Dreading Conjunction of Venus, Rahu and Jupiter in 12th House.

Hi.
I have this on going conjunction right now here Guru and Rahu are in Conjunct to my Venus in 12th House. I m already really worried about unknown. I'm just feeling something is in near future. Cant sleep properly at night either.
Can some one please guide me what this conjunction is about.

DOB: 04/19/1989
Time: 07:35 AM
Place: New York, New York.

mathur_dinesh

Venus and Mercury are excellent for you. The Sun is exalted in the nakshatra of Ketu.

Rahu and Jupiter are passing over this combination. The major-period of Jupiter is operating these days so the main effect of Jupiter will be felt. Wealth from abroad and good intellectual attainments should be expected. Only you should be careful of somebody taking for a ride.
Hi.
I have this on going conjunction right now here Guru and Rahu are in Conjunct to my Venus in 12th House. I m already really worried about unknown. I'm just feeling something is in near future. Cant sleep properly at night either.
Can some one please guide me what this conjunction is about.

DOB: 04/19/1989
Time: 07:35 AM
Place: New York, New York.

Venus and Mercury are excellent for you. The Sun is exalted in the nakshatra of Ketu.

Rahu and Jupiter are passing over this combination. The major-period of Jupiter is operating these days so the main effect of Jupiter will be felt. Wealth from abroad and good intellectual attainments should be expected. Only you should be careful of somebody taking for a ride.
Thank you. How would I be careful of taking someone for a ride. Like in what exact way? Financially? Promise wise or is it anything else?