Example

Crystalpages

Folks seem to be posting BCs here and I have seen such hybrid diplays on AD forum too. Pretty, but do not give adequate details or relevant info for jyotishis. Ideally, several charts need to be studied and it is best done using a dedicated jyotish programs. One example (not meant to be typical or comprehensive) is appended. The better programs allow customization of sets of data and charts and often one is best served by having several work-screens etc.

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 20

Crystalpages

What is the name of some very good jyotish software?

There used to be a reviewer possibly related to TMA (I could be wrong about the publication) who used to review software (all kinds, astrology related). Since WWW info generally grows and does not suffer from attrition :) if you look a bit you should be able to find comparison reviews etc. from him and others. There must be freeware available too for one or more platforms.

RR

duenderoja

There used to be a reviewer possibly related to TMA (I could be wrong about the publication) who used to review software (all kinds, astrology related). Since WWW info generally grows and does not suffer from attrition :) if you look a bit you should be able to find comparison reviews etc. from him and others. There must be freeware available too for one or more platforms.

RR

Question not answered in a useful way. I have reviewed many other reviews, and have not been able to decide. I asked the question for the recommendation.

Thank you.