exchange raj yoga???

midi

For Libra Ascendant people, exchange of lords between 1st Lord(Venus) and 10th Lord(Moon) creates a Raja Yoga(ie. Moon in Libra(1) and Venus in Cancer(10)).
Now the point is, Venus, the Lagnesha also rules the 8th house of the chart. Now what if there is an exchange of lords between 8th And 10th(ie. Moon in Taurus(8) and Venus in Cancer(10). Does that confer the same Raja Yoga???

dr. farr

In my opinion, no (however I am not expertly versed in the technicalities of yogas, so my opinion in this specific matter is open to question)

Bir Singh Khari

Moon and Venus both are under the influence of 'Kendr-adhi-pati-dosh'. Due to exchange if Moon is considered in ASC. then it will be Neech abhilashi ,and Venus in 10th will be considered in the house of enemy . So benifites of Raj Yog are doubtful.

midi

Hmmm, I too think that its not fruitful, because the two planets doesn't share a friendly relation with each other.
and on the other hand raja yogas formed in dushthana doesn't give good results except vipareeta.

dr. farr

Personally I use ashtakavarga of the components of any given yoga or aristha to determine whether it will be of any influence, or of moderate influence, or of very significant influence: the value of ashtakavarga consideration of yogas and aristhas is to allow a quantitative "strength" estimation of that combination.

midi

Personally I use ashtakavarga of the components of any given yoga or aristha to determine whether it will be of any influence, or of moderate influence, or of very significant influence: the value of ashtakavarga consideration of yogas and aristhas is to allow a quantitative "strength" estimation of that combination.

Yes, very true, Dr. Farr