Eris VS Pluto -- Who wins the power war?

Bunraku

Eris a feminine body rules a masculine sign VS Pluto a masculine body ruling a feminine sign. Who wins :devil:

Ukpoohbear

They will work in tandem like a total power couple. I can’t wait to find my Pluto. He is currently undergoing transformation until he is ready to meet a Mars and not a Venus. I am undergoing transformation until I am ready to meet him not as a Venus but as a Mars. Divine timing.

CapAquaPis

Eris a feminine body rules a masculine sign VS Pluto a masculine body ruling a feminine sign. Who wins :devil:

Wait until 2023: the disastrous malefic dwarf planets bring an economically and socially and politically troubled state, America and world. Pluto in Aquarius like it was in the late 1770's during the American revolution and Eris is in the late degrees of Aries to only cusp Taurus in 2043. The Pluto-Eris square of 2021 is going to be the most difficult time for the world in living memory (since WW2), imagine a combination of the 1987 stock market crash, 2008 great recession and the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic crisis, but a much bigger economic shock.

https://www.forrestastrology.com/blogs/astrology/pluto-eris-and-the-evolutionary-meaning-of-covid-19

waybread

Yes-- mythological Eris was the brother of Mars, the god of war. She was known for sowing chaos, and for delighting in bloodshed in battle.

Today astrological Eris has been tidied up a bit. She's more like Xenia, the woman warrior.

CapAquaPis

A year later, COVID is still circulating all over the world, an economic crisis made up of high inflation and item or product shortages of many kinds, and a war in Ukraine that could turn global. Pluto in Capricorn squares Eris in Aries. In my own chart: Pluto is currently in 7th conjunct my DSC and Eris is high in the 10th. I find my natal Uranus will conjunct the May 15-16th total lunar eclipse. The exact 25' 29" Scorpio... at 9:15pm Eastern time...interesting (looks at the clock hands opposite apart at 21:15 hours)...personally, it'll impact me upfront and close than most. And my natal Uranus is in my 5th, currently opposite the sun.

CapAquaPis

And Eris was discovered in 2005 proved itself to be a farther out and comparably larger planet than the demoted to dwarf planet status Pluto the following year. Would it be considered more accurate Eris should exert it's power more than Pluto does in astrological forecasting and Eris is a longer term planet than Pluto is.

FraterAC

astrological Eris has been tidied up a bit. She's more like Xenia, the woman warrior.
The way I read Eris, is "Every man (person) for himself!"
One the one hand it creates chaos and the disintegration of society -- destructive to the ability to cooperate, form a consensus, and organize. On the other hand, on the positive side, Eris is also about each individual being able to focus on their own business, their own "mission" if you will, their own development and responsibility. Eris has on a higher level, a soul level, the ability of the soul personality to find and express its essence.
I think my readings line up with the mythological personage and the mythological stories.
I don't think there is any intrinsic link to feminism per se.

Mad Madam Mimm

Eris is Aries boo thing when they go into battle (war). I hope she goes praying mantis on him after no offense my Aries lol… Eris is my fav. A real sweetheart underneath all that raw honesty lol. Personally, I think she could take out both of them 🤷‍♀️ They burnt Troy to the ground everybody was upset. Eris was practically roasting marshmallows.