Eclipse contacts: Jupiter, Sun, Venus

gemastro

Hi,

All 3 of the upcoming eclipses make contact to natal planets for me.
June 1 - conjunct natal Jupiter & N Node (2 degree orb)
June 15 - opposite natal Sun (2 degree orb)
July 1 - conjunct natal Venus (4 degree orb)

This seems v positive, but I have not idea what to expect since eclipses are wildcards... ARe the upcoming eclipses considered positive? I can't believe that every single one is hitting a natal planet...

Second, it's interesting that these eclipses are within a day of my pre-natal eclipses.. It's seems like something big.

May 30, 1965 SOLAR ECLIPSE 9 Gem 13
June 13, 1965 LUNAR ECLIPSE 22 Gem 48

Has anyone experienced similar aspects?

thanks

Attachments

• solar return jupiter-sun.jpg
    solar return jupiter-sun.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 29

dhundhun

June 15 - opposite natal Sun (2 degree orb)

This eclipse is quite powerful for mundane (countries) chart, I'll watch events in India as well as USA.

For you, it seems not to be good, it can bring health concerns, problems in interpersonal relationship and probably financial anxieties. Be careful. I think, its not visible to you, so effect will be very short, max three weeks.

Last edited:

gemastro

I've been exhausted the past few days and feel even more so today... I'm very worried about finances, and have been for a long time.. I am hoping that this eclipse will bring a positive turning point for health and finance, and not make things even worse... we'll see!

Today I looked back at past gemini/sag eclipses to get some perspective. In the early 90s, the gem/sag eclipses led to a move to a new city. Ultimately, it has been very positive move, but it was very scary at the time...My dad (also a gemini) passed away during on the gem eclipse of may 31, 2003...

julia

I've been exhausted the past few days and feel even more so today... I'm very worried about finances, and have been for a long time.. I am hoping that this eclipse will bring a positive turning point for health and finance, and not make things even worse... we'll see!

Today I looked back at past gemini/sag eclipses to get some perspective. In the early 90s, the gem/sag eclipses led to a move to a new city. Ultimately, it has been very positive move, but it was very scary at the time...My dad (also a gemini) passed away during on the gem eclipse of may 31, 2003...

what happened after solar eclipse conjuncted your natal venus?

gemastro

July 2009 Lunar Eclipse Opposing my Venus
- I was diagnosed w thyroid problem (Venus/Taurus rules the throat)... I think that it had been going on for years. I think that I literally started the thyroid meds ON the eclipse. Other hormone probs, too
- I lost my job the month before (venus rules finances)

Dec 2009 Lunar Eclipse Conjunct my Venus
Jan 2011 Solar Eclipses Opposing my Venus
- more ongoing hormone/finance issues

July 2011
- friend contacted me about a job, which I was eventually offered and I took... However, by the Nov/Dec 2011 eclipses, the job was not working out, and I was let go..:-(

It's been a really rocky time - mostly because of health & money... My career has been negatively affected, but if I were healthy - my career would be much better..

This weekend's eclipse is supposed to be a positive one - so I have my fingers crossed that it will bring positive things to my life & more stability!

Last edited:

julia

July 2009 Lunar Eclipse Opposing my Venus
- I was diagnosed w thyroid problem (Venus/Taurus rules the throat)... I think that it had been going on for years. I think that I literally started the thyroid meds ON the eclipse. Other hormone probs, too
- I lost my job the month before (venus rules finances)

Dec 2009 Lunar Eclipse Conjunct my Venus
Jan 2011 Solar Eclipses Opposing my Venus

July 2011
- friend contacted me about a job, which I was eventually offered and I took... However, by the Nov/Dec 2011 eclipses, the job was not working out, and I was let go..:-(

It's been a really rocky time - mostly because of health & money... My career has been negatively affected, but if I were healthy - my career would be much better..

This weekend's eclipse is supposed to be a positive one - so I have my fingers crossed that it will bring positive things to my life & more stability!

thank you for your answer!