Doom & Gloom

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I agree about listening to the body to help guide you. It is only recently I came come to realise the importance of this. It is always my go-to to ‘blame’ myself in situation when my body or my gut intuition feels off, which is good for constructive self-improvement but not good for allowing my boundaries to be crossed. Like when my body has told me something is off about somebody, I would get mad at my body or myself for feeling this anxiety and think I was just a nervous person, but I am actually a very sensitive person who picks up on people’s thoughts and feelings. I can feel negative thoughts and it effects me and as soon as I put the pieces together and realised I was feeling this way because of other people, I was making myself more important and better able to protect myself.

I’m not surprised to hear you have Pluto in 1st house. Getting to the heart of the situation is very useful and Plutonian’s are very good at protecting themselves. They can teach Neptunian’s about boundaries. I am predominantly an Uranian too btw but my name would be UranianNeptunian, if we’re talking about outers. Sometimes Saturn is strong in me too but I only feel Plutonian if I have a strong Pluto transit and the energy is particularly rampant. Being the higher octave’s of Mars and Venus, Pluto and Neptune make a wonderful partnership. Pluto can give Neptune strength to better survive and Neptune can give Pluto the devotion to make him/her feel safe.

Like with your advice about being more self-possessed and also being careful about what questions you ask yourself. That is excellent boundary keeping. Whereas a more Neptune energy like myself, my energy is naturally outward and open. I like the calming energy I feel from someone who is self-possessed. Like, even if someone came up and tried to startle them, if they are self-possessed, present and calm, they would still remain so. That is what I aspire to and what I would like to find in a partner, a conscious Plutonian. Conscious being a crucially important word too 😹

I found the book you recommended on Amazon btw, it looks very interesting.

Yes, I will try not to feel guilty about shutting out the child ghost. I wish I could have helped it. I think as I get older, my psychic channels will ope
Go and I will then have the know-how on how to help heal spirits. The child ghost clearly saw my channels were open and came toward me, one day when I can confirm it myself, I would like to help them. It will happen when I am ready.

Right now, I let my intuition and messages I receive from my surroundings to guide me in how to help me. I am led to them. It’s about guiding people to make the right decisions. For eg, I have a friend who moved to a city with a new job and stayed with a guy she kinda knew. She said she would eventually move in with him permanently and she would have to give up her cat and her boyfriend but the guy wanted more than just a room mate. I said to her, moving from one guy to the next because you think you need them is not healthy, what you need is your own place and whatever you do, do not give up your cat. Find your own home for you and your cat and protect your space and be independent. The cat is her secret guide.

When I first started my own self-healing journey, it was my cats who helped me. I used to party a lot and after I got my cats, I realised it is not something I can do anymrke if I want them to feel safe. Then I realised, if it was not a calm lifestyle for my cats, it was not a calm lifestyle for myself either. I noticed that cats feel safe when the energy is calm, and that was my first insight into what energy was and the importance of it. In 5D, the energy is always calm, it is only the ego who feels stressed. It’s very interesting. But I am not good at sustaining myself in the 5D, life catches up with me, hence this thread so I can express 3D life.

Another example of the universe guiding me is when I split up with this guy I was seeing, who is also my neighbour. He was just getting serious about me when he went back to his when Venus was retrograde and conjunct Pluto, they both hit his DC. I’ve been feeling very sad for months. But eventually, the universe has guided me and helped me to understand - his ex he returned to is a ‘karmic relationship,’ he will grow up through this exchange. He has started taking coke a lot more now he is with her, I know because I can hear them partying when I have walked past. At first, I thought I should learn to let go, and I should, but I am also aware, thanks to tarot and horary, he will return to me. I couldn’t understand why I was treated the way. But learning about karmic relationship helped me understand d and then just the other day, someone left me a comment on a YouTube video and said often people who take drugs are hiding gentle hearts and I should give him another chance if he promises to get clean. This is the right thing to do - I understand now my role, it is to leave him better than I found him and guide him to the right path.

This is how I find my intuition guides me. The universe sends me messages through other people. Like your advice to me helped me understand more about energetic psychic exchanges and why my channels were open that day, and hearing about how you are very organised and clear in protecting your boundaries, has shown me what I should be doing more off. I can’t even watch the tv anymore. It’s so low vibe it’s actually quite scary. For eg, I turned on the tv in the morning before I start work to a breakfast news channel, and they are advertising a competition to win a holiday and a dream home. There was something strange and eery about it, like it should have been on a movie about how to hypnotise humans. Crazy.

Im so grateful for all the advice and guidance the universe sends me, and all the people to help guide me on the right path!

Thank you so much for your advice. If you ever need a tarot reading, just hit me up.
It seems like the body knows before the mind does most of the time. It’s good that you’re listening to your body more and honouring its communication with you. It’s your best compass.

That’s an interesting take on Pluto and Neptune. I’d imagine the Neptune person might feel a bit stung and shutout with a Pluto person, unless they could see the value in the Pluto person’s boundaries. As long as they don’t take the boundaries personal either.

A conscious Plutonian is definitely worth emphasizing.

I hope enjoy the book! I found it an intriguing read.

Feel your feels, but the key is to let them go and not let them linger. Maybe you’ve already helped the ghost spirit by acknowledging it, and by bringing it up in conversation here.

I’m glad you were straightforward with your friend, and I hope that she kept the cat. The cat > that guy.

Cats are definitely guardians. They have many lessons to teach us. I love when they get all amped up out of nowhere at the most random times.

I’m sorry to hear about the experience and situation you had with your ex. You sound like a very strong person. He’s lucky you’re not an unconscious Plutonian!
You might like the book, ‘The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How my Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There’s Life After Death,’ by Annie Kagan. It talks about the soul of someone who struggled with addiction throughout their life. It does describe a gentle soul.
I can’t imagine how harsh Earth feels to the higher vibrational souls.

I feel happy to hear that I’ve helped in some way. If I’m ever looking for a tarot reading, I’ll reach out for sure.

Ukpoohbear

Having a bad day? Not as much as this leopard! Live by the sword; die by the sword ⚔️ 🛡

One more time into the fray
Into the last good fight I’ll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
The Grey (2012)

— Alternate ending to the movie (which is much better imo)

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Another great scene from The Grey movie is near the beginning just after the plane crash and a man is dying. In most death scenes, once the other character’s know the person is going to die, they will comfort the dying person by lying and telling him he is going to survive. In this death scene however, Liam Neeson does not provide false comfort. Instead, he tells the person to embrace death and to take a happy thought/think of someone you love and let death take you. I like the idea of being told the truth and accepting your fate. The whole theme of the movie is to live a good life, rather than spending your whole life running from your shadow and being an ahole and then crying like a baby when death catches up you with.

Similar theme to the poem by Dylan Thomas,

Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night,’ —

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Dylan Thomas

Last edited:

Bunraku

I don't give a $h1t transmuting negative energy into positive. *****, I will transmute it to cash after writing an NY times best seller. I love capitalism.

Bunraku

I will give men the most toxic relationships they crave by citing&acting on every freudian theories and amping up up 1000 fold.

Ukpoohbear

Oh hey BunBuns, long time, no troll! No worries, you are a familiar one, so you are welcomed round these parts. I do feel bad about the amping 1000 to the previous troll on here, but that’s the name of the game for ‘em (live by the sword, die by the sword ⚔️)

Ukpoohbear

4EBE73EA-7DDB-413E-B982-268BB0E7A0B4.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

Some Bukowski poems. He’s surprisingly romantic in the first poem, beneath the hairy, drunk exterior. He reminds me of someone I used to know who was/is a love/sex addict, and who doesn’t hide behind romantic fantasies but who has plenty of experience with love and so sees it with all its rawness. ‘

She’s mad but she’s magic. There’s no lie in her fire,’ is my fav line from 1st poem. The most romantic part is the last line, ‘it was best like this,’ meaning, it was best to skip the actual experience of the relationship so that it didn’t end in disappointment or failure and he could keep her on a pedestal. That’s quite tender for a brutish character like Bukowski. The rest of the love he speaks of, that they missed out on experiencing together, is quite raw, but I like it too for its realism. It’s just interesting that he chooses to end the poem romantically.

An Almost Made Up Poem

I see you drinking at a fountain with tiny
blue hands, no, your hands are not tiny
they are small, and the fountain is in France
where you wrote me that last letter and
I answered and never heard from you again.
you used to write insane poems about
ANGELS AND GOD, all in upper case, and you
knew famous artists and most of them
were your lovers, and I wrote back, it’ all right,
go ahead, enter their lives, I’ not jealous
because we’ never met. we got close once in
New Orleans, one half block, but never met, never
touched. so you went with the famous and wrote
about the famous, and, of course, what you found out
is that the famous are worried about
their fame –– not the beautiful young girl in bed
with them, who gives them that, and then awakens
in the morning to write upper case poems about
ANGELS AND GOD. we know God is dead, they’ told
us, but listening to you I wasn’ sure. maybe
it was the upper case. you were one of the
best female poets and I told the publishers,
editors, “ her, print her, she’ mad but she’
magic. there’ no lie in her fire.” I loved you
like a man loves a woman he never touches, only
writes to, keeps little photographs of. I would have
loved you more if I had sat in a small room rolling a
cigarette and listened to you p*** in the bathroom,
but that didn’ happen. your letters got sadder.
your lovers betrayed you. kid, I wrote back, all
lovers betray. it didn’ help. you said
you had a crying bench and it was by a bridge and
the bridge was over a river and you sat on the crying
bench every night and wept for the lovers who had
hurt and forgotten you. I wrote back but never
heard again. a friend wrote me of your suicide
3 or 4 months after it happened. if I had met you
I would probably have been unfair to you or you
to me. it was best like this.

Love Is A Dog From Hell

there is a loneliness in this world so great
that you can see it in the slow movement of
the hands of a clock.

people so tired
mutilated
either by love or no love.

people just are not good to each other
one on one.

the rich are not good to the rich
the poor are not good to the poor.

we are afraid.

our educational system tells us
that we can all be
big-ass winners.

it hasn't told us
about the gutters
or the suicides.

or the terror of one person
aching in one place
alone

untouched
unspoken to
watering a plant.

Charles Bukowski

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

He was controversial before, mostly because folks cottoned on to the fact that he overpromises and rarely delivers on his claims, and vastly misrepresents his role in the companies he has been affiliated with.

Just that now with twitter, his boilerplate about "global town square" and "free speech" has made the whole fiasco into a partisan brawl in American politics.

I have no love for twitter, but I hope they win and get the remedy of specific performance because it would be a hilarious and ironic conclusion to his initial "elaborate troll".

david starling

He was controversial before, mostly because folks cottoned on to the fact that he overpromises and rarely delivers on his claims, and vastly misrepresents his role in the companies he has been affiliated with.

Just that now with twitter, his boilerplate about "global town square" and "free speech" has made the whole fiasco into a partisan brawl in American politics.

I have no love for twitter, but I hope they win and get the remedy of specific performance because it would be a hilarious and ironic conclusion to his initial "elaborate troll".

How did he get so rich?