Doom & Gloom

Ukpoohbear

Bit of a near thing though.

Yeah that’s what it feels like sometimes. But you know, even animals who apparently see the ‘bigger picture’ and know there is soul life after death, they still fight until the very end. So should we. ‘Do not go gentle into that good night.’

david starling

Yeah that’s what it feels like sometimes. But you know, even animals who apparently see the ‘bigger picture’ and know there is soul life after death, they still fight until the very end. So should we. ‘Do not go gentle into that good night.’

The wildebeest was just commuting, going home maybe. It was like a bad day on a NY subway.

Ukpoohbear

— Charlie Chaplin - the Great Dictator speech

B5ABC3CA-E99A-4102-8BF1-82341B61075B.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

Brad Pitt speaking patois in, ‘Meet Joe Black.’

Jamaican Woman: It nice it happen to you. Like you come to the island and had a holiday. Sun didn't burn you red-red, just brown. You sleep and no mosquito eat you. But the truth is, it bound to happen if you stay long enough. So take that nice picture you got in your head home with you, but don't be fooled. We lonely here mostly too. If we lucky, maybe, we got some nice pictures to take with us.

conspiracy theorist

Brad Pitt speaking patois in, ‘Meet Joe Black.’

Jamaican Woman: It nice it happen to you. Like you come to the island and had a holiday. Sun didn't burn you red-red, just brown. You sleep and no mosquito eat you. But the truth is, it bound to happen if you stay long enough. So take that nice picture you got in your head home with you, but don't be fooled. We lonely here mostly too. If we lucky, maybe, we got some nice pictures to take with us.
Its written more broken than that if you are saying she is talking patois. Really, its more English with a Jamaican accent

She reminds me of my great grandmother

Ukpoohbear

Its written more broken than that if you are saying she is talking patois. Really, its more English with a Jamaican accent

She reminds me of my great grandmother

Your grandmother must have been a sweet, wise lady. This actress in the video lived until she was 101 years old, she died only 2 years ago so she probably got lots of sunburn from life before she finally was allowed to depart.

I would love to hear some real patois.