Does Uranus in the 7th house of the solar return chart always mean a breakup? I am terrified

Rainbow88

Dears,

I checked my solar return chart for the next year and I see that Uranus will be in the 7th house... Can it indicate a breakup? I am terrified. I am together with my boyfriend for 8 years and everything is fine... But seeing this in the solar return chart... Well... I am afraid... Could you please take a look at my solar return chart? I also attached my natal chart.. I would appreciate it so much.... Thank you...
astro_31gw_anonymous_202279.60225.180083.png
astro_23gw_anonymous_202279.60450.180078.png
Screenshot_20220709_190218.jpg

waybread

Please don't feel superstitious about astrology. It is meant to help people live their best lives, not to frighten them.

Uranus in the 7th can indicate a break-up because it rules sudden change to the status quo. But alternatively, this might be a good time to introduce more variety into your relationship. Perhaps after 8 years together, you're ready to embrace a new activity together. Uranus itself rules aviation, science, psychology, electronics, and things that are futuristic. With your North Node of the moon up there with Uranus, maybe it's time to see where your growth as a couple lies. What beckons?

I have found that taking small proactive steps in keeping with the broader meaning of a transit can ward off a lot of the blind-siding effect of an unanticipated Uranus transit. Embrace change-- and see if you can direct it.

Rainbow88

Please don't feel superstitious about astrology. It is meant to help people live their best lives, not to frighten them.

Uranus in the 7th can indicate a break-up because it rules sudden change to the status quo. But alternatively, this might be a good time to introduce more variety into your relationship. Perhaps after 8 years together, you're ready to embrace a new activity together. Uranus itself rules aviation, science, psychology, electronics, and things that are futuristic. With your North Node of the moon up there with Uranus, maybe it's time to see where your growth as a couple lies. What beckons?

I have found that taking small proactive steps in keeping with the broader meaning of a transit can ward off a lot of the blind-siding effect of an unanticipated Uranus transit. Embrace change-- and see if you can direct it.
Thank you so much for helping me

JUPITERASC

Dears,

I checked my solar return chart for the next year and I see that Uranus will be in the 7th house... Can it indicate a breakup? I am terrified. I am together with my boyfriend for 8 years and everything is fine... But seeing this in the solar return chart... Well... I am afraid... Could you please take a look at my solar return chart? I also attached my natal chart.. I would appreciate it so much.... Thank you...

who Abu Ma’shar was
why he thought that calculating solar return charts was important :)
and some of the specific things that he recommended looking at
when trying to interpret a solar return.

Rainbow88

Am I missing something here? In the charts, it seems that Uranus is in the 9th house, not the 7th.
It is in the 7th house of the solar return chart and the solar return Uranus falls in the 9th house of the natal chart. Or maybe I am too dumb to interpret my own chart...(? :))

ElenaJ

Ok, now I see it. The chart was a little confusing. Sorry.

SR Uranus is with North Node, which is not a negative.

Rainbow88

who Abu Ma’shar was
why he thought that calculating solar return charts was important :)

and some of the specific things that he recommended looking at
when trying to interpret a solar return.
Thank you for the video. I will take a look at it. What is your opinion on my solar return chart, if I may ask? Have a nice Sunday...

Rainbow88

Ok, now I see it. The chart was a little confusing. Sorry.

SR Uranus is with North Node, which is not a negative.
Nono, I am so thankful for even taking your precious time for a response... Thank you really... Any ideas what it could mean together with the North Node? I didn't even notice it, I was panicking so much...

JUPITERASC

Thank you for the video. I will take a look at it. What is your opinion on my solar return chart, if I may ask? Have a nice Sunday...
our EDUCATION BOARD article -
STEPS ON HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN CHART,
by Starlink

at

A Solar Return chart should always be looked at in connection with your natal chart
because we want to see what our natal planets are doing this year
and looking at their positions in the SR chart is one way doing that.

Note:
You can also view the Solar Return as a chart on its own
but it wont tell you as much as when you compare with the natal chart.

It is not easy to interprete a Solar Return chart because very often what we see in there
reflects the hopes and wishes of the individual and not necessarily what will happen to him/her.
That is also why we have to look at the birth potential :)
If the Solar Return shows a fantastic career move
but in the natal chart it is clearly seen that any career attempt is going to be non existent
(when the woman is a mother rather than a career type)
or when there is no fire present, nor any ambition to be seen (Cardinal mode),

then we have to be careful. It could be a wish, not a reality

ElenaJ

Thank you jupiterasc.
In fact the SR chart is simply a summary snapshot of the coming year.
To understand it completely, it would be helpful to have some basic info about the person.
For example, what we noted earlier, the SR Uranus/NN in the natal 9th can have several meanings related to the 9th house but it depends on the person's actual life to know which one applies.
The SR for your upcoming year does have challenges, it has developmental tensions.
Moon opposing mars could relate to your friends or your career, your partner's finances, it could point to an overseas trip or a lawsuit. And it involves your 2nd house of income.
Venus rules the natal 2nd, and SR Venus opposing SR Jupiter could be a sign you will tend to overspend, which could create problems.

Rainbow88

Thank you jupiterasc.
In fact the SR chart is simply a summary snapshot of the coming year.
To understand it completely, it would be helpful to have some basic info about the person.
For example, what we noted earlier, the SR Uranus/NN in the natal 9th can have several meanings related to the 9th house but it depends on the person's actual life to know which one applies.
The SR for your upcoming year does have challenges, it has developmental tensions.
Moon opposing mars could relate to your friends or your career, your partner's finances, it could point to an overseas trip or a lawsuit. And it involves your 2nd house of income.
Venus rules the natal 2nd, and SR Venus opposing SR Jupiter could be a sign you will tend to overspend, which could create problems.
Thank you so much ElenaJ. I come originally from Hungary, I moved abroad in 2014 and in the meantime I also have the citizenship of another country. I don't plan to move back to my home country.

I don't mind challenges as long as I have the feeling I can tackle them. I love my bf very much and I hoped this Uranus in the 7th does not mean bad things related to our relationship. Actually I want to get married... Not sure, do you see any signs related to this? Or closer commitment...? Like an engagement? In the meantime I read the article JupiterASC posted, I think it will take some time to fully understand everything that is written there :eek:). Again, thank you so much for helping me...

This is my natal chart... I am a very insecure person and emotionally.. Well... My mood swings are crazy

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous.51526.122075.png
    astro_2gw_anonymous.51526.122075.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 35

ElenaJ

So if I understand correctly you do not live in the country where you have the 2nd citizenship? If this is the case, it could involve paperwork you have to deal with in the (3rd) country, residency or citizenship or taxes due.
Your natal chart shows that moving to a different country from your birthplace is a very good choice for you. Venus trine the Uranus/saturn in 4th, with the mercury sextile.
Your BF is from this 3rd country? And he is a foreigner for you, not from Hungary?
The SR Uranus is square to SR Saturn in the 4th, so there could be residency issues with your partner.
Saturn rules your 5th of children, if you become pregnant this year it could create a problem, possibly a health risk.
There are so many possibilities for interpreting the aspects, it is hard to understand which can apply to you.

Rainbow88

I should have been more specific, apologies. So I moved from Hungary to Germany in 2014 and in the meantime I also have the German citizenship. I am a double - citizen. I live with my boyfriend. He is German and after a long-distance relationship I decided to move to Germany because of him. It wasn't easy. But everybody has challenges, right?
So far no legal issues or any problems with anything related to Germany. My main issue is that I am always terrifibly afraid of losing him or anything that makes me happy because I can't believe that I deserve happiness. And I saw this Uranus in the 7th...I got terrified.. I go to a psychologist regularly, I hope he can help me with my issues on the long-term... With self-confidence mostly...I am afraid of suddenly losing him... So if I understand it correctly you don't see a huge possibility of breaking-up?

JUPITERASC

So if I understand correctly you do not live in the country where you have the 2nd citizenship? If this is the case, it could involve paperwork you have to deal with in the (3rd) country, residency or citizenship or taxes due.
Your natal chart shows that moving to a different country from your birthplace is a very good choice for you. Venus trine the Uranus/saturn in 4th, with the mercury sextile.
Your BF is from this 3rd country? And he is a foreigner for you, not from Hungary?
The SR Uranus is square to SR Saturn in the 4th, so there could be residency issues with your partner.
Saturn rules your 5th of children, if you become pregnant this year it could create a problem, possibly a health risk.
There are so many possibilities for interpreting the aspects, it is hard to understand which can apply to you.
Check out the basic Hellenistic method of profections :)
e.g.
if one’s natal Ascendant was Pisces
then it’d profect to Aries at Age 1 = second year of life.

then to Taurus at Age 2 = third year of life
and so forth.
The profections would be such that the whole second year would be an Aries annual profection.

In the Hellenistic technique there is no such thing as the “...degree...” of the profection

Section 'Origins'
"...This style of profections appears to have started in the 8th century CE with certain Persian astrologers.
It is noted in the work of Umar al-Tabari.
Abu Ma’shar - active in the 9th century CE - also famously used this type of profecting

in both natal and mundane work.
10th century CE astrology al-Qabisi aka Alchabitius, as well as later medieval
and Renaissance European astrologers, also profected in this manner.

However, Masha’allah, of the 8th century CE, used the Hellenistic style profections..."

Sub-periods of profection years were sometimes determined during medieval times using duodenaries representing 30 day periods and monomoirea representing approx. 12 day periods-these being derived from the specific profection year sign; this sub-period profection technique being introduced during the later part of the Arabic transitional era.
I have used this sub-period technique, which seems to me to have improved profection accuracy, at least for me. Using this I get more specific indications, rather than just the “general trend” indications I usually obtain from the basic yearly profection technique.

blackbery

Nono, I am so thankful for even taking your precious time for a response... Thank you really... Any ideas what it could mean together with the North Node? I didn't even notice it, I was panicking so much...

:uranus::retrograde::conjunct::northnode: H7. It is not about a divorce/break-up. It's a fortunate transit since :northnode: represents the head of the dragon
(Jupiter). New friends coming into your life, maybe from the past. Unusual, weird people coming into your life. H7 also
rules friendships as well as marriage partners. You will feel more freedom in your relationships, there is an excitement in
your birthday year about your main relationship & with people you know. It's all good. Even if you are separated from your
partner, it will be for a short time, suddenly you or they may decide to go visit family or whatever & the other one stays behind.
No need to panic over one transit. Gawd, that's ridiculous. Just enjoy the :uranus:energy; it can be electrifying!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Rainbow88

:uranus::retrograde::conjunct::northnode: H7. It is not about a divorce/break-up. It's a fortunate transit since :northnode: represents the head of the dragon
(Jupiter). New friends coming into your life, maybe from the past. Unusual, weird people coming into your life. H7 also
rules friendships as well as marriage partners. You will feel more freedom in your relationships, there is an excitement in
your birthday year about your main relationship & with people you know. It's all good. Even if you are separated from your
partner, it will be for a short time, suddenly you or they may decide to go visit family or whatever & the other one stays behind.
No need to panic over one transit. Gawd, that's ridiculous. Just enjoy the :uranus:energy; it can be electrifying!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thank you so much... I feel a bit better now... Very kind. I tend to overanalyze everything