Enneagram Personality Test + Astrology

AppLeo

https://www.enneagraminstitute.com

The enneagram is a personality test that you can take to learn more about yourself. There's 9 personalities and each personality has a fear that they must overcome.

You can take the test on the website if you don't know your enneagram.

Post your enneagram type and your chart (or just your Sun, Moon, Rising, important aspects, or house placements..)

-------

I find the enneagram combined with astrology correlates with each other rather amazingly. You'll find your enneagram reflect a lot of themes in your chart. At least for me, this is what I have seen.

For example, I am enneagram 5. So I basically live in my head by thinking and analyzing because I'm afraid of the world. And it's interesting BECAUSE... the enneagram has often been interpreted as the type to feel invaded upon, especially by their mother. They're the type that retreats into themselves and dissects everything through their observations. You can see this exact theme in my chart with my Moon, Mercury, NN all in the 8th house square to Mercury and trine Saturn. My Moon is in Virgo; the sign of analytical and logical thinking. I thought this was so cool and interesting.

---

There's also wings as well; I need to read more on them, but they give another flavor to your personality. For example, I'm 5w4. That's basically saying that I'm a 5, but I express myself secondarily as a 4. The 4 is the heart or very emotional number type. The type that wants everything to be special and unique and artistic. I think this is very much reflected in my Leo Sun opposite my Neptune. But at the same time the 4 personality has a difficult sense of "melancholy" which I guess could be seen with my Capricorn Rising.

The enneagram is freaking cool!

Last edited:

craft94

I'm a 5 wing 4. I relate to the description for this more than the descriptions of my Myers-Briggs type (INTP although I've been told I act more like an INFJ). TBH, I'm betting that regardless of their charts, a lot of people into astrology will be type 5s. Isn't it the type of the truth seeker or something like that?

AppLeo

I'm a 5 wing 4. I relate to the description for this more than the descriptions of my Myers-Briggs type (INTP although I've been told I act more like an INFJ). TBH, I'm betting that regardless of their charts, a lot of people into astrology will be type 5s. Isn't it the type of the truth seeker or something like that?

Yeah, it's like the philosopher type.

I'm an INTJ :3

AlexZim

Wow. Thanks for this. Just took the test, revealing a 7, the Enthusiast. It's absolutely me, an ENFP. Need a lil bit to process and apply to my chart, though SO many aspects immediately shout my Moon/Uranus conjunction, my Gemini Sun, and my 11th House stellium. Everything IS connected. Shazam.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Wow. Thanks for this. Just took the test, revealing a 7, the Enthusiast. It's absolutely me, an ENFP. Need a lil bit to process and apply to my chart, though SO many aspects immediately shout my Moon/Uranus conjunction, my Gemini Sun, and my 11th House stellium. Everything IS connected. Shazam.

Yessss! Work that real good.

Jadi

Peacemaker. Virgo Sun in the 7th house and a 6th house Cancer moon conjunct Chiron. Jupiter and the south node are right on the descendant.

midnight sun

I am type 4, the individualist. I think it suits my chart. My Pluto is in 1st house, Cancer Sun and Mars in 9th house in opposition to Neptune. Feeling different, always looking for something, being sensitive and vulnerable...

Nocturna

I'm the Individualist and it kind of suits my chart. I have Scorpio ASC cnj Pluto, Cancer Sun and Mercury in 8th house, Aries Moon in 4th house, Mars trine Uranus :)