Donald Trump

david starling

President Elect Trump :smile:

Threatens
The Lawless Mayor's
Of Sanctuary Cities
With A $650 Billion Haircut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVzKejsIcNg

Old joke about organ donors: Liberals' hearts are unsuitable for heart transplants, because they bleed too easily; Conservatives, on the other hand, are unsuitable because their hearts are much too hardened. (I changed it from "don't have hearts to begin with".) :biggrin: The Pilgrims were undocumented immigrants themselves, from the Native-American perspective. Europeans took this land by force, and possession is only 9/10ths of the law. I think that leaves an opening for protecting otherwise law-abiding families from harsh, overly zealous, icey-cold immigration enforcement.

Last edited:

david starling

Notice that for this particular election
the Republican nominee didn’t compete in Illinois or California
allowing Mrs. Clinton to pile up big majorities

Mrs. Clinton’s advantage in California alone
of more than 2.7 million votes
accounts for more than her projected margin of victory of about two million
CALIFORNIA ALONE ACCOUNTS FOR CLINTONS LEAD IN THE POPULAR VOTE
that puts HRC "winning the popular vote" in context :smile:

Actually, the Popular vote was close in many States (extremely so in Michigan), so California erases the difference and then some. The Electoral vote is winner-take-all based on Popular-vote majority in each State, even if it's not an overwhelming majority. They all add up. California just tipped the scale. Not sure how much good campaigning in California would have helped Trump, just as Clinton probably wouldn't have been able to sway too many Evangelicals or non-college-educated men of European descent who gave Trump a great deal of support in the South and Midwest. No doubt the Electoral College gives the more rural territories a boost; it's sort of like "affirmative action" for them.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Keep in mind that

this show was filmed 6 weeks before Trump won the election :smile:
but didn’t air until last night (November 18)
Hillary was also asked to do the show and declined.
Fox decided it wouldn’t be fair to air this unless Hillary also did the show.
It shows many sides of Trump that are relevant to how he will run the presidency.
One of my favorite clips in the show are in the credits.
It shows the incredible energy and rigorous schedule that Trump endured
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmpT79P_MXk

piercethevale

Speaking of haircuts, I was given an additional 10 days in jail because I refused t have my hair cut and although I informed the warden, or whatever he is called, that I am part indigenous American by two different tribes I was told that my long hair could be indicative of being a member of a particular gang and that by not cutting it to conform I was not allowed on the "Honor Side" of Rio Consumnes Correctional Center aka RCCC, or "R triple C" as we affectionately call it. So instead of being allowed to mingle with the general population I was placed in a 10 x 5 cell pretty much a full 24/7 for about half the duration.but the other half wasn't on the Honor Side either. but it made little difference.

I asked the guard that informed me of the wardens decision, as to just what gang He thought that I might be a member of, and asked possibly the "Old Hippie Gang"?... So instead of being released on December 22, 2006, I was released until January 2, 2007...missing both Christmas and New Years celebrations and it was on that Christmas Eve that James Brown died...and that Christmas morning my blanket was confiscated by a guard as I had hoisted half of it over rail of the bunk above me so as I wouldn't have to endure watching the transvestite in the adjoining bunk entertaining guests all through the night... as "Making walls or tents with ones sheets or blanket is against Jail policy".

As to why there was a transgender in the same cell unit I was in is because I had sat on a mattress and was stabbed in the buttocks by a shank hidden inside of it during the brief half hour a week I got to spend in the exercise yard and I wrote a "kite" to the guards, or warden, whom-ever it may concern about that and also about a few other shanks hidden in that mattress, and which "kite" was intercepted by another prisoner and read before it made it to anyone else it should have made it to, I had to hit the "panic button" as about 60 prisoners were about to give me the beating of my life for 'snitching" and I was thus placed with the "Gray Shirts" in protective custody. The "Gray Shirts" are those that are known to be snitches, child molesters, rapists, homosexuals and transgenders.

But I learned that in that cell unit, no one asks what your crime was, there's not of that macho b.s. posturing and everyone just pretty much keeps to themselves.
But, a sadder Christmas I have never known, than that one I spent in RCCC.

Sanders would have assuredly beaten Trump had He been the candidate he rightly should have been.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ernie-sanders-could-have-beaten-donald-trump/

This is why we have an Electoral College, as you know. One county would have carried the whole election over the other 3,142 . . .

“As of 2013 , there were 3,007 counties, 64 parishes, 19 organized boroughs, 11 census areas, 41 independent cities, and the District of Columbia for a total of 3,143 counties and county-equivalents in the United States.”

To put this popular vote fallacy into perspective, consider these numbers . . .

Popular vote In the US

Clinton 232 61,047,207 votes
Trump 290 60,375,961 votes
So . . . it’s Clinton by 671,246, right? Let’s just round up and say a million . .

Now here are the numbers for just Los Angeles County . . .

Popular Vote

Hillary Clinton (D) 1,654,626 votes

Donald J. Trump (R) 542,591 votes

So, . . .it’s Clinton by 1,112 ,035 or about a million.

One could then argue that Hillary won the entire US popular due to ONLY the vote in Los Angeles County!

That’s how slim the margin is! One county carries the entire popular vote!

Last edited:

piercethevale

Senator Barbara Boxer has introduced a Bill to abolish the electoral college and while Senator Boxer's Bill has about the same chances of surviving as a snowball does in H*** ...

... the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact (NPVIC) which has been approved by 11 states and which was the brainchild of George Soros’s son Jonathan and two eccentric businessmen. They believe that if they get enough states to equal a certain number of electoral votes, these states can form a compact and vote as one with the majority within the compact. If the liberals win, all the red votes are cast aside.

They believe they can evade Congress and a Constitutional Amendment to get it done. It’s bipartisan because too many don’t understand the need for an electoral college in a Republic. The college is a brilliant entity.

The NPVIC is as Mitch McConnell, Senator from Kentucky, said, one of the most dangerous assaults on the Constitution that no one is talking about.

Read more on the link. ...

http://www.independentsentinel.com/most-dangerous-assault-on-constitution-that-no-one-knows-about/

david starling

Pierce, what are your thoughts about his pick for head of the EPA? And about his support for coal-energy, and his plans to open up now protected areas, including coastal sites, to drilling? It reminds me of Reagan removing the solar panels from the White House. [IMO] People like this are saboteurs, when it comes to functional governance. They (Reagan and soon, Trump) ARE part of the Government, but deny they "really" are. They may be tools of the fossil-fuel industry, but they're still SUPPOSED to be looking out for the health and well-being of the people of this country. :annoyed:

piercethevale

Pierce, what are your thoughts about his pick for head of the EPA? And about his support for coal-energy, and his plans to open up now protected areas, including coastal sites, to drilling? It reminds me of Reagan removing the solar panels from the White House. [IMO] People like this are saboteurs, when it comes to functional governance. They (Reagan and soon, Trump) ARE part of the Government, but deny they "really" are. They may be tools of the fossil-fuel industry, but they're still SUPPOSED to be looking out for the health and well-being of the people of this country. :annoyed:

I didn't vote for the man.. I voted Libertarian.:innocent::biggrin:

piercethevale

Senator Barbara Boxer has introduced a Bill to abolish the electoral college and while Senator Boxer's Bill has about the same chances of surviving as a snowball does in H*** ...

... the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact (NPVIC) which has been approved by 11 states and which was the brainchild of George Soros’s son Jonathan and two eccentric businessmen. They believe that if they get enough states to equal a certain number of electoral votes, these states can form a compact and vote as one with the majority within the compact. If the liberals win, all the red votes are cast aside.

They believe they can evade Congress and a Constitutional Amendment to get it done. It’s bipartisan because too many don’t understand the need for an electoral college in a Republic. The college is a brilliant entity.

The NPVIC is as Mitch McConnell, Senator from Kentucky, said, one of the most dangerous assaults on the Constitution that no one is talking about.

Read more on the link. ...

http://www.independentsentinel.com/most-dangerous-assault-on-constitution-that-no-one-knows-about/

A little something I came across today:

December 13, 2016

States must make final decisions in any controversies over the appointment of their electors at least six days before the meeting of the Electors. This is so their electoral votes will be presumed valid when presented to Congress.

Decisions by states’ courts are conclusive, if decided under laws enacted before Election Day.

So, the way I read this is, is that, this "pact deal" that Soros' son is pushing is then invalid...because it wan't enacted before election day, November 8th.

Source for the above info:
https://www.archives.gov/.../electoral.../key-dates.html
U. S. Electoral College: 2016 Key Dates
The official U.S. Electoral College web site, providing current presidential election state electors timeline and roles and responsibilities, laws and requirements, and vote distribution. Use the Electoral College Calculator to predict who will win the next presidential election. View the electoral…
ARCHIVES.GOV

piercethevale

Greetings, I wrote the following and posted it for my facebook friends. I was going to re-write it for the forum but it has been a long day and I figure that you all can get what you need to know from it as is.
It's not a thorough analysis but enough of one to cause me some concern for the well being of said friends.

...copied and pasted as follows...

"I did an analysis of Dec. 19th, the day of the Electoral vote and, while I'm not going to make predictions, I do have to say that it has some ominous aspects both for the progressed natal chart of the USA and the transits of the days astrological activity. The progressed natal chart has a Part of Fortune that is conjunct the natal charts Part of Army & Police... martial law comes to mind. Jupiter in transit will be conj. the USA's natal part of Bankruptcy and Jupiter is the planet that gives expansion. Mars in transit will be in the 1st deg. of Pisces which happens to be the location of Obama's natal Part of Catastrophe and it has a symbolism for that degree of "The Marketplace" and represents commerce and the economy. Uranus in transit will be conjunct the USA's natal Ascendant, and it is currently proceeding in it's third pass over the natal Asc. which will culminate on Feb. 14th this coming year and Uranus is known as the planet of 'Sudden Change" and also "Awakening"...and usually it's a sudden and rather rude change it brings. The last time it passed over the Ascendant was the beginning of the Great Depression and when this nation went off of the gold standard. The Part of Dramatization will also be hit that day by transiting influences and the Moon will be passing over the Part of Rage aka Part of War of the natal chart of the USA.
I was told some time ago, by my clairvoyant friend Clarisse, to have a 5 week cache of food, water and anything else one can think of as needing for a long stay indoors.
Just a heads up, ya all."

I'll try to post the charts in the follow post of mine, but photobucket has been such a b***h to work with lately, that might not happen and if so, Ill just include it as an attachment.
ptv

piercethevale

I did follow up to that post with the following...

...copied and pasted as follows...

"It makes sense too, as to what I'm seeing with that Part of Bankruptcy and Mars in that degree, the 1st of Pisces, as per what that degree has as its precept symbolized by "The Marketplace", for reason that... if they should try to give this thing to Hillary now, this country will erupt with civil unrest and it will rock the Stock Market so hard it may never fully recover. ...and that's just what Soros wants and what Obama has as for an hidden agenda in servitude to Him."

I'll see about posting the charts....
ptv

piercethevale

Here is the progressed natal chart for the USA for December 19th (please note that as astrodienst uses 12:00:01 a.m. at the International Dateline to cast a progressed chart for any given day that it is more accurate to use the following day for locations in the United States)
I'd like to point out that in addition to what I wrote above that Neptune progressed is conjunct the USA's natal Part of Influence.
Might that indicate delusional influence?

The progressed Asc. is conj. the U.S.A.'s natal Part of Fortune.

Uranus progressed is conj. the U.S.A.'s natal Part of Destiny and it is also the Sign and degree of the U.S.A.'s natal Part of Astrology.

Jupiter progressed is in the 16th degree of Cancer, which so happens to be the location of my Part of Hidden Identity aka Part of Oration and for that degree it has a Sabian Symbol of (ibid.) "(CANCER 16°): A MAN STUDYING A MANDALA IN FRONT OF HIM, WITH THE HELP OF A VERY ANCIENT BOOK." and may I remind all that the book Dane Rudhyar wrote that is the definitive word on the Sabian Symbols is titled "An Astrological Mandala".

There more but It's past my bedtime. Some other day. Thank you...

Last edited:

Estrellero

The unhappy star of the President

Suppose the White House security services, or the corresponding federal agency, required astrological advice to determine the possibility of newly elected President Donald Trump being killed during the exercise of his next term, and what steps should be taken to preserve his life.

The wisest thing we could do first is to analyze the natal charts of the four presidents of the United States assassinated to date in search of some common pattern, some unlucky star, that explained their lamentable fate. Then, using traditional techniques (secondary progressions, solar arc directions, solar revolutions and transits) on their charts, to seek which astrological pattern was repeated on the date of their respective murders, and what eclipses announced them. Finally, it would be necessary to study Mr. Trump's natal chart to see if he shares this common pattern with his ill-fated predecessors, and which dates of the next years are therefore particularly harmful.

Last edited:

sabumnim

Banned
o

Beware of "one shot, one kill" astrological tall tales.

The link that you provide gives a mostly poorly researched, hard to believe, astrologically flimsy, anecdotal type evidence behind the so-called assasination of Trump, and just one aspect (an eclipse) as the smoking gun.

Is that the best that the predictor (Estrellos) can do ? I say that you have a better chance of predicting Trump will be impeached than murdered.

I don't see Trump being (successfully) assassinated, and especially based on one eclipse.

JUPITERASC

o

Beware of "one shot, one kill" astrological tall tales.

The link that you provide gives a mostly poorly researched, hard to believe, astrologically flimsy, anecdotal type evidence behind the so-called assasination of Trump, and just one aspect (an eclipse) as the smoking gun.

Is that the best that the predictor (Estrellos) can do ? I say that you have a better chance of predicting Trump will be impeached than murdered.

I don't see Trump being (successfully) assassinated, and especially based on one eclipse.
Annual Profection, Solar Return, Time Lords many and various
all require analysis :smile:
certainly agree that
one eclipse alone is unlikely the be all and the end all

http://europe.newsweek.com/donald-trump-pennsylvania-win-luzerne-county-527861?rm=eu

JUPITERASC

Unfortunately
we still lack Hillary Clintons actual verified time of birth
But we have Donald Trumps time of birth
and it is clear
that Royal Fixed Star REGULUS on the ascendant conjunct MARS
is a far more credible explanation for Trumps eminence
than the fake news
Hillary Clinton warns us of

While speaking at Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid's retirement ceremony,
in a rare public appearance since losing the election
HRC
said
“The epidemic of malicious fake news and false propaganda
that flooded social media over the past year
it’s now clear the so-called fake news can have real-world consequences,"
and urged for criminal penalties for the perpetrators.

Hillary Clinton
Blames 'Fake News' For Election Loss
- Calls for New Regulations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBDedvplyTQ

Scrambling for an explanation for Donald Trump’s victory
many in the media and on the left have settled on the idea

that his supporters were consumers of “fake news”
gullible rubes living in an alternate reality made Trump president.
To be sure, there is such a thing as actual fake news
But that’s not what’s really going on here.

What the left is trying to do is designate anything outside its ideological bubble :smile:
as suspect on its face

http://nypost.com/2016/12/04/the-war-on-fake-news-is-all-about-censoring-real-news/
It's all about censoring real news

FIXED STAR REGULUS conjunct MARS
gives
Honor, fame, strong character
public prominence, high military command.
http://constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_alphabet.htm

JUPITERASC

UNSURPRISINGLY
DONALD TRUMPS CRITICS ARE NOT HAPPY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgss6FyGBHc

FIXED STAR REGULUS CONJUNCT ASCENDANT brings
Great honor and wealth

but
violence and trouble

victory over enemies

and
scandal.