Donald Trump

JUPITERASC

I apologize for not responding to this earlier but I didn't see it for a long time and by then had posted on another thread what I am going to post here now.

What is required for the impeachment process to take place likely precludes such an act until after the swearing in of the 116th Congress on or about January 3rd, 2019. After that there would need to be 5 votes in the House of Representatives for it to be approved for trial by the Senate where a 2/3 majority would be needed to convict.

So it is not likely that charges would be brought before 2019. Even then a Republican held Senate would not likely vote to convict. If party leaders made it clear to trump that the Senate had decided to convict in order to hopefully salvage seats in the general election of 2020 he would possibly decide to resign. Getting to that point could take until January 2020.

http://www.attn.com/stories/14657/what-it-takes-impeach-president-trump

How Congress Could Impeach President Trump

“Removal actually requires five separate votes: two by the House Judiciary Committee, two by the entire House, then another vote in the Senate to convict.”

“… the House did vote to refer impeachment of George W. Bush to the House Judiciary Committee in June 2008; it died without a vote being taken.”

“A Trump impeachment would require a Republican (at least for now) House to vote twice against a president in their own party — assuming a Republican House Judiciary Committee would let it get that far. Even then, Democrats would still need nearly 20 Republican senators to cross party lines to convict in a trial.”

“But if Democrats can re-take the House in the 2018 mid-term, or Trump becomes so unpopular that his own party turns on him, impeachment becomes much more likely. Or at least, much easier.”

And thank you for liking the charts I post. Some of them take a bit of extra work.

Even if Trump were impeached one wonders who the replacement could be
:smile:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/difficult-impeach-president-trump-160559721.html

How Difficult Would It Be to Impeach President Trump?

Politics
c54caddcedc227c30e762fd5a6b6887e

The article originally appeared on Time.
Among his critics, talk of impeachment began long before President Donald Trump even took office.

In September, a law professor argued that lawsuits against Trump University had already laid the groundwork for an impeachment case.
A history professor who has accurately predicted every presidential election since 1984 has said
Trump’s impeachment is imminent.

Some of Trump’s critics have argued that his business dealings are in violation of the Constitution’s Emoluments Clause, which prohibits the President from accepting gifts from foreign leaders or governments. Others, including Waters, have argued that the ties between Russia and Trump’s team are signs of wrongdoing. Christopher Peterson, a University of Utah law professor, maintains that theTrump University lawsuits provide grounds for impeachment and thinks there’s already a “fairly solid” case to be made.

Right now, arguments for impeachment are resting on potentially flimsy claims.
“The critical thing that those congressmen will have to show is
that he’s done something that will qualify as treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors,”
Gerhardt said. “That’s the threshold.”

While there are mounting questions about potential coordination between Trump’s campaign and Russian interests,
no concrete conclusions have been reached.
“So far there hasn’t been a clear smoking gun,” Peterson said.

Erulastiel14

Have y'all taken a look at the August eclipse vis a vis Trump's chart?

I've been studying it since he was elected president and astrologers I follow are talking about it more and more now.

It's going to hit his Mars-Ascendant conjunction and the Fixed Star Regulus is sandwiched between the two. The thing about Regulus is for those who are born with it on an angle or personal planet, it can bring great wealth, fame, fortune and power. However the native has to be careful not to act with vengeance and abuse the gifts they've been given. Regulus on the Ascendant means you have the ability to read people very well, which Trump did. He's been able to keep up the illusion that he's doing what he promised while he's going back on his word. At some point it's going to catch up to him. Trump has malefic Mars on his Ascendant. He's started wars with the press, intelligence community.

Given his transits and progressions now and leading up to August 21 I think this is going to the culmination of all these tensions brewing as well as a turning point for the US since the eclipse hits close to the North Node, signaling a new beginning. The eclipse is in Leo, the sign of royalty, rich/powerful and the most powerful country in the world which would be the US.

Honestly the way things are going I feel whatever happens during or after the eclipse (Mars goes over the eclipse point not long after August 21, activating it) will be a release.

JUPITERASC

I've been studying it since he was elected president and astrologers I follow are talking about it more and more now.

It's going to hit his Mars-Ascendant conjunction and the Fixed Star Regulus is sandwiched between the two. The thing about Regulus is for those who are born with it on an angle or personal planet, it can bring great wealth, fame, fortune and power. However the native has to be careful not to act with vengeance and abuse the gifts they've been given. Regulus on the Ascendant means you have the ability to read people very well, which Trump did. He's been able to keep up the illusion that he's doing what he promised while he's going back on his word. At some point it's going to catch up to him. Trump has malefic Mars on his Ascendant. He's started wars with the press, intelligence community.

Given his transits and progressions now and leading up to August 21 I think this is going to the culmination of all these tensions brewing as well as a turning point for the US since the eclipse hits close to the North Node, signaling a new beginning. The eclipse is in Leo, the sign of royalty, rich/powerful and the most powerful country in the world which would be the US.

Honestly the way things are going I feel whatever happens during or after the eclipse (Mars goes over the eclipse point not long after August 21, activating it) will be a release.
REGULUS A MAJOR INFLUENCE

Global Capitalism April 2017:
30 minutes of short updates on important economic events of the last month
then Wolff analyzes several major economic issues.
1. Two connected failures: to repeal Obamacare, to get “tax reform”
2. The injustice of the US tax system (in honor of April 18 tax due day)
3. The economics of the US-China link and its bumpy contradictions
Our goal: To develop all participants’ understanding
and ability to explain current economic events and trends to others.

Trump’s Big Economic Plans Fade - so what next? :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WafQakqZIc&t=3109s

blackbery

Yep, the whole world will be released from his craziness once he's gone from the White House.:happy:

It's not just the Solar Eclipse that will be the beginning of the end for him,
it's Saturn slamming his charts as bad as I've ever seen it. Both his luminaries are taking a hit. Karma's a ***** for those who have run away from ethical
morally and legally obligations. Not to mention the sheer hypocrisy of the man. And you only have to take one quick glance at his progressed chart to know it's all over for him.

Put a fork in him he's done.

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Estrellero

Every earthquake is a release of the accumulated tensions in the earth's crust. The august 21 eclipse belongs to such a kind of release.

JUPITERASC

Yep, the whole world will be released from his craziness
once he's gone from the White House
.:happy:
then the whole world shall have to deal with the craziness of the new President :smile:
Whoever is elected President is disapproved of by the vast majority of the population
that's the inherent flaw of a two-party system

It's not just the Solar Eclipse that will be the beginning of the end for him,
it's Saturn slamming his charts as bad as I've ever seen it.
Both his luminaries are taking a hit.
Karma's a ***** for those who have run away from ethical
morally and legally obligations.
Quite - Presidents no one wants
are the karmic consequences
of a flawed two-party system

Not to mention the sheer hypocrisy of the man.
And you only have to take one quick glance at his progressed chart to know it's all over for him.

:whistling::whistling::whistling:
He's the only hypocrite ever elected President

leomoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery

Not to mention the sheer hypocrisy of the man.
And you only have to take one quick glance at his progressed chart to know it's all over for him.

Yep, done alrighty!

Prog. Moon square Eclipsed Sun-Moon
Prog. Moon square Uranus in 10th ("your'e fired"
Prog. ASC square his Venus

Tr Neptune square the lights :surprised:

aquarius7000

Just roughly calculating based on the natal chart posted by Leo Moon, DJT seems to be in his Merc. year (Virgo). We should look at what Merc. is up to in his SR chart for 2020

aquarius7000

Merc is also trine ruler of the 10th, Mars, which is not so good for America.

Also, if you look at the progressions, Moon (people and gen. tenor/mood of the country - in relation to him) is on his first house, so he will give and get importance from them, whilst Venus, ruler of the 10th, is conjunct natal Jup.
Also, prog. Moon squares natal Sun and Uranus, which gives me some hope. People might actually, to-him unexpectedly, decide against him.

The SR Mars-Nep conj. that could mean foreign powers conspiring to get him reelected, and we know who that might be. Something from across the seas (Nep) that rocks the boat (Mars). However, this conj., though it squares his natal Sun-Ura in the 10th, it trines his Sat-Ven in the 11th and Sat means govt./authority, whilst Venus rules his 10th of public standing. It could well be that some of his previous supporters actually do not vote for him, but some foreign 'machinery' tampers with the election ballot and the election results go in his favour.

leomoon

Ref: The SR Mars-Nep conj. that could mean foreign powers conspiring to get him reelected, and we know who that might be. Something from across the seas (Nep) that rocks the boat (Mars). However, this conj., though it squares his natal Sun-Ura in the 10th, it trines his Sat-Ven in the 11th and Sat means govt./authority, whilst Venus rules his 10th of public standing. It could well be that some of his previous supporters actually do not vote for him, but some foreign 'machinery' tampers with the election ballot and the election results go in his favour.

True, as 9th house is foreigners - :crying:

That theory is well founded, as yesterday, the Intel Services of the US (trump's appointed people) announced they would no longer do a traditional briefing of Intelligence for Congress, not in person and not in writing.

People are wondering aloud including Mike Rogers a Republican who headed the Intelligence Congressional Briefings in the past, "if" Russia pulled this off, because they are helping djt. Well, DUH!!!

Then saying he needs to tell Russia to back off ... Triple "Duh"

Wasn't it trump himself who said he'd take ANY help from Russia, China or whoever wanted to help him get re-elected!

This country is dead asleep when I see these kinds of interviews.:sleeping:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/29/nat...erson-briefings-on-election-interference.html

President Donald Trump: I Think 'I'd Take' Foreign Help For 2020 | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=oLIrtzHoWoA&feature=emb_logo

aquarius7000

LeoMoon,

If I use this site, it shows 3rd house Venus ruling this year for him (not Merc). I was doing it mentally earlier on, so miscounted and landed in Virgo. His MC then lands in Cancer

leomoon

LeoMoon,

If I use this site, it shows 3rd house Venus ruling this year for him (not Merc). I was doing it mentally earlier on, so miscounted and landed in Virgo. His MC then lands in Cancer

What do you think of Joe Biden's relative to the upcoming Elections? He won't be 78 until a few weeks later in November : This chart calculated for age 77

leomoon

LeoMoon,

Seems like a good site overall - thats the same one I used BUT I did somehow not put in the L & L on my 2nd try. :pinched:

So now what do we have here? (Edgar Cayce's favorite question btw) "What have we here?".....brings us back to the meditative state within :unsure:

Last edited:

leomoon

MERCURY RX AND THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS:
the final Mercury Retrograde period starts on November 17th and lasts until December 6th.

Election Day (November 4th) goes Direct (Mercury) - after having been retrograde on the 3rd Nov. (25 deg.Libra 57') square Pluto & Saturn - :rightful:

Tr. Neptune opposed to US Neptune/MC in hs. 3 ----

Postal Count & Russia interference....expected.

david starling

MERCURY RX AND THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS:
the final Mercury Retrograde period starts on November 17th and lasts until December 6th.

Election Day (November 4th) goes Direct (Mercury) - after having been retrograde on the 3rd Nov. (25 deg.Libra 57') square Pluto & Saturn - :rightful:

Tr. Neptune opposed to US Neptune/MC in hs. 3 ----

Postal Count & Russia interference....expected.

The only chance Trump has is by scr*wing up the vote-count, as was the case in 2000 when Jeb Bush delayed it until the Republican majority on the U.S. Supreme Court appointed his brother George POTUS, even though he ended up losing BOTH the national Popular AND Electoral votes.

Trump's not just attacking vote-by-mail--he's also called for nationwide intimidation at the in-person polling stations.

Last edited: