Doom & Gloom

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Yes I agree about the advice. What I wrote came from an experience I had while walking through a park one evening a few weeks ago. My psychic channels were open without me realising or having tried to and a spirit noticed and I felt like I was being watched very intensely. My reaction was to clam up and block it out. I wasn’t sure if it was a human watching me at first but the feeling of being watched was so intense and different, I realised it might be a spirit. I put my house keys in my end to use as a weapon in case it was a human though and walked out of the park. I then came across a hedgehog which I received advice from, I will fill in the blanks later.

I was planning on writing about this soon but I might as well now. The hedgehog was trying to climb up a verge to go back into the woods and it was interesting watching it. I moved closer to video it and it stopped moving so I stood further back and it moved again and I filmed it until it disappeared. The message I got was the importance of boundaries. Whether the hedgehog taught me this lesson or was just going about its business, I think the former. I think I received or perceived this message because my psychic channels were open but it’s not something I consciously realised.

The reason they opened was because I was messing with paradigm’s (again, unintentionally). I had been arguing on this forum about Veganism and shaking things up a bit, I was being quite passionate about it and trying to wake people up to see animal’s as sentient beings. The message about boundaries from the hedgehog was not to upset people’s paradigm and by upsetting the paradigm, I had opened my psychic channels. Don’t ask why my channels opened or why I was able to disrupt a paradigm, but this is what I did and what I was able to do.

When I got home, I pulled some tarot cards to see what this spirit that was watching me was. I will post the photos of the tarot cards I got below, but the spread is not clear unless I explain it. Basically, the card in the middle is the initial card, and I pull a card on the left to clarify ‘what does this mean’ and a card on the right to clarify ‘what does this not mean.’ I pulled two initial cards, one for what the spirit was and another for what it wanted.

— I have circled the two initial cards in the photo below. For what it was, I got ‘8 wands,’ what is was was the ‘Sun,’ it went the ‘empress.’

— The 8 wands describes perfectly how intensely I felt I was being watched. The reason for this intensity is because it was sending a lot of energy towards me in an 8 of wands way. It was the sun and not an empress, sun signifies a child and empress a mother - it was a child spirit. The significance of it not being the empress is maybe it needs its mother.

— The 2nd circle card on the right was me asking what it wanted. The circled card is ‘wheel of fortune,’ which is a bit ambiguous. I think it saw an opportunity because my psychic channels were opened, so it was by pure chance of came towards me. Wheel of fortune means 7 cups, it does not mean 6 of wands. It seems like the spirit was confused as me and 6 of wands is referring to it not being successful in its attempt to reach me.

You will notice the 4 of cups below the circled card on the left. This was me just asking for another clarifier and the 4 of cups is showing me literally rejecting the offer of communication.

View attachment 91695
I’ve found that curiosity opens up the psychic channel too. I mostly notice the negative effects of this when I catch myself judging someone, ‘how could they do this?’
One example where I’ve felt this is when I’ve come across disturbing news on YT about a school shooter or something, and when I’ve looked more into it, the psychology of the person who committed the crime, and asked things like, ‘how could they do this?’
The energy surrounding the disturbing news tends to linger for a couple of days if I don’t decide to scroll past it and pay no mind to it.

Yes, shaking up people’s paradigm is a tricky one. I feel like the reason it opens up the psychic channel is because communication opens up the psychic channel in a way. If someone is very strongly rejecting an idea and even wants to destroy the idea, it’s almost like a psychic attack (likely unintentional) on the sender. It seems like some people are more sensitive to the energetic backlash though. It could also be the attachment to the desire to change another’s beliefs, perspective, etc., that really opens up the psychic channel of the sender.
Both parties remaining as objective as possible seems to be the prime method of a clean psychic exchange.
If someone isn’t trying to be objective* with me during a debate, then I usually say my piece and move on from the debate. It gets too draining otherwise.

I read in a book that my grandma gave me (I’ll post the title and author’s name after: Karma & Reincarnation - The Key to Spiritual Evolution & Enlightenment by Hiroshi Motoyama), that some ghosts don’t realize that they’re dead because of trauma experienced during life and during death. The author mentions that funerals, and mourning is really helpful to souls crossing over because it helps them realize that they’re dead and have to move on. He mentions that prayers for the soul really help. If you ever have something, like the soul of a child trying to reach out, maybe this could help them on their way. I think you have to say goodbye when you’re done for good housekeeping.

I love tarot, but sometimes I get the most random and ambiguous cards and start to feel like I’m being played with. Horary has been my replacement for tarot.
Maybe the Wheel of Fortune meant that the soul of the child wants another spin at life - this is the first thought that came to my mind.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

You sound very clear in your thinking and like you have strong boundaries, which is refreshing for me because my thinking tends to be a bit scattered and I can become confused about what my boundaries are. You are able to clearly identify the cause of situations and explain it well. Do you take extra care to only read or watch information that is high vibration, so it does not trigger a psychic attack or low vibe?

I knew I had disrupted a paradigm and opened up my psychic channels by argueing, but I did not understand why but your explanation has helped it become clear in my head. A strong opinion from somebody who strongly disagrees with your opinion can feel like a psychic attack, and by persistently participating in an argument and exposing myself to negative energies, it disrupted my own paradigm and opened up my psychic channel. That makes so much sense! I couldn’t understand it before.

Even just the other day at work, my team leader who I usually get on very well with, gave me a very strong opinion that he thought I deliberately couldn’t be bothered helping a customer, just because I didn’t follow the correct process. I assured him a couple of times I had the customer’s best interest at heart, but his opinion affected me. It follows the same rule of thumb that you have described!

Even if people don’t say anything, if they are thinking something negative about me, I have picked up on it and it has negatively affected me. It’s like they know it’s affecting me and try to prey on it even more, even if they don’t understand themselves consciously what it is they are doing, it’s like a negative energy exchange. How do you deal with things like that? On one instance, I started to struggle to speak.

That’s good advice you gave about people needing to be objective and saying your piece and moving on if this isn’t happening - that’s a clear protecting of boundaries, something I need to start doing!

Yes, please post the book your grandma gave you. I feel guilty about shutting out that child ghost, even though I don’t want to start inviting spirits to come towards me, but I have walked in the park a couple of times since then to see if I would feel that intense energy coming towards me again (I haven’t). I think a prayer to help heal and help the spirit move on would be a good thing to do though, rather than trying to communicate with it. It would give me closure too.

Yes, I have seen what you mean about tarot playing tricks on you. It has happened to me when I have asked the same question too many times or if I am being co-dependent or too self-indulgent with the questions I ask. Whereas, if I am genuinely in need and more ‘objective’ like you have said previously, the cards seem to respond to that better. Tarot have given my insight into the future events (even though I didn’t listen or reason too late what the message was conveying), and so I still see a use for it. I do like horary too though.

It’s kind of similar to your looking out for people being objective with you, in a similar sense I try to protect my boundaries by not being co-dependent and letting situations and people be, and when I do become a bit obsessive or co-dependent, it’s more like a coping mechanism that tarot will indulge me to a certain extent, before it starts to play tricks on me if I ask the same question too soon.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

B1F5BF12-89C6-47EC-ABD4-2F9A83B52898.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

Soul work is difficult. It seeks to destroy and then rebuild.

This is what the Pluto retrograde has become about, losing power and surrendering to the losses. It is probably a mix between Saturn and Pluto both being retrograde. Just have to accept it and take it.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
You sound very clear in your thinking and like you have strong boundaries, which is refreshing for me because my thinking tends to be a bit scattered and I can become confused about what my boundaries are. You are able to clearly identify the cause of situations and explain it well. Do you take extra care to only read or watch information that is high vibration, so it does not trigger a psychic attack or low vibe?

I knew I had disrupted a paradigm and opened up my psychic channels by argueing, but I did not understand why but your explanation has helped it become clear in my head. A strong opinion from somebody who strongly disagrees with your opinion can feel like a psychic attack, and by persistently participating in an argument and exposing myself to negative energies, it disrupted my own paradigm and opened up my psychic channel. That makes so much sense! I couldn’t understand it before.

Even just the other day at work, my team leader who I usually get on very well with, gave me a very strong opinion that he thought I deliberately couldn’t be bothered helping a customer, just because I didn’t follow the correct process. I assured him a couple of times I had the customer’s best interest at heart, but his opinion affected me. It follows the same rule of thumb that you have described!

Even if people don’t say anything, if they are thinking something negative about me, I have picked up on it and it has negatively affected me. It’s like they know it’s affecting me and try to prey on it even more, even if they don’t understand themselves consciously what it is they are doing, it’s like a negative energy exchange. How do you deal with things like that? On one instance, I started to struggle to speak.

That’s good advice you gave about people needing to be objective and saying your piece and moving on if this isn’t happening - that’s a clear protecting of boundaries, something I need to start doing!

Yes, please post the book your grandma gave you. I feel guilty about shutting out that child ghost, even though I don’t want to start inviting spirits to come towards me, but I have walked in the park a couple of times since then to see if I would feel that intense energy coming towards me again (I haven’t). I think a prayer to help heal and help the spirit move on would be a good thing to do though, rather than trying to communicate with it. It would give me closure too.

Yes, I have seen what you mean about tarot playing tricks on you. It has happened to me when I have asked the same question too many times or if I am being co-dependent or too self-indulgent with the questions I ask. Whereas, if I am genuinely in need and more ‘objective’ like you have said previously, the cards seem to respond to that better. Tarot have given my insight into the future events (even though I didn’t listen or reason too late what the message was conveying), and so I still see a use for it. I do like horary too though.

It’s kind of similar to your looking out for people being objective with you, in a similar sense I try to protect my boundaries by not being co-dependent and letting situations and people be, and when I do become a bit obsessive or co-dependent, it’s more like a coping mechanism that tarot will indulge me to a certain extent, before it starts to play tricks on me if I ask the same question too soon.
I try to listen to my body, which helps me to identify my boundaries. Any time I’ve ignored what my body is telling me, I’ve wound up in undesirable situations.
I try my best to get to the root of things and let my intuition guide me.
I do take extra care with what kind of information I’m exposing myself to. I’ve noticed that what I pay attention to starts to manifest in my life - physically and/or energetically. I try to be careful about the questions I ask in my head too. I’ve realized that sometimes my curiosity can lead to the realization of something disturbing and/or unsettling. I’d give an example, but then I’d be asking a question I don’t want to know the answer to. It’s like situations where you wish you could unsee something disturbing - I try to be careful of my curiosity leading myself to situations like these.

I’m glad that I could help with understanding psychic exchange. I’m not a pro, but I notice things.
Your experience with your team leader reminds me of a (likely unintentional) kind of gaslighting. I’m not sure if there’s a term for it. But, basically it’s like they’re throwing energy at you that you don’t resonate with, and thus crossing your boundary. I can see why this would take some time to air out.

The first thing that came to mind when I read your question was that: I tend to ignore those around me when I go out and/or if I’m in a situation with a lot of different people. I focus on what’s in front of me and where I’m going. I pay no or little mind to what people around me are doing. If I cross paths with someone or pass by someone, I let the thought of them go as they move out of my peripheral vision - I don’t let my curiosity take the wheel. In my opinion, the best solution would be to leave the environment of the person who’s having the negative thoughts and try to stay away from people like this. It sounds like the evil eye to me. If you can’t leave the environment, then focusing on what you want and ignoring everything else could help.

I think I accidentally wrote subjective, so I’m glad that you picked up on that before I edited/corrected it.

I put the title and author in my other message. It’s a book that definitely gave me a new perspective.
Don’t worry about shutting out the child ghost. It may be a part of its journey.

I find tarot works better for me when someone else is reading for me. Maybe a new deck would help too.

Perhaps the key to it all is letting go, and just going with the flow.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I try to listen to my body, which helps me to identify my boundaries. Any time I’ve ignored what my body is telling me, I’ve wound up in undesirable situations.
I try my best to get to the root of things and let my intuition guide me. Thank you Pluto in my first house.
I do take extra care with what kind of information I’m exposing myself to. I’ve noticed that what I pay attention to starts to manifest in my life - physically and/or energetically. I try to be careful about the questions I ask in my head too. I’ve realized that sometimes my curiosity can lead to the realization of something disturbing and/or unsettling. I’d give an example, but then I’d be asking a question I don’t want to know the answer to. It’s like situations where you wish you could unsee something disturbing - I try to be careful of my curiosity leading myself to situations like these.

I’m glad that I could help with understanding psychic exchange. I’m not a pro, but I notice things.
Your experience with your team leader reminds me of a (likely unintentional) kind of gaslighting. I’m not sure if there’s a term for it. But, basically it’s like they’re throwing energy at you that you don’t resonate with, and thus crossing your boundary. I can see why this would take some time to air out.

The first thing that came to mind when I read your question was that: I tend to ignore those around me when I go out and/or if I’m in a situation with a lot of different people. I focus on what’s in front of me and where I’m going. I pay no or little mind to what people around me are doing. If I cross paths with someone or pass by someone, I let the thought of them go as they move out of my peripheral vision - I don’t let my curiosity take the wheel.
I feel like having a Scorpio Ascendant with Pluto in my first house helps in terms of people minding their own business. In my opinion, the best solution would be to leave the environment of the person who’s having the negative thoughts and try to stay away from people like this. It sounds like the evil eye to me. If you can’t leave the environment, then focusing on what you want and ignoring everything else could help.

I think I accidentally wrote subjective, so I’m glad that you picked up on that before I edited/corrected it.

I put the title and author in my other message. It’s a book that definitely gave me a new perspective.
Don’t worry about shutting out the child ghost. It may be a part of its journey.

I find tarot works better for me when someone else is reading for me. Maybe a new deck would help too.

Perhaps the key to it all is letting go, and just going with the flow.

I agree about listening to the body to help guide you. It is only recently I came come to realise the importance of this. It is always my go-to to ‘blame’ myself in situation when my body or my gut intuition feels off, which is good for constructive self-improvement but not good for allowing my boundaries to be crossed. Like when my body has told me something is off about somebody, I would get mad at my body or myself for feeling this anxiety and think I was just a nervous person, but I am actually a very sensitive person who picks up on people’s thoughts and feelings. I can feel negative thoughts and it effects me and as soon as I put the pieces together and realised I was feeling this way because of other people, I was making myself more important and better able to protect myself.

I’m not surprised to hear you have Pluto in 1st house. Getting to the heart of the situation is very useful and Plutonian’s are very good at protecting themselves. They can teach Neptunian’s about boundaries. I am predominantly an Uranian too btw but my name would be UranianNeptunian, if we’re talking about outers. Sometimes Saturn is strong in me too but I only feel Plutonian if I have a strong Pluto transit and the energy is particularly rampant. Being the higher octave’s of Mars and Venus, Pluto and Neptune make a wonderful partnership. Pluto can give Neptune strength to better survive and Neptune can give Pluto the devotion to make him/her feel safe.

Like with your advice about being more self-possessed and also being careful about what questions you ask yourself. That is excellent boundary keeping. Whereas a more Neptune energy like myself, my energy is naturally outward and open. I like the calming energy I feel from someone who is self-possessed. Like, even if someone came up and tried to startle them, if they are self-possessed, present and calm, they would still remain so. That is what I aspire to and what I would like to find in a partner, a conscious Plutonian. Conscious being a crucially important word too 😹

I found the book you recommended on Amazon btw, it looks very interesting.

Yes, I will try not to feel guilty about shutting out the child ghost. I wish I could have helped it. I think as I get older, my psychic channels will ope
Go and I will then have the know-how on how to help heal spirits. The child ghost clearly saw my channels were open and came toward me, one day when I can confirm it myself, I would like to help them. It will happen when I am ready.

Right now, I let my intuition and messages I receive from my surroundings to guide me in how to help me. I am led to them. It’s about guiding people to make the right decisions. For eg, I have a friend who moved to a city with a new job and stayed with a guy she kinda knew. She said she would eventually move in with him permanently and she would have to give up her cat and her boyfriend but the guy wanted more than just a room mate. I said to her, moving from one guy to the next because you think you need them is not healthy, what you need is your own place and whatever you do, do not give up your cat. Find your own home for you and your cat and protect your space and be independent. The cat is her secret guide.

When I first started my own self-healing journey, it was my cats who helped me. I used to party a lot and after I got my cats, I realised it is not something I can do anymrke if I want them to feel safe. Then I realised, if it was not a calm lifestyle for my cats, it was not a calm lifestyle for myself either. I noticed that cats feel safe when the energy is calm, and that was my first insight into what energy was and the importance of it. In 5D, the energy is always calm, it is only the ego who feels stressed. It’s very interesting. But I am not good at sustaining myself in the 5D, life catches up with me, hence this thread so I can express 3D life.

Another example of the universe guiding me is when I split up with this guy I was seeing, who is also my neighbour. He was just getting serious about me when he went back to his when Venus was retrograde and conjunct Pluto, they both hit his DC. I’ve been feeling very sad for months. But eventually, the universe has guided me and helped me to understand - his ex he returned to is a ‘karmic relationship,’ he will grow up through this exchange. He has started taking coke a lot more now he is with her, I know because I can hear them partying when I have walked past. At first, I thought I should learn to let go, and I should, but I am also aware, thanks to tarot and horary, he will return to me. I couldn’t understand why I was treated the way. But learning about karmic relationship helped me understand d and then just the other day, someone left me a comment on a YouTube video and said often people who take drugs are hiding gentle hearts and I should give him another chance if he promises to get clean. This is the right thing to do - I understand now my role, it is to leave him better than I found him and guide him to the right path.

This is how I find my intuition guides me. The universe sends me messages through other people. Like your advice to me helped me understand more about energetic psychic exchanges and why my channels were open that day, and hearing about how you are very organised and clear in protecting your boundaries, has shown me what I should be doing more off. I can’t even watch the tv anymore. It’s so low vibe it’s actually quite scary. For eg, I turned on the tv in the morning before I start work to a breakfast news channel, and they are advertising a competition to win a holiday and a dream home. There was something strange and eery about it, like it should have been on a movie about how to hypnotise humans. Crazy.

Im so grateful for all the advice and guidance the universe sends me, and all the people to help guide me on the right path!

Thank you so much for your advice. If you ever need a tarot reading, just hit me up.

Ukpoohbear

This "Great Transition" into the Aquarian Age isn't for the faint-hearted!

David, do you ever get premonitions? I have heard that a few people have had a premonition of the world ending by a massive meteor strike that causes a tsunami that wipes everybody out.

I haven’t had it myself though. The only premonition I’ve ever had was Elon Musk having electric charging stations where the petrol stations used to be.

Actually, I’ve had another premonition but it was something very dark and scary about something that goes on in the world. I don’t understand the purpose behind me being shown that yet, except so far I know that someone was astral travelling and saw it for themselves and it was through their eyes I saw it, which has given me an insight in to the purpose of astral travel.

Last edited:

david starling

David, do you ever get premonitions? I have heard that a few people have had a premonition of the world ending by a massive meteor strike that causes a tsunami that wipes everybody out.

I haven’t had it myself though. The only premonition I’ve ever had was Elon Musk having electric charging stations where the petrol stations used to be.

Actually, I’ve had another premonition but it was something very dark and scary about spending that goes on in the world. I don’t understand the purpose behind me being shown that yet, except so far I know that someone was astral travelling and saw it for themselves and it was through their eyes I saw it, which has given me an insight in to the purpose of astral travel.

I'm expecting fusion power to become a reality by 2033.

High-minded

Actually, I’ve had another premonition but it was something very dark and scary about spending that goes on in the world. I don’t understand the purpose behind me being shown that yet, except so far I know that someone was astral travelling and saw it for themselves and it was through their eyes I saw it, which has given me an insight in to the purpose of astral travel.
Deep impact yes, great movie.