DONALD TRUMP SOLAR RETURN 2022

JUPITERASC

TROPICAL ARIES INGRESS WASHINGTON DC 20 MARCH 2022

1657730487370.png

TRUMP NATAL SUN CONJUNCT ARIES INGRESS ASCENDANT :)
45 TROPICAL NATAL

1657730693569.png

blackbery

President Trump's Solar Return :mercury: at powerful 0 zero :gemini::trine::pluto::capricorn: 28degree. He's initiating new projects, new ideas
& finishing off business.
He has stated that he will be attending Shinzo Abe's state funeral in the fall. They were close allies, both Patriot.
He has made several comments about the Jan 6 Stalin trial....including when the GOP take over in Nov, they will be indicting
many, many Dems for their part in the planned riot.

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

When is the never ending Unselect Committee going to discuss the fact that Crazy Nancy Pelosi turned down 10,000-20,000 soldiers (or National Guard) 3 days before January 6th?
When are they going to discuss the MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD that singularly led to the big turnout of people in D.C.
The Kangaroo Court, and the Fake News Media, want to stay as far away from these two topics as possible.

ANOTHER WITCH HUNT

blackbery

At least many swing states have now banned the many ways the Dems cheated in the the last election.
Courts siding with election integrity & ruling that Voter I.D. must be necessary in order to vote.
And now WI ruled the 'Zuker buck boxes' are banned & illegal.🎊🎊🎊

“If you look at Wisconsin, they just ruled - the Supreme Court of Wisconsin - that the lockboxes, which are totally fraudulent things, the lockboxes are illegal. That means they lost Wisconsin! And the press doesn’t want to report it…

I never lost Wisconsin. Didn’t lose a lot of these other states either…”

President Trump Solar chart proving to be as promising as the incoming red wave.

:sun: in excellent shape to build the success on which his political life was built.
:sun::trine::saturn:

blackbery

Mr. T. given out several statements today. Communication is strong & highlighted in Solar with :mercury::gemini: at powerful
degree :trine::pluto::capricorn:.

Media take notice as Hispanics ditch Democratic Party with ‘once in a generation’ political realignment​

The left-leaning media and powerful Democrats alike have taken notice that Hispanics are ditching the Democratic Party.

The "biggest political story of our time" is the major shift in the demographics of the two parties, with Republicans gaining major ground among Hispanic voters and becoming increasingly working-class and multiracial, according to a new report by Axios.

blackbery

The re-building of the Rep Party continues with another Trump-endorsed candidate WINNING!

:sun::trine::saturn:-in the Solar Return 20200 &the legacy will last a long time, built on solid foundation.

Trump-endorsed Cox wins Maryland GOP governor primary

ANNAPOLIS, Md. – Dan Cox, a Far-right Marylander endorsed by President Donald Trump, has won the Republican primary for Maryland governor.

Unofficial results show that Cox took 56% of the vote, with Kelly Shulz in second place with 40%.z

blackbery

More good news with powerful :mercury::gemini::trine::pluto::capricorn: in Solar.

The lies have it? 'Russia collusion' case takes abrupt turn​

A lawsuit that could reveal many of the details of the Democrats' scheme to create a Russia-collusion claim to be used to damage then-candidate Donald Trump, a now-debunked conspiracy that they continued even after he was in the White House, has taken an abrupt turn.

A judge has refused to dismiss it, suggesting the defendant in the defamation claim "may have made clear misstatements to the FBI" and might be responsible for "falsehoods" told about the plaintiff.

blackbery

:moon::gemini::conjunct::venus::conjunct: Trump's :uranus: H10, high profile with two rallies. His Solar Return bringing him more Fame & Popularity!❤️

Friday, July 22nd in Prescott, AZ where the crowd waited over 10 hours in the hot sun to get into the venue to see their President.
Special Guest Speaker:

Kari Lake, Trump Endorsed Candidate for Governor of Arizona🇺🇲

Blake Masters, Trump Endorsed Candidate for U.S. Senator from Arizona🇺🇲

Abe Hamadeh, Trump Endorsed Candidate for Attorney General of Arizona🇺🇲

State Rep. Mark Finchem, Trump Endorsed Candidate for Secretary of State of Arizona and State Representative from Arizona’s 11th District

Ric Grenell, Former Director of National Intelligence and Co-Chair of Make America Great Again, Again!🇺🇲

Sheriff Mark Lamb, Pinal County Sheriff🇺🇲

Kelli Ward, Chairwoman of the Republican Party of Arizona🇺🇲

Mike Lindell, Inventor and CEO of My Pillow🇺🇲❤️

WOW, It was another amazing rally with the :venus:love for Mr.T & the USA being chanted over & over again.

AND THEN ON SAT.

TPUSA Student Action Summit Tampa, FL. 7-23-22​

The young Reps went wild for Trump & he spoke about how they are the future of MAGA America.

Young conservatives overwhelmingly chose former President Donald Trump over Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in a straw poll at a summit in the Sunshine State on Sunday.

Asked who they would vote for if the former president launched a re-election bid for 2024, 78.7% of the attendees at the Turning Point USA gathering chose Trump, while 19% picked DeSantis, Fox News reported.

blackbery

With the dynamic combo of :mars::uranus::northnode::taurus: inching very close to President Trump's MC, there is a flurry of activity.
His speech in WASH aka the Swamp was one of his best. Pointed out that America is dealing with deeply entrenched,
evil forces (aka the Dems/RINOs) that must be destroyed in order to save the Republic.
The swamp are coming after Trump even more now that his MAGA candidates will sweep the country in Nov. & Trump
will be back in the WH very soon. They have to return the diamonds!😅😅😅

Donald J. Trump
July 27th, 2022
I have notified CNN of my intent to file a lawsuit over their repeated defamatory statements against me. I will also be commencing actions against other media outlets who have defamed me and defrauded the public regarding the overwhelming evidence of fraud throughout the 2020 Election. I will never stop fighting for the truth and for the future of our Country!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_donald_trump_adb.11913.1733.png
    astro_2gw_donald_trump_adb.11913.1733.png
    315 KB · Views: 11

blackbery

They need to re-name the GOP the PATRIOT PARTY since all of Trump-endorsed candidates won last night!
ULTRA MAGA SWEEP IN ARIZONA!!!

:mars::uranus::northnode::conjunct:MC :sextile: Trump :venus::saturn:
The LOVE is flowing, MAGA growing even more popular!

MAGA Wave Sweeps Arizona And Michigan​

The Libs/Globalist tears are flowing as their RINOs get CRUSHED.😆😆😆

With the powerful Moon Node energies lasting up to 6 months, it portends a red tsunami wepping over the
country in Nov.....just like 2020 but even bigger wave.

THE RETURN OF THE MAGA KING. (10th highlighted all SOLAR year in Trump chart)🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

blackbery

:mars::uranus::northnode::conjunct: Mr.T's MC & the world is shocked at what just happened.
An illegal raid on a sitting president.
For nothing except a corrupt, O'Biden fascist regime which cannot stop the 2024 Trump return to the WH
And who cannot stop MAGA from taking back the House/Senate in 2022.
They've attacked, persecuted & maligned President Trump for 6 years now because he's draining the swamp.
And saving Humanity.

Moon Nodes are fated events. Being in the 'head' of the dragon, Jupiter bodes well that it will all turn out in
Trump's favour.
But the cost to the country is great. Our own gov't is the greatest threat to the American people.
:pluto: return in the Sibley chart; power given back to the people as the swamp is flushed out & destroyed.

Donald J. TrumpAugust 8th, 2022
These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.

The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House.

I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

I will continue to fight for the Great American People!

JUPITERASC

:mars::uranus::northnode::conjunct: Mr.T's MC & the world is shocked at what just happened.
An illegal raid on a sitting president.
For nothing except a corrupt, O'Biden fascist regime which cannot stop the 2024 Trump return to the WH
They've attacked, persecuted & maligned President Trump for 6 years now because he's draining the swamp.
And saving Humanity.

Moon Nodes are fated events. Being in the 'head' of the dragon, Jupiter bodes well that it will all turn out in
Trump's favour.
But the cost to the country is great. Our own gov't is the greatest threat to the American people.
:pluto: return in the Sibley chart; power given back to the people as the swamp is flushed out & destroyed.

These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.

The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House.

I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

MARS = RAID

FBI missed Hillary, Hunter Biden, Jeffrey Epstein, Swalwell, Pelosi and every crooked slimy slithering democrat
:)
And none named had run for President with the promise to drain the swamp

he didn't PERSONALLY pack his belongings into boxes out of the oval office
so how can they even claim HE committed any crime at all?!?

I pledge allegiance to the Banana Republic of the United State and to the corruption for which it stands

JUPITERASC

:mars::uranus::northnode::conjunct: Mr.T's MC & the world is shocked at what just happened. An illegal raid on a sitting president.
And saving Humanity.

Trump's favour.
You all see the pic of the judge who signed the warrant :)
getting his feet rubbed by Maxwell on an airplane
I wonder where he was going and why?

MARS is burning and drying, malefic, masculine and nocturnal, turbulent, relentless, challenging.

MARS controls force, wars, robbery, screams, violence, the loss of property, corruption of women
the loss of good things, lies, violent theft, banditry, plundering
disputes between friends, wrath, fighting, verbal abuse, hatred, lawsuits

shouting, false oaths, wandering, excelling at villainy, military service, high-ranking officers, soldiers

Trump has recorded crimes that took place before the FBI forced the workers to shut down the cameras

Someone needs to be held accountable for this harassment.

they are trying to create a situation of civil unrest
that will justify them initially postponing
and
ultimately cancelling the mid terms

Someone's gotta say it...
If the FBI & DOJ haven't handed over details of the baseball massacre 5 YEARS AGO
then what makes ya think they'll be held accountable now!?
No matter what side you're on, you should NOT be OK with the raid!
Action is more important than words
FBI can actually refuse to hand over anything :)
especially to those who are responsible for their oversight :)
Try doing that with the Director at individual work places and you probably would no longer have a job.

JUPITERASC

You all see the pic of the judge who signed the warrant :)getting his feet rubbed by Maxwell on an airplane
I wonder where he was going and why?

The people of America would also like to know
"...what eminent threat to national security prompted this raid...?"
You don’t raid someone’s home when they have been fully cooperating with the FBI.
Such a matter of national security that they waited 3 days after they got the warrant to raid Mar a Lago.

The distrust and distain for our national leadership is at its highest level
in the history of our great country.
After Americans voted a leader
he was then subjected to a warfare level of interference by political parties for the entire 4 year term
and starting before the final count.

This is a direct interference with American business
and is the direct result of our current issues that are still remain unaddressed.
When will all political parties and media be held responsible and accountable for their actions? :)

MARS is burning and drying, malefic, masculine and nocturnal, turbulent, relentless, challenging.

MARS controls force, wars, robbery, screams, violence, the loss of property, corruption of women

shouting, false oaths, wandering, excelling at villainy, military service, high-ranking officers, soldiers
Trump has recorded crimes that took place before the FBI forced the workers to shut down the cameras
Someone needs to be held accountable for this harassment.

they are trying to create a situation of civil unrest that will justify them initially postponing
and
ultimately cancelling the mid terms

Someone's gotta say it...

If the FBI & DOJ haven't handed over details of the baseball massacre 5 YEARS AGO
then what makes ya think they'll be held accountable now!?
No matter what side you're on, you should NOT be OK with the raid!
Action is more important than words
FBI can actually refuse to hand over anything :)
especially to those who are responsible for their oversight :)
Try doing that with the Director at individual work places and you probably would no longer have a job.

LostNOzarks

Mars in that 12th house chart means open enemies. I think now, Trump's America is going after them with full battalions. We the People. The little 6th house worker against the secret machine. I'd be careful if I was US gov't right now. I'd be very careful. They are on defense from a 6th house ruler of labor and service people and they know it. Mars is as offensive as it is defensive. A hot mix. 6th house - 'service' is ruled by Mars it looks like in the chart. The fearless leader Mars in 12th of hidden destruction and enemies. It could go either way, but only of Trump America caves. Otherwise, the offenders are surely toast - to be staged at Lake Mead with low tide for spectacle.

JUPITERASC

Mars in that 12th house chart means open enemies.
12th is HIDDEN ENEMIES :)

I think now, Trump's America is going after them with full battalions. We the People. The little 6th house worker against the secret machine. I'd be careful if I was US gov't right now. I'd be very careful. They are on defense from a 6th house ruler of labor and service people and they know it. Mars is as offensive as it is defensive. A hot mix. 6th house - 'service' is ruled by Mars it looks like in the chart. The fearless leader Mars in 12th of hidden destruction and enemies. It could go either way, but only of Trump America caves. Otherwise, the offenders are surely toast - to be staged at Lake Mead with low tide for spectacle.

JUPITERASC

I thought the 7th house was hidden enemies. But either way - Trump is the open enemy at this point imo.
7TH is OPEN ENEMIES

The people of America would also like to know
"...what eminent threat to national security prompted this raid...?"
You don’t raid someone’s home when they have been fully cooperating with the FBI.
Such a matter of national security that they waited 3 days after they got the warrant to raid Mar a Lago.

The distrust and distain for our national leadership is at its highest level
in the history of our great country.
After Americans voted a leader
he was then subjected to a warfare level of interference by political parties for the entire 4 year term
and starting before the final count.

This is a direct interference with American business
and is the direct result of our current issues that are still remain unaddressed.

When will all political parties and media be held responsible and accountable for their actions?

12th is hidden - there's an unknown informant :)

MARS controls force, violence, the loss of property, corruption of women
the loss of good things, lies, violent theft, lawsuit
, shouting, false oaths

JUPITERASC

12th House SECRETS :)

JUPITER - legal issues
The warrant itself is illegal.

It must meet probable cause, presentation, and be specific :)
in what is being sought as well as listing the limited areas that can be searched.

What is not constitutional, and the logic our founding fathers used to create the 4th amendment
was overly broad and general searches looking for anything that might be criminal.

While we have yet to see the affidavit for probable cause
the warrant itself is having constitutional scholars screaming.
This warrant basically says to search Trumps residence for anything that might be illegal for the last 6 years.
This warrant never should have been signed.
Now that the AG has had to admit he signed off on the search
he now has to explain how the AG of the United States could not see the illegality of this warrant.

This is something a first year law student in constitutional law could determine

blackbery

The fortunate :northnode::conjunct: Trump's MC brings extreme luck.
We see that with the overwhelming support for Mr.T. with the illegal raid.
Heads are going to roll & arrests will be made when Trump's Ameria First candidates win in Nov.
:mars: military action by the DOJ/FBI prove that the country is ruled by tyrants who hate the constitution
O'Biden, Garland will reap the Moon Nodes repercussions for their illegal raid & unprecedented attack on President Trump
Meanwhile, the re-building of the GOP continues with Mr.T's :sun::trine::saturn:in his Solar Return.
Slowly, but surely, he is creating a MAGA party that will serve, WE, THE PEOPLE, & not the criminal cabal NWO.
MAGA KING RISING. :mars::leo: Regulus right in the Heart of the Lion.
Trump has the courage & strength to take on the swamp & beat them at their own game.❤️❤️

Trump-backed Hageman ousts Cheney in Wyoming's GOP congressional primary​

The POS, RINO TRAITOR Cheney has been beaten by Harriet Hageman who was endorsed by Trump.

Cheney, lost by more than 30 percentage points🤗🤗🤩🤩

President Trump took a victory lap on social media after his endorsed congressional candidate in Wyoming Harriet Hageman defeated Rep. Liz Cheney in the state’s Republican primary.

In a series of posts, Trump applauded the "very decisive win" and lambasted Cheney, who he described as "spiteful" and "a fool."
He also thanked Wyoming voters for the "very decisive win."

"Congratulations to Harriet Hageman on her great and very decisive WIN in Wyoming," Trump wrote on TRUTH Social shortly after the race was called. "This is a wonderful result for America, and a complete rebuke of the Unselect Committee of political Hacks and Thugs."

"I assume that with the very big Cheney loss, far bigger than had ever been anticipated, the January 6th Committee of political Hacks and Thugs will quickly begin the beautiful process of DISSOLUTION?
This was a referendum on the never ending Witch Hunt. The people have spoken!" Trump wrote.

TS