Exploring the Secrets of Magi Astrology Compatibility: Let's Discover Together!

myvortexlife1012

Hello,

My journey with Magi Astrology has been a fascinating one.

Years ago, I spent weeks researching and found on a forum, around 700 Magi Astrology aspects and linkages related to relationship compatibility.

Some were good, some were bad, so I grouped these linkages into four areas: Luck, Love, Sex, and Drama.

I used composite charts (midpoints), synastry charts (between two people’s charts). And more.

Eventually once I worked though all the steps, I was able to accurately predict if a relationship was strong enough to stand the test of time. And it feels like I have a big secret, but now at least I get to share it with you all.

What experiences have you had with Magi Astrology? Good or bad?

Last edited:

FraterAC

Did you actually watch the video.
I think we have seen that these links are usually presented without actually having been reviewed beforehand.
When I originally looked into Magi astrology, as I said, nothing was available without a membership or subscription. Leading me to say, they keep it fairly close.
Here is a link to the actual Society itself. Some of the elements of their teaching are named, but there's nothing one can use -- for free - there. Also their books are out of print and often very pricey when found.
https://www.magisociety.com/index.php
So, "on the contrary?" Not.
The referenced video is not from the Magi Society itself, but from this individual promoting his own business, teaching using Magi Society books. There is very little anyone can use in the referenced video; many already use Chiron and parallels/contraparallels, and transits of course. No doubt his courses offer more.
The video has been on YouTube 5 years, has only been viewed 1,900 times, and has a grand total of 72 likes, with 3 responses.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The basic principles of Magi astrology were initially published in 1995 :)
in the book Astrology Really Works!
and further elaborated in the subsequent titles The Magi Society Ephemeris (1950–1999)
Including Secrets of Magi Astrology
(1996)
and Magi Astrology: The Key to Success in Love and Money (1999), all published by Hay House.

Magi astrology differs from other astrological techniques
because exact birth times are not necessary
to do competent astrology within the Magi astrology system.
While having an exact birth time is helpful,
it is not crucial :)

to providing accurate astrological information

FraterAC

So from this information it sounds like the Magi throw out the Signs, Houses, Angles and Moon (which I'd opine a lot of astrologers might miss), and use declination, midpoints and Transits (not exactly new ideas in the 21st century). Also added we have Super Aspects and planetary pictures involving geometrical figures. From other threads, apparently they also use heliocentric aspects (also not an entirely new idea).
There have been a number of astrological movements over time that have thrown out cherished astrological traditions to focus in more tightly on other elements or techniques, and in principle I have no problem with that. But I think the question here (as always!) is using and applying the principles advocated.
Anyone?

FraterAC

I throw out tradition concepts of debility etc to focus on astrodynes.
With all due respect to the T folks out there, at one point I was into dignities, triplicities, decans, terms, faces, etc but did not find them to add anything to my results while using up a lot of (head-mounted) RAM. I may be running my processor to its redline but there are other things I concentrate on now.

LordGiraffe

adf had some mentions, but it was all confusing to me. I know you can search the archives still but I doubt there will be much on magi.

FraterAC

do you own this book? If so, what is its most useful 3 items that are new?
Highly unlikely there will be any answer to this question. The poster neither has nor has read this book.
[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]
There have been people here who did have some familiarity with the Magi Society, but they're either gone or not talking. In the meantime, whatever "secrets" they may have been privy to remain -- secret.
There may be people here with experience of using heliocentric aspects though, which might be one of the more unique phases of the MS information. If so, maybe they will speak up.
Anybody?

Last edited by a moderator:

FraterAC

There probably are some useful things from the Magi Society -- it certainly has its proponents -- planetary pictures, emphasis on certain aspects, possibly how they use midpoints, declination or heliocentric aspects. Unfortunately, no one here is going to get any of that.
Put a frame around this thread and send it to the moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:

myvortexlife1012

I think they hold what they have pretty close to the vest.
Yea I feel lucky I get to help them with their mobile website. So I will eventually share some things that I can share. Because they liked my mobile site https://cosmicdnanetwork.com site. They were waiting for a while to find someone else to do theirs. :) it’s interesting how things worked out. I have been wanting their advice for a while, for like 10, 15 years.

I will find out what I can share with you all, as I understand more.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Part 1 - A comparison between Magi Astrology and traditional astrology.
With the dawning of the age of computers
the Magi Society has been able to perform in-depth studies and extensive research.
The Magi Society has developed a system of astrology called Magi Astrology

that THEY CLAIM :)
adheres to carefully tested principals and is based on concise scientific research

myvortexlife1012

They don't use the Moon is because they do charts for people with both either a known time of birth or unknown time of birth, and Moon moves 13 degrees per day, very fast compared to other planets.
I thought Magi Astrologers wouldn’t use the moon or the ascendant without the time. But now I’m working with some Magi Astrologers and they try to get an accurate time, because they use a lot of stuff they can’t yet reveal, for safety reasons.

So they will try to get an accurate time, and they have custom programs to rectify someone’s time based on life events and progressions.

Because those things do help and are needed for the most fabulous potiential.

Now without the time, they just can’t use the moon or ascendant, and as such, they can only give you good to great results with a date selection, for an event.

With time - fabulous results
Without time, good to great results only

:)

myvortexlife1012

Highly unlikely there will be any answer to this question. The poster neither has nor has read this book.
There have been people here who did have some familiarity with the Magi Society, but they're either gone or not talking. In the meantime, whatever "secrets" they may have been privy to remain -- secret.
There may be people here with experience of using heliocentric aspects though, which might be one of the more unique phases of the MS information. If so, maybe they will speak up.
Anybody?
I can ask some questions for you to a Magi Astrologer. Let me know what you want to know.