you give me a revised question to ask next time?

And you can ask about meaning of them, but there is also a list of these planets with one or 2 word meaning if you scroll down the main new homepage for magi astrology. They are not too far from the top, and above the green outline box.

What should I ask for next time?