Draconic Astrology and Karmic Past?

quiet659

So currently I'm focusing extensively on how my Draconic chart connects to my natal chart. I notice something weird about my chart. It seems that my past life has some connection in being a promiscuous "s**t". Like seriously. Here my zodiac chart

Libra Sun
Libra Moon
Libra Mercury
Venus in Scorpio
Mars in Gemini
Jupiter in Scorpio
Saturn in Sagittarius

Doesn't it seem like a typical "you know" on T.V? In the Tropical chart I'm

Aqua sun
Pisces moon
Pisces mercury
Pisces venus
Mars in Scorpio
Jupiter in Aries
Saturn in Aries(0 degrees)
So why would mu Draconian soul manifest into my Tropical chart like that? Can anybody relate to this in any way?

Neptunia

Hello, I am not quite sure I get what you are asking? :)

My own Draconic chart is VERY opposite from my natal chart. I am a Taurus sun, in my Draconic I am Scorpio sun - and it keeps going like that with the other placements, complete opposite signs.

Neptunia

quiet659

Hello, I am not quite sure I get what you are asking? :)

My own Draconic chart is VERY opposite from my natal chart. I am a Taurus sun, in my Draconic I am Scorpio sun - and it keeps going like that with the other placements, complete opposite signs.

Neptunia

Oh, Sorry if I was unclear. Since the Draconic chart is connected to Karmic past(so they say), based on my new natal planets, does that mean that in my past life I was, "you know". A s**t? I mean I keep researching on what it means to be a Libra and having venus in Scorpio and mars in Gemini and it I keep reaching the same conclusion.

Vista

Draconic chart Angles in particular the 4th house or IC will usually show the ASC/Sun/Moon of important romantic relationships. To a lessor degree, the other angle signs will also do the same. More often than not, the romantic partners natal Sun, ASC, or Moon will also conjunct the other persons Draconic natal chart angle. For example: I am Aries rising natally and Cancer on the IC, my Draconic Chart has Sag on the ASC 4 degrees and Pisces at 2 degrees. All of my important relationships have had their Sun or ASC in one of these signs conjunct one of my mutable Draconic angles. The last guy I dated his Draconic natal chart ASC/DES were almost to the exact degree and signs of my natal Sun Moon opposition therefore my Sun and Moon conjunct his Draconic ASC/DESC. His Draconic IC is conjunct my natal DESC Exact to the degree!

athenian200

Draconic charts don't really work for me because my North Node is very close to 0 degrees Aries, thus most of my planets end up in the same places.

My sun, moon, Saturn, Jupiter, and AC all stay in the same sign. The only changes are...

1. Venus moves from Taurus into Gemini, closer to my AC.

2. Mars moves from Capricorn into Aquarius, closer to my MC.

3. Mercury moves from Pisces into Aries, out of Detriment/Fall.

So, if this is about my Karmic past, it indicates that I was essentially the same person I am now, but with a far less dignified Mars/Venus, and a less debilitated Mercury. The impression I'm getting is that I was more idealistic and appealing to others, but also more assertive and insensitive somehow.

If these charts really work, then I clearly didn't do whatever I was meant to do before and have been given another chance with a slightly tweaked chart. LOL.