Draconic Sun/Natal Sun

scorpiogirl

I hope Im on the right place.I was wondering how many of you see yourselves more in your Draconic Sun rather than your Natal Sun?i see myself totally in my Draco.Sun.So much more than the Natal.

Ana

Alice McDermott

The Draconic chart is calculated from placing the North Node at 0 Aries and adjusting the position of the planets and angles to be in the same relationship to the North Node as in the natal chart, so they usually go into different signs and degrees.

Because this whole chart is derived from the Moon's Nodes, it has been called 'the soul chart' and people who have their natal or draconic planets connected to your draconic planets and/or angles are considered to have a soul connection with you.

If a placement in your draconic chart connects to a placement in your natal chart it is considered to give greater power and emphasis to that position.

However, because the draconic chart is a derived chart, the Sun in the draconic chart is not considered to take precedence over the Sun in the natal chart, so perhaps there is another factor (perhaps the Sun's duad) that makes you feel the sign of the draconic Sun so strongly?

Alice

scorpiogirl

The Draconic chart is calculated from placing the North Node at 0 Aries and adjusting the position of the planets and angles to be in the same relationship to the North Node as in the natal chart, so they usually go into different signs and degrees.

Because this whole chart is derived from the Moon's Nodes, it has been called 'the soul chart' and people who have their natal or draconic planets connected to your draconic planets and/or angles are considered to have a soul connection with you.

If a placement in your draconic chart connects to a placement in your natal chart it is considered to give greater power and emphasis to that position.

However, because the draconic chart is a derived chart, the Sun in the draconic chart is not considered to take precedence over the Sun in the natal chart, so perhaps there is another factor (perhaps the Sun's duad) that makes you feel the sign of the draconic Sun so strongly?

Alice

I ve read that Draconic Sun is something that will definitely be very visible in your personality from various sources.
I know my Draconic/Natal aspects are life themes for this life and they are Sun conjunct Pluto,Mercury conjunct Pluto etc.These themes simply acho or repeat themes in a Natal chart.

So how do I check if my draconic chart connects to a placement in my natal chart?Is it what I already said about life themes or there s more???

Thanks for your answer!

Ana

Rebel Uranian

My NN is close to 0 Libra so it basically inverts my natal chart. I now have Saturn in Libra (exaltation,) Moon in Capricorn (detriment,) Mars in Aries (domicile,) Sun in Leo (domicile,) Uranus in Leo (detriment,) Jupiter in Cancer (exaltation,) and Neptune in Cancer (triplicity, and probably exaltation since Neptune is considered the higher octave of Jupiter.) Since everything is in opposition to my natal chart planets (and some conjunctions), what does this do?

Also, I have the Star of David between my draco chart and my natal chart. I don't mean two random disconnected grand trines of the same gender, I mean the entire pattern of sextiles is filled. Is this important?

Last edited: