Eros/Psyche and Isis/Osiris in Composite?

SwirlyButterfly

I've been talking with someone for a few months now who I feel a strong connection with. Upon checking our Composite Chart, I noticed that we have a tight Eros/Psyche and Isis/Osiris conjuction (both within 1-2 orbs of eachother). How will this play out and what is the significance of it?

neptunian

I've been talking with someone for a few months now who I feel a strong connection with. Upon checking our Composite Chart, I noticed that we have a tight Eros/Psyche and Isis/Osiris conjuction (both within 1-2 orbs of eachother). How will this play out and what is the significance of it?

Hi,

Psyche- Eros Isis-Osiris soulmate asteroids. I havent done research on composite, yet in synastry you can check out aspects between them, conjunction sextile trine; and sometimes psyche conjunct sun moon or venus in synastry creates strong connection.

Conjunct in composite, must have some significance too.

Last edited:

SwirlyButterfly

Hi,

Psyche- Eros Isis-Osiris soulmate asteroids. I havent done research on composite, yet in synastry you can check out aspects between them, conjunction sextile trine; and sometimes psyche conjunct sun moon or venus in synastry creates strong connection.

Conjunct in composite, must have some significance too.

Thank you for your input! Do you think the occurrence in Composite would differ at all than how it'd play out in Synastry? Also, we have a Psyche-Sun connection in synastry but I didn't know if that would count as a "major" soulmate aspect or not.

neptunian

Thank you for your input! Do you think the occurrence in Composite would differ at all than how it'd play out in Synastry? Also, we have a Psyche-Sun connection in synastry but I didn't know if that would count as a "major" soulmate aspect or not.

Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman has sun psyche conjunction too. Yes, it may have importance to have it in composite too. I think you have some sort of soul mate relationship with this person, but of course all the aspects should be examined. Sun psyche - sun juno aspects can be soulmate aspects with the supporting aspects. All the aspects should be taken into consideration to arrive at a conclusion.