Experimental therapy for my knees- please,dr.farr!

SYGRYD

Hello:kissing:! Dr.Farr,please,help me! It's the most important matter for me.
I have knee osteoarthritis since 8 year and the situation is worsening.
My mobility is fine,but pain are awfully! I found an experimental therapy,a small molecule[kartogenin] -and I want to try it on my knees. Side effects-unknown. So,please take a look to my chart, the question is-Will I succed to heal my knees with that experimental therapy-? I asked the question on March,28th,2013,at.09.48[UTC],from Iasi, Romania.
Thank you for all my heart!:love:. Friendly regards:kissing: astro_2gw_61_experimetal_therapy_for_my_knees_he.36751.18751.gif

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Looks favorable: lord of the house of treatment (10th whole sign house), lord of Aries, Mars, is in its domicile in the 10th house (angular); querent (Moon, lord of ascending sign) flows toward Mars (although at a distance, indicative of time being required for the treatment to have a benefic influence) Lord of 6th house (health), Jupiter, is in the 12th house of chronic conditions, in its detriment; however, treatment significator Mars flows toward Jupiter, = additional + testimony (significator of 12th house of chronic conditions, Mercury, also flows toward treatment significator Mars)
IN my opinion the experimental therapy will be of benefit IF persisted in (Aries = "keep trying") and if applied "with vigor" (Aries = "aggressive approach")

SYGRYD

Thank you very,very much,dr.Farr! You are so kind to answer me so quick to my question! I waited very anxious you answer,because I have so many trust in your interpretation of horary! You helped me so many times:love::kissing: !
I know you use the equal format,that's why I was drawing the chart in this format. During the time I was looking for a lot of newest and experimental therapies for knee OA, but none of them doesn't impressed me like Kartogenin. I feel that's the therapy for me!
I know that the 7th house is the house of the doctor,is it correct? My doctor is also an Aries. Does it have any importance? I looked for Uranus in the chart,because it's the Lord of innovative therapies and Uranus make nice aspects- conjunction with Sun, Venus and MARS. THE TIME REQUIRED in this treatment is [after the injection] 42 or even more[Moon -distance-Mars]. Jupiter make sextil with Mars,a very good aspect,isn't it? Of course, I will persist, I wouldn't give up for anything in the world. WHAT DO YOU MEAN -"APPLIED WITH VIGOR"?
Warmly and friendly regards!:smile::kissing:!

dr. farr

Meaning: do the treatment a number of times, and further, consider supporting this treatment with additional alternative measures (such as vibrational therapy, possibly homeopathic remedies, flower essences, etc)

SYGRYD

Thank you so much! I'm already treat my knees with vibrational therapy with my medical device. It t helps me a lot regarding reducing pain. I will go to make laser therapy-hiltherapy with hiro 3.0. After that I will try the experimental procedure. I THOUGHT THAT COULD BE NECESSARY TO REPEAT A NUMBER THE TIMES THE PROCEDURE, BUT I WILL DO THAT AS LONG AS IT'S NECESSARY! I bought from Germany 20 dozes of homeopathic remedy-Carilago Suiss- my acupuncturist recommended it to me. He will make these injections 10/ knee. Flower essences I didn't try, I don't know which essences are the best for my situation.
Thank you from all my heart!
Warmly regards:kissing:!