sandstone

Banned
says i am an 8
Type 8 - 5.3

Wing 4w3 - 7.5
Wing 3w4 - 7.5
Wing 3w2 - 7.4
Wing 8w9 - 7.3

i am an 8 birthpath, lol and have pluto dominant.. seems to connect to astrology a wee bit..

8 has been my favourite number since i was a kid..

Moog

Hello Moog! :wink:

I am a 4 for sure, but i believe that my wing is 5 (4w5). I also have many 5 traits. Here is my chart.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/fragd.jpg/

Frag

Just got to looking at your chart.

I was reading the four page on this site:

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/typefour.asp

And I was thinking, hmmm, this sounds Saturnian as well, though a different flavour.

4 - Key Motivations: Want to express themselves and their individuality, to create and surround themselves with beauty, to maintain certain moods and feelings, to withdraw to protect their self-image, to take care of emotional needs before attending to anything else, to attract a "rescuer."
Your Saturn is Aquarian, and strong (in domicile, strongly approaching the dsc, and Saturn is traditionally associated with the eighth house (I read whole signs))

So you might want to assert and maintain your individuality and maintain some aloofness (Saturn in Aquarius):

to withdraw to protect their self-image
By whole signs, assuming your birth time is good (and I will), then you've Mars in the first, which would to me suggest assertion of self identity:

Want to express themselves and their individuality
And then there's the Moon and Venus square with Saturn:

surround themselves with beauty, to maintain certain moods and feelings, to take care of emotional needs before attending to anything else
It all makes sense to me.

I apologise if you weren't looking for an analysis, I almost can't help myself. :lol:

This is pretty cool though, and I'm already thinking about using Enneagram testing in conjunction with astrology.

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

Moog said:
Ahh, Yes. Saturn rules over many of the planets in your chart.

Not many of them. All of them. My Moon deposits to Mars by triplicity, face, and terms. Mars is actually in Saturn's terms as well has having its ruler in Capricorn. And then Saturn is aspecting everything except Venus in Capricorn. I can go analyze it for you in front of you (Internetally) if you want.

Moog said:
I bet Nietzche had a heck of a Saturn influence... gonna rustle up his chart (though I should be in bed)
I'm not the only person to think that. I'm going to look at the birthcharts of people who wrote songs about Nietzsche. JK. Partially I wonder if he had a totally malfunctional Saturn because Saturn rules limits and Nietzsche was like "no morality."

[URL="http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/member.php?u=24754" said:
Lightrider[/URL]]I always related more to Capricorn descriptions from astrology "cookbooks". Saturn is the coolest planet ever, hands down. I mean, look at THOSE RINGS! :love:

It can also be the biggest pain ever. Never mind, Mars is worse about that. For some reason Mars people can really get on my nerves. I know some really cool Aries and Scorpio people as well as annoying ones, but even the cool ones just have... something there that's slightly annoying. It's usually not that bad on the cool ones. They probably think that about me with my load of Aquarius and Capricorn planets, and those people seemed to at least semi-like me anyways.

@sandstone - 0_0 cool

@sequestra - associating Aquarius with individualism is totally wrong. Aquarius is the sign of the collective over the individual. This sign probably has the least agreed upon character of any sign in the Zodiac. There's a big difference between Valens, and then the later view that associates Aquarius with the Enlightenment and "50 years ahead of their time," and then modern astrology that treats Aquarius like it's ruled by Mars rather than Saturn or even Uranus. Uranus is cool, but those outer guys are too snobby for rulership. Look up essential dignities sometime.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Personally I very much like the examination of Aquarius given by Charles Carter in his book "Essays on the Foundations of Astrology".

Fragoso

Just got to looking at your chart.

I was reading the four page on this site:

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/typefour.asp

And I was thinking, hmmm, this sounds Saturnian as well, though a different flavour.

Your Saturn is Aquarian, and strong (in domicile, strongly approaching the dsc, and Saturn is traditionally associated with the eighth house (I read whole signs))

So you might want to assert and maintain your individuality and maintain some aloofness (Saturn in Aquarius):

By whole signs, assuming your birth time is good (and I will), then you've Mars in the first, which would to me suggest assertion of self identity:

And then there's the Moon and Venus square with Saturn:

It all makes sense to me.

I apologise if you weren't looking for an analysis, I almost can't help myself. :lol:

This is pretty cool though, and I'm already thinking about using Enneagram testing in conjunction with astrology.

Hello Moog :smile:
I agree with what you have just said... But there is a problem. I don't use whole signs. I use placidus - I'm mars in 12th.

The expreesing identidy may come from the sun-mars square. The sun-neptune square makes me like a chamaleon 'changing identity a lot' and the moon-pluto opposition an emotional extreme (that can also be seen in venus scorpio).
The enneagram 4 is mora about emotions and i have a strong moon. 4's also feel different of others - that's who they find their own identy - and i have a sun-uranus square.

Still, my dominant planet in the chart is moon.

Frag

Moog

Hello Moog :smile:
I agree with what you have just said... But there is a problem. I don't use whole signs. I use placidus - I'm mars in 12th.

Yup, that's okay, people do disagree with the systems. I tend to try and keep things so they can work in whole sign or other systems. I recognise that whole signs is a minority preference around here.

In the system I'm currently using (and feel has much merit), Mars has advanced beyond the ascendant angle and so would be weak for that reason, whether 12th or 1st...

I'm still open minded on the house system issue though, but have decided that I can't dither about waiting to discover the 'correctest' system before I start getting down to practicing some astrology. My current experience likes whole signs best, though I've practiced a lot with equal (that had a good run), and Placidus.

The expreesing identidy may come from the sun-mars square.
Yep, that could do it. Mars is really touching a lot in your chart. Also, your Sun is strongly angular which should give it presence.

The sun-neptune square makes me like a chamaleon 'changing identity a lot' and the moon-pluto opposition an emotional extreme (that can also be seen in venus scorpio).
The enneagram 4 is mora about emotions and i have a strong moon. 4's also feel different of others - that's who they find their own identy - and i have a sun-uranus square.

Still, my dominant planet in the chart is moon.
Yup, I get that sense too, the Moon is definitely a key part of this. Maybe the reason you're a 4w5 rather than a 5w4

Rebel Uranian

Type 5 - 9.7
Type 3 - 7.7
Type 6 - 2.3
Type 4 - 0.7

Wing 5w6 - 10.9
Wing 5w4 - 10.1
Wing 3w4 - 8.1
Wing 3w2 - 7.7
Wing 6w5 - 7.2
Wing 4w5 - 5.6
Wing 4w3 - 4.6
Wing 6w7 - 2.8

Why doesn't it just say that I'm a 5w3? When I take non-wing versions of this test, 6 is usually my lowest score except maybe 2. I'm going with 5w3 until someone explains why I'm not.

Fragoso

Type 5 - 9.7
Type 3 - 7.7
Type 6 - 2.3
Type 4 - 0.7

Wing 5w6 - 10.9
Wing 5w4 - 10.1
Wing 3w4 - 8.1
Wing 3w2 - 7.7
Wing 6w5 - 7.2
Wing 4w5 - 5.6
Wing 4w3 - 4.6
Wing 6w7 - 2.8

Why doesn't it just say that I'm a 5w3? When I take non-wing versions of this test, 6 is usually my lowest score except maybe 2. I'm going with 5w3 until someone explains why I'm not.

Hello RU.

If your enneagram is 5, then youw wing or is 6 or is 4 (the enneagrams that adjacent to your type.) . You can't be 5w3. There are just 2 possibilties: or 5w6 or 5w4.

Frag

Rebel Uranian

Oh, OK. I'm going with 5w4 because I'm artistic and nonconformist and stuff. The results were very close, and if I took it again, I would most likely get a different result.

Edit: Or they're balanced...

Last edited:

stainedBlue

My results seem accurate:

You are most likely a type 1.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 1w2.

Type 1 - 11.7
Type 5 - 11
Type 4 - 10
Type 2 - 9.3
Type 6 - 9
Type 8 - 7.3
Type 3 - 6.7
Type 9 - 6.7
Type 7 - 6

Wing 1w2 - 16.4
Wing 5w4 - 16
Wing 4w5 - 15.5
Wing 5w6 - 15.5
Wing 2w1 - 15.2
Wing 1w9 - 15.1
Wing 6w5 - 14.5
Wing 4w3 - 13.4
Wing 2w3 - 12.7
Wing 9w1 - 12.6
Wing 6w7 - 12
Wing 3w4 - 11.7
Wing 3w2 - 11.4
Wing 8w9 - 10.7
Wing 7w6 - 10.5
Wing 9w8 - 10.4
Wing 8w7 - 10.3
Wing 7w8 - 9.7

Rebel Uranian

After 1w2, you have 5w4, and a tie with 4w5 and 5w6. Are you sure you're not a 5? Your avatar is a sea-goat, which would make you yet another Saturninian...

stainedBlue

After 1w2, you have 5w4, and a tie with 4w5 and 5w6. Are you sure you're not a 5? Your avatar is a sea-goat, which would make you yet another Saturninian...

I think 1 exceeds 5 in my case (not that I don't heavily identify with the description of 5) because I'm primarily focused on truths, simplifying, and improving. The problem with personality tests is the attempt to isolate, whereas astrology represents the integration of all the traits. However, they are good at determining the dominant traits, which could help determine things in the natal chart. In my case, I suspect mars in scorpio for the type 1 result. I'll attach my chart for observation.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01e_.13757.5128.gif
    astro_2gw_01e_.13757.5128.gif
    44.9 KB · Views: 9

Lightrider

Here's something interesting i found

Ones are often intelligent and independent and can easily mistake themselves for Fives, but unlike Fives, Ones are primarily people of action, not thought. Ones tend to worry and are prone to anxiety and can sometimes mistype as Sixes, but they are far less affiliative than Sixes and their standards are not reached by seeking consensus with a group. Finally, the relentless pursuit of perfection can take its toll and lead to depression. At such times, a One can mistype as a Four. But Fours have a tendency towards self-indulgence whereas Ones are self-denying. Fours are emotionally expressive; Ones are emotionally constrained.

Source: http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/type1.php

As for me, i'm pretty much sure i'm a five :p

My results

Type 5 - 11.7
Type 1 - 7.7
Type 6 - 7.7
Type 9 - 6.7
Type 8 - 6.3
Type 7 - 6.3
Type 4 - 6.3

Wing 5w6 - 15.6
Wing 5w4 - 14.9

Wing 6w5 - 13.6
Wing 4w5 - 12.2
Wing 1w9 - 11.1
Wing 6w7 - 10.9
Wing 9w1 - 10.6
Wing 7w6 - 10.2
Wing 9w8 - 9.9
Wing 8w9 - 9.7
Wing 1w2 - 9.6
Wing 8w7 - 9.5
Wing 7w8 - 9.5
Wing 4w3 - 7.2

lenartz

I am a 3w4.

Funnily enough, I am very Saturnian. It is my 2nd most prominent planet in my chart and I have a Capricorn stellium. Saturn is very strong in Capricorn, conjuncts Moon and Neptune.

I radiate the essence of a 5 though, so I have been told. Everybody who reads the description of the Enneagram 5 will automatically have me in mind because it fits me to a tee (very much so that it's freaky). Suffice to say, as much as I glorify knowledge and the emotional detachment that comes along with the 5 personality, being truly honest with myself, I am a 3w4.

Interestingly enough, I have an extreme affinity with the number three. My date, month and year of birth are all divisible by 3. My Life Path and Destiny numbers are both 9s and my Expression number is 3. I have 3 planets in Gemini, including my Sun, and Gemini is the third sign of the zodiac.

Yeah, I just rambled, but I just thought I'd share that. :)

Type 3 - 10
Type 5 - 9.7
Type 9 - 9
Type 4 - 9
Type 7 - 7
Type 1 - 6.3
Type 2 - 6
Type 8 - 6

Wing 3w4 - 14.5
Wing 5w4 - 14.2
Wing 4w3 - 14
Wing 4w5 - 13.9
Wing 3w2 - 13
Wing 9w1 - 12.2
Wing 9w8 - 12
Wing 2w3 - 11
Wing 1w9 - 10.8
Wing 8w9 - 10.5
Wing 7w8 - 10
Wing 5w6 - 9.7
Wing 8w7 - 9.5
Wing 1w2 - 9.3
Wing 2w1 - 9.2
Wing 7w6 - 7

Attachments

• lennatalchart.jpg
    lennatalchart.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

datvirgochick

I am a 4 with a 5 wing. Here's my chart........

I have the 5 obsession with collecting, maybe because of everything in my 2nd house(collecting/owning possessions)? I would be interested to find out more

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 13

bubuza_dulce

I am 2w1. I suppose this shows in the chart as the emphasis upon the 6th/12th houses with Virgo/Pisces intercepted. And the 1 wing is something about Virgo too.

I don't understand why the wing has to be near the first type? Because I have really high scores at other types, not at 1.

datvirgochick

I am 2w1. I suppose this shows in the chart as the emphasis upon the 6th/12th houses with Virgo/Pisces intercepted. And the 1 wing is something about Virgo too.

I don't understand why the wing has to be near the first type? Because I have really high scores at other types, not at 1.

The enneagram has a specific typing system...SO it would be impossible to be say a 9 with a 5 wing even though you may have traits from both.

It is set up that way so if you are a 2w1 you have characteristics that complement each other in such a way it forms your personality. Also, all of the types advance or degenerate in their own unique way so a 2 under stress could exhibit traits that are not traits of the 2 or 1...

Riso and Hudson defined in detail all of the subtypes (your dominant and wing together) It could be possible you have a very light wing....others will feel theirs more heavily.

Hope this helps:whistling: