Doom & Gloom

Ukpoohbear

💐 Remembering Marilyn Monroe, who died 61 years ago today, in the early hours of 5th August 1962.

💐 Also remembering Richard Burton, soul mate of Elizabeth Taylor, who died 39 years ago today, in 1984.

IMG_4543.gif

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

This one is 20 mins long but still worth a watch because the poor old Grandpa completely falls for it and gets angry at the end.

Ukpoohbear

Happy International Cat Day to the love’s of my life.

IMG_4597.gif

^ This is a Maine Coon. My Maine Coon, Figaro, is slightly bigger than this, and he’s not ginger. He’s called Figaro because he has the same colouring as the cat from Pinocchio.

IMG_4599.gif

Ukpoohbear

And a prayer for all the bird’s in the cages and all the lion’s in the zoo’s.

‘A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages.’
Tennessee Williams

Ukpoohbear

During this Venus retrograde…

…I send out the intention to manifest…

….a lion 🦁

Not an actual lion, and not necessarily anything to do with the sign of Leo…but the spirit of a lion 🦁

I just watched a couple of lion video’s and I suddenly realised the importance of what a lion does for his pride —

Before, I used to think that lion’s got all the glory. The lionesses do all the work because it is always the lionesses who do the hunting. Yet, the male lion has to eat first. It seemed to me that, if the lion really was the strongest, why doesn’t he do any of the hunting? It seemed to me to be a bit lazy and senseless.

However, after watching a couple of lion videos, I now understand: you are paying for the protection. In a vicious world like the animal kingdom is; protection is everything.

Society mostly provides that to us but I think people take for granted what a thin, invisible line the protection of the law is. Predator’s are looking for an inch or a foot in the door so they can take a mile. Most people are simply getting on with their lives and taking their safety for granted.

Boundaries. I don’t just mean physical protection. There is emotional and spiritual protection too. I can also protect myself and have been doing so by myself for many years. Love is a type of protection too.

I wish to manifest myself someone with the heart of a lion!!

Oh, and you know what the funny thing is? When I watched the lion video that inspired me (I will post it below), my cats were attracted by the sounds of the hyena’s yelping and watched the video with me. It is so cute when they do that.

One time, Figaro watched a whole documentary about wolves with me. I like it when he does that because it means he’s lying next to me on the couch and I get to bury my head in his thick fur and I can hear his belly purring.

Most of the time, I just play YouTube video of birds chirping from my TV for the cats and they really love it. One of the first times I left the tv on like this, I left the room and when I came back in, I got such a nice surprise and just stood at the door for a few minutes. It was as if I could feel them all purring, except it was not the sound of a purr, it was as if the whole room felt like a purr and I could feel this big ball of energy around each cat. Each cat was so full of joy, they were emanating with love! It was a physical manifestation of 5D coming from my cats. What a sight.

It was only that one time though. Ever since then, they still enjoy it, but they don’t get as excited anymore. The favourite channel I put on for the birds is, ‘Birder King.’

Anyway, here is the lion king video —

And I send out my intention to the universe, that I hope to manifest a loving relationship with someone who and the heart of a lion! Once the intention has been sent out to the universe, you let it go and forget about it…

A true lion king fears no beast, and even turns his back on them.’

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Here is the latest video from Birder King.

Even though I started putting it in for my cats to listen to, I actually prefer to listen to this too. A lot of the time, I find the sound of tv and music annoys me and I prefer to sit in silence, while I am browsing the internet or chatting to people. It’s very rare that a background noise will not annoy me when I am feeling like this, but birds and nature sounds always relaxes me.

Ukpoohbear

‘Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster. For when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.’
Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Ukpoohbear

To the #570 post:
I have Mars in Leo natally, and it's amazing to see any people fight for people and themselves like a heart of a lion...

Yes, it’s beautiful, isn’t it.

What I liked about the part of the quote from the video that said, ‘and he even turns his back on them,’ was quite poignant to me as well. I took it to mean that being reactionary often comes from a place of fear and true courage is not being intimidated into reacting.

I watched this video this morning of an example of the courage of motherly love — 🦓

IleneK

Premium Member
It’s the truth I’m after, and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance.’
Marcus Aurelius
And if we are after the truth, the truth is that the truth may harm someone. In fact quite often it does.
But we are after the truth, and as you cite and I agree, self-deceit and ignorance is the greater harm.

Ukpoohbear

And if we are after the truth, the truth is that the truth may harm someone. In fact quite often it does.
But we are after the truth, and as you cite and I agree, self-deceit and ignorance is the greater harm.

Yes, I would rather be hurt and told the truth than spared my feeling’s and kept in a lie.

I’ve often thought, you know how in movies, if someone is dying, the person next to them lies to them and pretends everything is going to be ok and they will survive.

If it was me, I would like to be told I was soon going to die. You only get one chance in your life to process that kind of thought and I wouldn’t like to miss out on it.

Ukpoohbear

Retrograde Saturn in Pisces is so far faring really well for Toki, the Orca who has been held captive for over 50 year’s, in the world’s smallest Orca tank. A release date has been set for the end of this year, although there are some concerns from others about the practical issues of this timeline.

#FREETOKI 🐋

Some bad news. Tokitae, the orca held captive in the world’s smallest Orca tank has died, after 53 years in captivity.

It’s extremely sad that she didn’t get to experience the last part of her life in some semblance of more freedom than the one she had been kept in. The only positive aspect to this, is that she is no longer held captive. It’s so very sad though that, just as momentum was being picked up to put the motions in place to release her, she has died. Although, many suspected that the momentum was just false hope anyway, and the owner’s at Miami Seaquarium has used to recent rise in publicity to say she would put on one last show before she was moved.

It is better for the owner’s that she died though, it puts an ends to the lawsuits and bad publicity and overall stress those who were trying to get her released were creating.

I will post below the size of the tank she was kept in for 53 year’s. It is probably the equivalent of being constrained to something the size of your bed. At least in heaven the size she will have to swim in will be endless, but she deserved to experience a life better than this.

When her soul is reincarnated, those who were responsible for her captivity will have to feel what they made her feel like, and Toki will be compensated by experiencing the gift of love and freedom when she returns.

The size of the tank:

IMG_4646.jpeg