Elizabeth Taylor's birth time?

Ukpoohbear

Definetely agree with the 2:30am birth time. She was said to be an old soul and having North Node in the 4th house is totally conducive to that. Whenever you see that, the person has been here many times before and has inherited a deep understanding of life. It may take them a while to understand this as they live their life, but it fits with what people said about her. Then Moon in 11th house usually shows fame, or emotions that are tied into business. It just fits perfectly.

Moon square Jupiter is such a lovely placement, even if it’s a square. The Venus in Aries and elevated Moon also show someone to be rather immature or childish, so she was destined to make lots of mistakes in regards to hurting people’s feelings (Debbie Reynolds). The Sun Mercury Mars conjunction shows her complete lack of sensitivity towards this too, despite it being in Pisces. It was rather childish to just go after what you want. But the conjunction being in Pisces and with that Moon-Jupiter square, she wouldn’t have been long in understanding the pain she caused.

She seems to have inherited good karma as there are no afflictions from Saturn. Her Jupiter is retrograde and retrograde could be a clue to past life behaviours carrying over this life time, was she a slave for royalty or served too much of herself to other people? That would make sense given the Jupiter in Leo and how it gave her an abundance of wealth this lifetime, yet she still had to learn to control her generosity, due to past life mistakes. And if she missed out on experiencing life previously, it makes sense why she embraced it so heavily this time, without thought, until she learnt her lesson.

Actually the Venus conjunct Uranus in Aries right by the I.C. and quincunx Moon in 11th, maybe she lost her life when she was still a child, or her femininity was taken away from her (Uranus) and so really, karma would give her an abundance of life back.

Last edited:

LeoCassandra

Definetely agree with the 2:30am birth time. She was said to be an old soul and having North Node in the 4th house is totally conducive to that. Whenever you see that, the person has been here many times before and has inherited a deep understanding of life. It may take them a while to understand this as they live their life, but it fits with what people said about her. Then Moon in 11th house usually shows fame, or emotions that are tied into business. It just fits perfectly.

Moon square Jupiter is such a lovely placement, even if it’s a square. The Venus in Aries and elevated Moon also show someone to be rather immature or childish, so she was destined to make lots of mistakes in regards to hurting people’s feelings (Debbie Reynolds). The Sun Mercury Mars conjunction shows her complete lack of sensitivity towards this too, despite it being in Pisces. It was rather childish to just go after what you want. But the conjunction being in Pisces and with that Moon-Jupiter square, she wouldn’t have been long in understanding the pain she caused.

She seems to have inherited good karma as there are no afflictions from Saturn. Her Jupiter is retrograde and retrograde could be a clue to past life behaviours carrying over this life time, was she a slave for royalty or served too much of herself to other people? That would make sense given the Jupiter in Leo and how it gave her an abundance of wealth this lifetime, yet she still had to learn to control her generosity, due to past life mistakes. And if she missed out on experiencing life previously, it makes sense why she embraced it so heavily this time, without thought, until she learnt her lesson.

Actually the Venus conjunct Uranus in Aries right by the I.C. and quincunx Moon in 11th, maybe she lost her life when she was still a child, or her femininity was taken away from her (Uranus) and so really, karma would give her an abundance of life back.

This is the old-school astrology, that i was missing nowdays. I really liked your interpretation. Thank you for passing your astrology wisdom:love:

Ukpoohbear

This is the old-school astrology, that i was missing nowdays. I really liked your interpretation. Thank you for passing your astrology wisdom:love:

Aw thank you and nice to see someone from this thread still around. I love old school Hollywood :) I didn’t realise this type of astrology was old school as well, I don’t see people talking about karmic astrology a lot, wish I saw more of it so that’s why I like to add my 2 cents :)

Last edited:

King David

Elizabeth Taylor appears to have a Scorpio rising: Pluto in Cancer. The Sagittarius rising I don't feel describes her.
She was very motherly (Pluto in Cancer). She was more magnetic (Scorpio) than Sagittarius. The Libra rising allegation stems from her beauty, but her beauty along with her Sun in Pisces was deeper than Libra. Taylor was deep, dark, mysterious and magnetic. This is Scorpio. Libra has a gullible, naive beauty. Nothing gullible or naive about Elizabeth Taylor.

King David

Also, Elizabeth Taylor had a perfume) Neptune) line called PASSION! This is Scorpio along with the Sun, Mercury and Mars (Passion) conjunction in Pisces (Neptune). Her violet eyes are influenced by Mercury conjunct Mars in Pisces. Mercury rules our eyes. Her movies are described by Libra on the 12th house: Father of the Bride (Libra). Furthermore, she was a leading lady (Venus in Aries) in most of her movies portraying fiery angry women: Who's Afraid Of Virginia Wolf?, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, Butterfly 8. When you watch a movie star in their movies, you will see the 12th house rulership (Libra/Venus). This is the illusion Elizabeth Taylor had a Libra rising. The 12th house rules the image and facade of a famous movie star.

Ukpoohbear

This thread needs to be revived. Elizabeth Taylor led such an exciting life and her passionate and intense romances, especially Richard Burton, hasn’t even been delved into yet!

ET has Venus conjunct Uranus in Aries, what more could you expect from a woman who was married 11x’s I think it was, to 10 men (Married Richard Burton twice).

Scorpio888

Elizabeth Taylor appears to have a Scorpio rising: Pluto in Cancer. The Sagittarius rising I don't feel describes her.
She was very motherly (Pluto in Cancer). She was more magnetic (Scorpio) than Sagittarius. The Libra rising allegation stems from her beauty, but her beauty along with her Sun in Pisces was deeper than Libra. Taylor was deep, dark, mysterious and magnetic. This is Scorpio. Libra has a gullible, naive beauty. Nothing gullible or naive about Elizabeth Taylor.
That's ridiculous -- Taylor is neither physically, or goddess knows, psychologically -- anything like Scorpio Rising.

And Libra Risings are neither gullible or naive.

Tammy Faye Bakker was a Pisces, Moon in Scorpio --- with Sagittarius Rising. That's a Sag Rising for ya.

Ukpoohbear said:
This thread needs to be revived. Elizabeth Taylor led such an exciting life and her passionate and intense romances, especially Richard Burton, hasn’t even been delved into yet!
Libra Rising often has a strong romantic chemistry with Aries Rising -- and both Burton and Mike Todd, her favorite husbands, were Aries Rising.

I don't think ASC signs can affect the way you speak that much.
Oh, it most certainly can, and often does.

Ukpoohbear

I can’t remember Mike Todd’s chart but the synastry should definitely be looked into because they were so in love together before he died.

With Richard Burton, his Scorpio Sun was conjunct her Moon. His natal Sun squared his Saturn and Saturn was conjunct ET’s South Node, which explains the push and pull back together dynamic of getting married together twice! They also had Venus Pluto aspects.

Last edited:

Claire19

case for Sag rising. Jupiter ruling in Leo. actress from early days.(Leo) Born in UK and moved to US. Also indicative of Sagi moving to foreign parts. National Velvet, first film and dealing with (Sagittarius) horses. Injured spine (Leo). Had thick hair often like a mane.(Leo) Gemini on the descendant, multiple marriages. Mercury ruling, first marriage very young and with Mars there, violent with Nicky Hilton. Did her schooling Mercury 3rd, on film sets (Pisces). THe decan is important and requires exact time of birth so the ascendant may have been in Aries decan which indicates prominent eyebrows and shorter rather than taller..

I would rather be inclined to Libra rising with ruler Venus in Aries. Typically Libra has dark hair and light eyes, blue grey etc. She was curvy and very pretty. I saw her in biker's gear on a tv show and in black and that is quite Arian.She was forthright and frank.

Also as a comment, Venus Uranus is often unstable with separations and chaotic love matters.

but didnt she commit to 7 husbands, so she kept her options open. her latter years spent on her own.
'Larry Fortensky the last husband, lost interest when she became more incapacitated and older and the sex life waned. Probably same for her...

Last edited by a moderator:

Claire19

I can’t remember Mike Todd’s chart but the synastry should definitely be looked into because they were so in love together before he died.

With Richard Burton, his Scorpio Sun was conjunct her Moon. His natal Sun squared his Saturn and Saturn was conjunct ET’s South Node, which explains the push and pull back together dynamic of getting married together twice! They also had Venus Pluto aspects.
with Mike Todd still in honeymoon phase within two years duration. Easy to idealise at that stage. Who knows whether it would have lasted?
Nodal conjunctions are very powerful. Richard Burton was an alcoholic and she was drinking heavily when with him. It was a volatile partnership and probably rather destructive on some levels.

Ukpoohbear

I love seeing photos of Elizabeth Taylor and MikeTodd together but yes, unfortunately, we (and they), did not get to see it past the honeymoon stage. I don’t think they would have settled into a real life routine - the majority of their relationship was spent on a tour to promote Todd’s ‘Around the World in 80 Day’s.’ Elizabeth Taylor’s presence would have been a big attraction to help promote that tour, which was shrewd of Todd to utilise his new found love like that - he was a showman/con artist type and Elizabeth Taylor had immense value, but I do also believe there was definitely genuine love there too.

Below is a link to their synastry chart. Looking at it, it doesn’t speak of anything behind what we already saw - with Venus-Jupiter and Sun-Jupiter connections and Venus conjunct Mars - there was a lot of love, fun, glamour and sex appeal, but nothing beyond that. I doubt very much it would have lasted beyond the honeymoon stage. His Saturn is in her 5th house which is a nice indication of being Father to one of her children though.

Elizabeth Taylor was still a child within herself during this relationship and Todd was the more dominant of the two - he spoke a lot more in interviews and ET was happy to take a back seat.

Compare this to her relationship with Richard Burton - she was the one in the driver’s seat, even though RB was a strong and powerful personality himself.

I think ET’s relationship with Mike Todd served its purpose of him bringing out the fire in her and she grew a lot with him, thanks to the power of love but, inevitably, as she grew further into a woman, the balance of power would have shifted and she would not have been happy taking a backseat forever.

The above is just conjecture, and fate played its hand and separated them and ET ended up growing as a person by Todd dying so early in their relationship. By the time she met RB, she was a woman in control.

Both Todd and Burton were volatile character’s and were both the real loves of ET’s life. Her father was an alcoholic with violent tendencies who knocked ET about a bit and she was attracted to violent men who would knock her about a bit too - there are numerous stories of this happening with Todd and Burton and she complained to her husband Eddie Fisher that he was not aggressive enough - he was soon replaced by Richard Burton.

In an archetypal sense, ET was a Queen, and she needed a King to knock her down a peg or two to keep her interest from waning.

Todd helped her to become a Queen and helped carve her image as that of a diva who loved diamond’s, but this would have led eventually to her wanting more power in their relationship and then it would have became even more volatile as the power balance shifted.

By the time she met RB - she was a woman and a queen.

— synastry of ET and Mike Todd
https://ibb.co/9N5bMPq

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

ET is the archetypal Queen. Her life path number is 8, which is all about power, which would contribute to giving her Queen energy, but what in her chart makes her have this energy?

She has a lot of Pisces energy, which is Princess energy, this would have contributed to her having a large ‘entourage’ always around her. She has Venus in Aries trine her ascendant, maybe the warrior energy of Aries in Venus gave her Queen energy, amped up by a Moon in Scorpio, which have the childish energy of Aries more maturity, squaring Jupiter would just amp this effect up even more and her, erm, bosom, which is linked to Mother/matron energy.

CE040D9C-7EC0-44F2-9CF4-2A1B417B3767.jpeg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

A clip from ‘A Place in the Sun,’ where ET quips the famous line, tell mama, tell mama all.’

Apparently, the director overheard Elizabeth saying this to her co-star, Montgomery Clift, behind the scenes and off cameras, and decided to use it in a scene. It’s an unusual turn of phrase to use for a love scene, especially coming from a star who was still a child, but Elizabeth was known for her caring qualities.

She built a great and enduring friendship with Montgomery Clift, falling in love with him and remaining friends after realising he was gay.

The queen energy and extroverted expressions of compassion, are both very Moon square Jupiter.

Ukpoohbear

When his Sun in Scorpio is conjunct her Scorpio Moon.

Red for Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🌹

Richard Burton handing ET a daffodil, the national flower of Wales, in 1963. 🌼

DC1D5F9B-9459-4E8B-8210-7DBE6A041BD0.jpeg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Mike Todd’s chart on the date of his plane crash. An exact conjunction to his Jupiter from Neptune stands out, with the NN close by, which also means the transit SN is almost conjunct his NN.

B3214C69-B172-4CBB-834B-7D4E6F7B773C.png