Exams success prospects Aug 2022

Sorrowful

4/08/2022 i'm giving exams about a degree,it's important for me to pass with success.(Still don't know the specific time),do you read success or failure,thnx.

DOB 20 sept 1986
TOB 5:25 am
POB GR/Thessaloniki

creativei

I appreciate you in the midst of many difficulties you are ambitious about studies this will take you high 👍

Education aspects are good chart is very favourable for winning competitive exams especially government related jobs you can try that also but success comes only after seeing setbacks suddenly you make it in end where you thought its over. So give your best results will be fine.

You will have distractions while preparing exams mostly from females or lovers or sisters family disturbances will be there. Even in school colg days you may have struggled to pay fees. Pays fees only in last minute. It also applies for all competitive exams. Any exams related to govt will give full success. Coming Jupiter trsnsits also favorable. All the best 👍😊

Sorrowful

My sister is my teacher so that's why you saw a sister:p,i only payed for the fee of exams.This diploma will help to upgrade a little language skills/level and boost my current weak CV,yeah i'm looking for goverment related jobs with this one.

Sorrowful

I wrote the exams for language degree,despite i'm not so sure,i have positive feeling will pass with success,04/08/2022 and time of exams 11.00pm.Results will be know till 25/08/2022.