Doom & Gloom

Ukpoohbear

‘Nothing you love is lost. Not really. Things, people—they always go away, sooner or later. You can’t hold them, any more than you can hold moonlight. But if they’ve touched you, if they’re inside you, then they’re still yours. The only things you ever really have are the ones you hold inside your heart.’
— Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher
Bruce Coville

Ukpoohbear

IMG_4797.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

‘Sir, you should have made known your presence."

"Indeed?" His white teeth gleamed and his bold dark eyes laughed at her. "But you were the intruder. I was forced to wait for Mr. Kennedy, and feeling that I was perhaps persona non grata in the back yard, I was thoughtful enough to remove my unwelcome presence here where I thought I would be undisturbed. But, alas!" he shrugged and laughed softly.

Her temper was beginning to rise again at the thought that this rude and impertinent man had heard everything--heard things she now wished she had died before she ever uttered.

"Eavesdroppers--" she began furiously.

"Eavesdroppers often hear highly entertaining and instructive things," he grinned. "From a long experience in eavesdropping, I--"

"Sir," she said, "you are no gentleman!"

"An apt observation," he answered airily. "And, you, Miss, are no lady." He seemed to find her very amusing, for he laughed softly again. "No one can remain a lady after saying and doing what I have just overheard. However, ladies have seldom held any charms for me. I know what they are thinking, but they never have the courage or lack of breeding to say what they think. And that, in time, becomes a bore. But you, my dear Miss O'Hara, are a girl of rare spirit, very admirable spirit, and I take off my hat to you. I fail to understand what charms the elegant Mr. Wilkes can hold for a girl of your tempestuous nature. He should thank God on bended knee for a girl with your--how did he put it?--'passion for living,' but being a poor-spirited wretch--"

"You aren't fit to wipe his boots!" she shouted in rage.

"And you were going to hate him all your life!" He sank down on the sofa and she heard him laughing.

If she could have killed him, she would have done it. Instead, she walked out of the room with such dignity as she could summon and banged the heavy door behind her.’

‘Sir, you are no gentleman!’

‘And, you, miss, are no lady.’

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

This is the video I was referring to, when I mentioned about a video of a grown man running from an XL Bully dog but then tripping and falling.

(Don’t worry, it’s not gruesome to watch).

The video shows footage from multiple angles, as a few men run towards a petrol station. One seems to lag behind, panic, then trip, and the dog manages to grab his leg.

The video then changes to different angles at the petrol station as you see the man run away again and falling and getting bit again, until another man whacks the dog with a stick and it runs off.

I am going to discuss what I would have wanted to happen in the video, baring in mind that, of course, hindsight is a wonderful thing! I have had time to reflect on the footage, whereas these men had to make quick decisions, but unfortunately, if they were somehow more prepared, they did not have to be so vulnerable.

First, for some context, the reason the XL Bully dog is chasing them is because, just a few minutes earlier, an 11 year old girl had been walking past a bus stop, where the owner and his XL were sitting. She said she made eye contact with the dog and it just lunged at her. Many are blaming the recent heat wave for the increase in dog aggression.

Luckily, the girl is released from the dog within a few minutes by some passer-by men, who then run away towards the petrol station when the dog turns on them.

This is where the footage begins.

Instead of all running away, and making the poor guy that tripped weak, they all could have stopped running, and faced the dog as a group, and kicked it down until it realised the threat was reversed.

Secondly, the poor scared guy, misses his chance to jump up on multiple cars. I understand he was being chased and attacked, but that was another missed opportunity for safety.

The dog quickly runs away, as soon as a man hits it with what looks like something like a cricket bat, showing that, if all the men had just stood their ground together, the dog would have quickly become submissive.

This reiterates the nature of predator’s and the importance of understanding how a mind like that works. We are not always going to be strong enough to win alone, and it is so nice to see footage of human’s running in to help a member of the public who is being attacked. I just think we need a game plan of how to deal with an emergency situation like this.

Also, the guy who was being chased, did really well. You can see him stop running once he is cornered, then kicking at the dog, which is exactly what he should have done to ***** it down. Then, when the other guy at the same time hits the dog with the stick, it quickly retreats. This is because both men acted like predator’s instead of prey and the dog knew the balance of power had switched.

And oh yeah, the group of men did not have time to understand that they should have grouped together. However, if public awareness is given out about this being a good tactic, then it will instil it in the mind’s of the public so they are ready and know what to do. However, I have to say, the men did brilliantly considering the quick circumstances.

The girl was ok btw, she had bad injuries to her arm and shoulder but the dog was pulled off of her after a couple of minutes.

It is also worth mentioning, the girl said the owner did nothing to help. He apparently just stood by and watched as stranger’s tried to intervene. Again, this shows human dog ownership stupidity.

This is helping me realise that public awareness of how to defend ourselves in public is better than just reporting and generating fear and panic.

It also has helped me to understand the frame of mind of the dog. You can see its tail wagging a little bit. It was just having fun by expressing its natural predatory nature. Due to the recent heat wave, the dog’s true nature emerged, just because it was frustrated, and it needed a release. Still very dangerous, but not evil.

It just dawned on me that the recent rise in attacks by XL Bully dogs is a physical manifestation of Pluto retrograde in Capricorn.

As I stated in the above post, the attack on the man could have been prevented, and the threat of attacks eliminated, if the men had all stood together as a group - this is a tactic similar in energy to a theme of Pluto in Aquarius.

The emergence of the XL Bully is a result of the rise in people seeking more power and control. With Pluto in Capricorn now being retrograde - this man-invented curse has turned in on itself and is now returning to sender (humanity) - 3fold.

The only way human’s can overcome this threat, is by being more like Pluto in Aquarius. Which means, working together as a group to defeat to the threat but also, considering the effect of your actions or need for power and control, has on other people, and employing a consideration towards the collective as a whole.

🐶

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

This is the funniest thing I have seen in ages 😂 🐦

Mystery solved:

Just an update about the story of the man who one day suddenly had a pigeon start to live on top of his head.

It went to the shops with him and everything.

This went on for a few weeks and the guy had just learnt to live with it. The news reported on it, which brought it to the attention of the owner of the run-away pigeon named as George. George had got lost, saw a man’s head and decided to land there because that’s where he would sit with his owner.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Just an update about my work situation, I had to hand in my notice. I had to take time off work to deal with the side-effects of the Setraline (anti-depressant).

It’s quite amazing because my life has completely changed.

The main thing is, I feel good inside. And I’m just going with the flow of whatever the transits throw at me.

Some people can get really depressed when this happens, I have before. I’ve walked out of a job and lost a lot of weight, but because I know a Pluto transit causes your life to fall apart which is completely out with your control, and eventually leads on to something more aligned with your new self, I am aware it is all part of the process of the bigger picture.

When I was working in my working-from-home job, I used to look outside my window and just wish I could be outside to enjoy life.

Well, be careful what you wish for because a year later, I am free from that imprisonment and was even forced to leave a job that wouldn’t fulfilled my soul anyway.

Last year, I was a workaholic. Now, it has a more Neptune feel, and I am just blowing with the wind and flowing with the waves. 💨 🌊

Last edited:

Humanitarian

Just an update about my work situation, I had to hand in my notice. I had to take time off work to deal with the side-effects of the Setraline (anti-depressant).

It’s quite amazing because my life has completely changed.

The main thing is, I feel good inside. And I’m just going with the flow of whatever the transits throw at me.

Some people can get really depressed when this happens, I have before. I’ve walked out of a job and lost a lot of weight, but because I know a Pluto transit causes your life to fall apart which is completely out with your control, and eventually leads on to something more aligned with your new self, I am aware it is all part of the process of the bigger picture.

When I was working in my working-from-home job, I used to look outside my window and just wish I could be outside to enjoy life.

Well, be careful what you wish for because a year later, I am free from that imprisonment and was even forced to leave a job that wouldn’t fulfilled my soul anyway.

Last year, I was a workaholic. Now, it has a more Neptune feel, and I am just blowing with the wind and flowing with the waves. 💨 🌊
Ukpoohbear, being a workaholic actually subjects you back into modern crony capitalism, and you want to live in a spiritual way, so what you wished a year before is actually very good for you, since the Universe has left a path for you to have more freedom to experience life.

Ukpoohbear

Ukpoohbear, being a workaholic actually subjects you back into modern crony capitalism, and you want to live in a spiritual way, so what you wished a year before is actually very good for you, since the Universe has left a path for you to have more freedom to experience life.

Yes, I have received a huge gift from Neptune. The gift of freedom.

This year has been a hugely stressful time for me but inside I do not feel defeated. I feel tired! And I am enjoying the rest. But walking out from a job that I wasn’t well enough to do is a spiritual gift.

This is why I like this forum because people like you understand what is going on.

I am not afraid. I am grateful. I am recuperating.

:)

Thanks, Hu. You big hum bug.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Is it stormy weather on the tight little island? Saw something about it.

Oh yes, red alert warnings all over the country. And flood warnings. Normally the town where I live is bad for flooding but we have so far escaped the worst of ‘storm Babet.’

People have died from the flooding though, it’s been really bad. Plus the loss of power.

But in our town, we’ve bypassed most of it. It’s still been really windy and rainy and had to keep all my windows closed or else all my doors keep banging open and shut and it’s really annoying.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

‘Deadly storm Babet claims its fourth victim as teen dies in crash: Hundreds of flood warnings are issued, thousands are left without power and trains are cancelled - while amazing footage shows Patsy the sheepdog risking her life to rescue ewes.’ 🐑

Humanitarian

Yes, I have received a huge gift from Neptune. The gift of freedom.

This year has been a hugely stressful time for me but inside I do not feel defeated. I feel tired! And I am enjoying the rest. But walking out from a job that I wasn’t well enough to do is a spiritual gift.

This is why I like this forum because people like you understand what is going on.

I am not afraid. I am grateful. I am recuperating.

:)

Thanks, Hu. You big hum bug.
I wish Neptune will give more gifts to me, as I haven't have freedom yet because of my Christian fundamentalist parents.

Ukpoohbear

I wish Neptune will give more gifts to me, as I haven't have freedom yet because of my Christian fundamentalist parents.

Well, it has offered me a gift, but it up to me to take it. I need to start making better decisions because I have started to associate or date someone who is, shall we say, to do with the lower vibration of Neptune (he’s a drug dealer).

He needs help so I should be conscious that I remain sober and a good influence and not be dragged down into the depths of low vibrational murky Neptune.

As for your own experience with Neptune, perhaps you could look up your next major Neptune transit, you’ll be good at deciphering this thanks to all your astrological knowledge.

Meanwhile, jsut be kind and good and sober and Neptune will reward you.

Also, as frustrating as it is to want movement in your own life, it will happen when it happens. I spent many years in a deep hermit mode where nothing happened. But then everything starts to bloom like spring time.

I would enjoy the peaceful aspects of your life as it is right now because the planets do not forget anybody and soon this phase of your life will be gone and you won’t be able to return. So enjoy :)

A couple of days ago, I was walking up the town centre and I felt really down and tired and like I hated my life. Then I remembered how Eckhart Tolle spouts on about living in the moment and being present, so if you are feeling down, don’t try to fight it but just say, ‘I am down and I am here right now.’ And instead of being afraid of the negativity, I let it pass through me naturally as I accepted it, and I felt happy and present walking through my town. Instead of wishing my life away.