Doom & Gloom

CapAquaPis

And the June 24th stellium of 5 naked eye planets, more pronounced or should I say magnified than near the full moon and still the sun is transiting into Cancer after the northern summer (and southern winter) solstice, the 5-planet bunch is still conjunct the rising sun, and I wanna know how bad things are or how worse can it get. https://www.clickorlando.com/weathe...tVGdWH7NLZ2l-PSdf8vUYWjFKFyijeABlK8-6gU7sqYeM

Opal

Premium Member
Sounds familiar. The ones here, saw me put one of their brothers in the green bin. Now they alert me to when one died and where the body is. They are insistent, that they now be placed in the green bin. They follow me to the bin, saying their goodbyes, I say mine. When I close the lid they become silent. Then they beat me to the front of the house. Perching quietly now, they grieve.

david starling

Sounds familiar. The ones here, saw me put one of their brothers in the green bin. Now they alert me to when one died and where the body is. They are insistent, that they now be placed in the green bin. They follow me to the bin, saying their goodbyes, I say mine. When I close the lid they become silent. Then they beat me to the front of the house. Perching quietly now, they grieve.

More proof that death is not a real and necessary part of Nature. If it were, there would be no need for grief.

Ukpoohbear

It is interesting that animals also grieve a loss of life, even if they understand better than us about death not being the end.

I still cannot understand though why death would not be a necessary part of nature. We are here to learn our lessons and then move on, we need death or else we would be stuck here forever.

david starling

It is interesting that animals also grieve a loss of life, even if they understand better than us about death not being the end.

I still cannot understand though why death would not be a necessary part of nature. We are here to learn our lessons and then move on, we need death or else we would be stuck here forever.
There are portals we can't see, but animals can.

Gloomy thought!

Opal

Premium Member
I have seen some cool, maybe cruel things in nature.

A crow once in a public park, dove intent on something, I watched to see what he was up to, swiftly he went down and just as quickly up, his head twisting quickly as he rose, with a large snake flying off to a rooftop, out of sight.

At the garbage dump, on the west coast, an eagle showed intent, flying rapidly through the crows, suddenly he dove, hitting a crow midair, pile driving him into the dirt, with crows zooming about in protest, the crow fighting back, picked up and carried to a grassy knoll, where with the mayhem flying around him he clutched the fighting crow tight, forcing his beak into his chest and eating his heart in a gulp.

That was an early morning adventure to the dump, with an image, that has forever stayed. Good morning wake up call.

Ukpoohbear

This meme is a reference to Jung’s quote that Hitler was the best thing to happen to Germany. He was talking about a purging of the collective shadow.

B156998B-26FA-45F2-8309-153232809489.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

I wonder if he had a choice between to follow the Light or not, or if a spiritual awakening for certain souls would only lead to disaster. Nature or nurture?

Ukpoohbear

Yes I intuitively agree. What we were before we were born describes how far we can progress. None of us can escape the process of evolution. The planets are in complete control.

Maybe that is why food is so enjoyable or the idea of ‘being in the moment’ - I *can* choose to enjoy my dinner 🍽 (as long as I am given the opportunity to)

Ukpoohbear

This is a picture of a silver bucket. I’m going to run a bath now because it is 20:19 and time is getting on. I’ll be in bed by about 9:15. Any later than that will be too late probably.

C3463449-FAD7-4B33-AC01-C90CDF324FF9.jpeg

Last edited: