Dr.Farr,please!

SYGRYD

Hi,dr.Farr! Please look to my chart! MY QUESTION IS -WHAT IS HE FEELING FOR ME NOW?- I asked the question on November,30,2011, at 2:40[UT+0],from Iasi,Romania. He seems to"recover" and i wish so much to know what's your opinion about my horary chart,please! I delineated the chart in equal system. THE ASCENDANT OF THE CHART IS MY NATAL ASCENDANT. But my house,the querent house is empty. In the house of the question is Uranus -changes unpredictable ? Thank you in anticipate! Warmly regards:kissing:

SYGRYD

Oh, i forgot to post the chart! Here it is! Sorry!:kissing:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_100_what_is_he_feeling_for_me_now_he.9651.16077.jpg
    astro_2gw_100_what_is_he_feeling_for_me_now_he.9651.16077.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 31

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation)

I believe his feelings continue as I have estimated them from earlier charts we have done.
In the current chart, his Part of Love is posited @11 Gemini; its significator is Mercury, retrograde, shows movement of his feelings/thoughts back to the past status quo, back toward querent (Mars, which is also disposited by Mercury)
Yet his POL is afflicted by sign-conjunction with the Dragon's Tail, representing the ongoing (since last summer) difficult life-circumstances situation he is (and has been) in, and these are largely responsible for the blocked situation re to querent's relationship with this man.
Mercury retrogrades toward the Lucky Strike NN: maybe a lucky break in this situation will be coming up in the near future...otherwise, seems pretty much "staus quo" to me...

misskitty

This is absolutely ridiculous. You have been coming here long enough Sygryd that you should 1) be learning SOMETHING- ANYTHING- to provide at least a minimal interpretation of your chart, and 2) to know that you are abusing horary by asking about the same situation over and over and over again, ad nauseum. Go out and do something to take your mind off of this complete obsession. Having a full life is what makes you attractive to the opposite sex. You could also benefit from reading this article: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_questions.html.

I am really tired of people taking advantage of others on this site while showing zero interest to learn themselves.

SYGRYD

Thank you so much,dr.Farr ! I saw some aspects which showed me an "improvement" of this strange situation. You confirmed that to me and i'm very grateful to you! You're really a special man! World would be better if would have many people like you! On Monday, December,5th will be the "big opening" of my clinic. Everything is ready,i worked so much, i slept 2,3 hours by night, but i'm not tired, it's so beautiful, it deserved all my efforts. He announced me that he will come to the opening, he wants to see what i succeed to do. I didn't tell him about the opening,he knows from the local newspapers. Thank you from all my heart for everything! Friendly regards:kissing:

Attachments

• aranjamente_florare_trandafiri.jpg
    aranjamente_florare_trandafiri.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 14