DR.Farr,please!

SYGRYD

:innocent: Hi again ,dr.Farr! Please,help me! It's about a man ,i asked a few time ago about him. He is friend and colleague of mine. Since 6 years it's a situation very strange between us.I really love him, but he is so "hard to read". I am married,he is married.:wink: But that's life,we can't command to our heart. So,the problem is his attitude, one day warm,protective with me,next day :devil:! Even i love him so much i decided to break up ,i suffer too much. But he don't wants to let me down,when he feels i want really break up any bridge between us, he make everything to bring me back to him and i yield. The truth is that i feel happy only with him, i feel like i found for the first time in my life my place in that world. But i want to ask you a question- what are his real intentions with me?- Please,help me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :kissing: KING REGARDS!Syg.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_84_his_real_intentions_with_me.78137.18133.gif
    astro_2gw_84_his_real_intentions_with_me.78137.18133.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 12

starryair

Quick question, does he borrow money of you, his signifier is in your second house, he doesn’t seem to have good intention, he is peregrinated and conjunct south node.

SYGRYD

NO,NO,NO,NEVER IN THAT LIFE! He doesn't borrow money of me! He is a rich man,he doesn't need my money! On the contrary, he helped me very much financially. Maybe he doesn't have good intentions, but not regarding money. The first house,the querent's house(me) is in Taurus-signifier Venus and the H5th(i want to know about his feelings,so i look on the H5th)is in Leo-signifier Sun. Venus and Sun are conjunct. But ,now i saw that the Ascendant is earlier,at 0degrees48minutes. Thank you for looking to my chart! Best wishes! Syg.

SYGRYD

Thank you so much,dr.farr! I have complete trust in you and thank you for your kindness to delineate my chart. King regards! Syg.