Everything if FAKE

blackbery

Fake news.

Fake Xiden presidency.

Fake pandemic.

I mean, if it's a real pandemic, shouldn't the mortality rates for 2020 be much higher than previous years?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

But they're not. They are actually lower than 2019.:surprised:

Check the stats yourself. Do the research. Stop believing the fear-****.

Shouldn't all the homeless be dead & shouldn't we see people dropping dead in the street?

You know, like in 1918 with the real pandemic Spanish Flu or the bubonic plague where bodies had to be picked up every night by horse & cart to be burned.
I had to go to the hospital in 2020 during the pandemic (emergency).
I got seen within 1/2 hr as it was almost empty. I expected wild chaos & busy emergency. Nothing like that. I was one of about 5 people waiting to be seen & normally, I would have to wait at least 5 hrs. Not this time. The staff were wonderful, didn't talk about covid once, just what I went in for. The nurse allowed me to have a nap in one of the beds after as I was exhausted. All the other beds were empty except one man in extreme pain from a kidney stone.

There is a virus, the Certificate of Vaccinated I.D. or covid-19 but it's a flu virus with a recovery rate of 99.9%. Ivermectin, HCQ can cure it 92-96%.
So why the need for a vaccine that is not even a vaccine as it does not prevent you from getting the virus.

The 'experimental jabs' have not been approved by the FDA & the pharma are using the public as one gigantic guinea pig pool. I don't know if the vaccines are safe or not but I do know that they are completely unnecessary & without any point in comabting this flu virus.

Yet, those who question this are called 'extreme, anti-vaxxers' & much, much worse.

When did questioning the gov't become a crime?:andy::andy::andy:

Last edited:

blackbery

Did you notice that nobody died of seasonal flu since the covid pandemic?

And deaths from pneumonia, diabetes, cancer, etc are all down?

Do you think they are just manipulating the #s to put almost all deaths as covid?

Every hospital in the world gets paid a lot more for a covid death.

An acquaintance of mine that I bumped into recently told me that a friend of theirs had died from diabetes. He was a troubled man, alcoholic, drug taker, didn't take his medicine. After he died, the family were sent a medical certificate claiming he died of covid. They contacted the hospital to correct them but were told 'Listen, we did a test & he tested positive so we had to put his death as covid".

The family no longer believe in the gov't lies & their friend is now questioning whether it really is a pandemic or a way for the gov't to gain control over the people & fofrce them to get jabbed.

R.Regan used to say 'Believe everything but VERIFY.

Verify people. Wake up. We're being played on a massive, global scale.

The world leaders who refused to go along with the 'vaccination program' all died.
Strange how that all worked out. Once they died, the new gov't welcomed the pharma into their countries.

They did tests on fruit & it came back testing positive for covid.

The tests are fake.

Delta is fake. They don't even have a test for it.

They made the list of all t he different variants they were going to come up with.

In 2015!

Seriously.

Do the research.

blackbery

COVID-19 PCR tests are highly sensitive and specific for the virus SARS-CoV-2. These tests don’t detect the flu virus, which belongs to a completely different family of viruses. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has decided to discontinue support for its COVID-19 PCR tests due to the development of new diagnostic tests capable of processing more samples at a given time and detecting multiple pathogens including SARS-CoV-2. These new tests will help save time and resources.

In other words, what they have been calling covid-19 is just another flu virus.

Which can be deadly to the elderly, the immune-suppressed, the obese & those with lung problems. They really did die of covid-19 flu virus. But millions die of flu every year in the world & it's not called a pandemic, no lock downs are imposed.

It's unbelievable how much toxic propaganda the fake news is spewing out still about the pandemic. Creating a world of fear and paranoia.

david starling

COVID-19 PCR tests are highly sensitive and specific for the virus SARS-CoV-2. These tests don’t detect the flu virus, which belongs to a completely different family of viruses. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has decided to discontinue support for its COVID-19 PCR tests due to the development of new diagnostic tests capable of processing more samples at a given time and detecting multiple pathogens including SARS-CoV-2. These new tests will help save time and resources.

In other words, what they have been calling covid-19 is just another flu virus.

Which can be deadly to the elderly, the immune-suppressed, the obese & those with lung problems. They really did die of covid-19 flu virus. But millions die of flu every year in the world & it's not called a pandemic, no lock downs are imposed.

It's unbelievable how much toxic propaganda the fake news is spewing out still about the pandemic. Creating a world of fear and paranoia.

What's your take on the vaccines? A lot of people are refusing to be vaccinated for Covid-19. Especially younger people.

blackbery

Fake science.

Masks don't prevent viruses. No tests have been conducted. It's all about making the people compliant. Dictating orders to see how far they can push people. It also silences people. Nobody can hear what anyone is saying with a mask on so people don't talk anymore.

They want the people to be mute, obedient & stupid. Stopping oxygen to the brain with a mask makes you less likely to think logically & rationally.

Wear a mask we were told, don't wear a mask. Then wear 2 or 3 masks. Then get vaxxed & you can be mask-free. Oh, no, wait, you can be jabbed 2 or 3 times and you still have to wear a mask.:sideways::wink::innocent:

Why the CDC changed its mask guidance, according to an epidemiologist

'We're recommending everybody wear masks right now': CDC calls for school masks regardless of vaccination status

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Tuesday recommended universal masking indoors for all K-12 school teachers, staff, students and visitors — marking a sharp shift to tighten the agency’s guidance as most children remain unvaccinated against Covid-19 just weeks before the fall semester.

There have been a handul of children around the world who have died from covid-19 yet they are pushing mandatory vaccinations on these poor, innocent children. They have no idea what health issues these children will get from the injections.

But we do know that they have less than 1% of dying from this pandemic.

It's child abuse.

Pure & simple.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/...masks-regardless-of-vaccination-status-502590

Last edited:

david starling

No question, there's a POWERFUL push to get everyone vaccinated.

Now there's the "Delta variant", just when things started quieting down.

Ted Nugent, a rock star from years back, said Covid-19 was fake.

Now, he's convinced it's real, saying he nearly died from it, and needed a respirator. HOWEVER, he STILL says no one should get vaccinated, and should rely on their own immune systems and medical treatment. He doesn't regret not getting vaccinated.

blackbery

Fake studies to push the vaccination agenda. They made up a fake study to prevent cheap medicines being sold that cure the covid-19 along with ivermectin at a rate of 96%.

How many people died because they didn't get access to these drugs?

The Lancet retracts large study on hydroxychloroquine

The most spectacular flameouts involved a pair of articles that appeared in two of the world’s most prestigious medical journals. Both The Lancet and The New England Journal of Medicine were forced to remove articles that relied on data from a questionable firm called Surgisphere, which refused to share its results with coauthors and the editors involved. (The Lancet also retracted and replaced an editorial it had published that had cited the ill-fated paper.)

Before it was discredited, the paper in The Lancet had tremendous influence, leading to the suspension of clinical trials on hydroxychloroquine.

A third, influential Surgisphere study was taken down from the SSRN server at the request of a coauthor. The withdrawal of the preprint, which was about potential benefits of the antiparasitic drug ivermection, received little fanfare, let alone a retraction notice.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/lancet-retracts-large-study-hydroxychloroquine-n1225091

david starling

Again, the push to get everyone vaccinated is INCREDIBLY powerful.
State governors, both Democrats and Republicans, have come out in support of the vaccines, and are advising everyone to take advantage of their State-run vaccination programs.

If Covid-19 is fake, it's being well-faked!

blackbery

The virus is real, the pandemic is fake.

People die of viruses every year, particularly the flu virus.

Members of my own family with certain medical conditions (diabetes, auto-immune) were terrified of getting covid but they have to be careful of any cold/flu virus because of how it could affect them.

There was no need for any lock downs, no need for masks.

And if there is such a pandemic, why are illegal immigrants not being tested & even if they are tested & found positive, are allowed to enter the country?

Obama had a 60th birthday bash with over 500 unmasked guests.

The elite get to travel, to eat where they like, do what they like because they know it's not a pandemic. It's just a fear-festival to get people compliant & ready to get anything injected into their arms.

Totally fake news.

Did you hear? The next 'imminent' variant lammda or whatever is going to kill everyon next. They've got a whole list they have to get through.
More booster jabs everyone.

.:surprised::surprised::surprised:

No question, there's a POWERFUL push to get everyone vaccinated.

Now there's the "Delta variant", just when things started quieting down.

Ted Nugent, a rock star from years back, said Covid-19 was fake.

Now, he's convinced it's real, saying he nearly died from it, and needed a respirator. HOWEVER, he STILL says no one should get vaccinated, and should rely on their own immune systems and medical treatment. He doesn't regret not getting vaccinated.

david starling

If it IS a scam, concocted by the worldwide Medical and pharmaceutical industries, it looks like no one in authority is going to stand up against it.

blackbery

People are fighting back around the world against the covid-19 restrictions, lock downs & mandatory vaccinations. The fake news don't report any of it.

About a million people peacefully protest in the U.K. every week.

Germany, Italy, France, Slovenia, Denmark, Israel protests totally ignored by the fake media.

People aren't going to put up with it much longer & I don't know what's going to happen if they start dragging them out of their houses to get them jabbed. Cumono in NY said yesterday that they will have to start taking people out of their homes to force jabs on them.
CDC wants to blame the unvaccinated for the 'Delta' crisis, a totally fake & non-existent variant. Probably hayfever re-branded.

The U.S. Military are supposed to get vaxxed starting Sept 1st.

How is that going to work out?

I pray for Divine intervention to stop this evil plandemic by the NWO.
There are thousands of lightworkers around the world praying & meditating for peace & light & love.

Nobody in the fake news will admit that CDC is owned by people who own millions of shares in pharma companies.
They were never elected by anyone. Just a bunch of global elites like Rockeffer, Gates getting richer & richer.

https://rumble.com/vkke52-stand-up-do-not-comply.html?mref=f2gsr&mc=d7y7n

Last edited:

david starling

Last edited:

david starling

There's a strange ethical similarity between abortion and vaccination refusal.

Those who are against forced vaccinations are essentially using the "Freedom of Choice" argument, same as the "Reproductive Choice" movement.

The opposing premise is the same: "You don't have the right to control over your own body when there's another's life involved." In the case of vaccinations, the accusation is that by refusing to get vaccinated, you're spreading the contagion to others, some of whom will be Covid-19 fatalities.

They're also claiming that over 95% of Covid-19 fatalities are now people who haven't been vaccinated. And, that mandatory masking, distancing, and lockdowns must be accepted because the lives of others are at stake.

The hysteria is similar, but for abortion prohibitors the frantic accusation is "Baby killers", whereas for the pro-vaccincinators and maskers, the frantic accusation is "Deadly Plague spreaders".

Last edited:

blackbery

They do this type of photo op all the time. I've seen fake Dr. Fauci wait until he sees a camera then he puts the big mask on. Same with Newsom (who also goes to restaurants with large groups of people unmasked while dictating to the people that they have to stay home & eat weeds). Same with many hypocritical Dems who know it's all a fake pandemic. Newsom has been recalled in CA due to his ordering the people close their businesses, curfews & demanding that they mask up, shut up & stay home.

Oh look: Here's a video of AOC masking up for a photo op and then removing her mask immediately after the pics were taken

They literally only pulled their masks on for the cameras. Then got rid of them. Almost like it's all just theater for them.

https://notthebee.com/article/oh-lo...-and-then-removing-her-mask-immediately-after

david starling

It all presupposes a POWERFUL force behind it. That's where we have to start guessing.

It's not Democrat or Republican. Something more like an "over-lord" that both Parties have to obey.

Immediately after this post, my device lost its internet connection! Total coincidence?

(I was able to retrieve it.)

blackbery

The black population have a vax rate of around 30% or lower.

They KNOW to not trust whatever the gov't is telling them. Whether it's blue or red, they will lie to get the people to obey. So now, black people are being discriminated against due to them not getting jabbed.

Racial segregation back in 2021!

Former Obama Official Demands ‘a No-Fly List for Unvaccinated Adults’

Former Assistant Secretary for Homeland Security under President Obama Juliette Kayyem called Tuesday for the Biden administration to restrict the unvaccinated from flying by placing them on a no-fly list.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...al-place-unvaccinated-holdouts-on-no-fly-list