Does this synastry have too many trines?

Kibblerz

This is the synastry chart between me and a longtime friend. I had always had feelings for her though never expressed them correctly and she'd often feel like I was being mean when I would playfully tease. We never got close to dating until now, I suppose part of it may be because I'm more mature and express myself better.

This is our synastry:
astro_66gw_01_02_david_russ_alli.44569.43604.jpg
Synastry table:
View attachment astro_66gw_01_02_david_russ_alli.44655.46130.pdf
Composite:
astro_621compgw_01_02_david_russ_alli.44625.45335.jpg
Mine:
astro_w2gw_01_david_russ.44671.46516.gif
Hers:
astro_w2gw_02_alli.44677.46853.gif

Now from my understanding many conjunctions in a composite is ideal. The amount of trines in our synastry is far above what I've seen in any of the relationship charts I've looked at. This sounds ideal for the perfect fairy tail relationship but to my undersanding too many easy aspects can hinder a relationship. What's your guy's opinions?

I also casted a horary question with capricorn on the first house cusp and cancer on the 7th. The question was "Will me and her date". The resulting chart had not strictures against judgement so it seems fairly valid, with saturn the ruler of capricorn trining the moon, the ruler of cancer.Saturn was in the 11th house and the moon in the third. To my understanding having saturn and the moon moving away from the trine means it's a done matter too. I've honestly never have had a positive answer in horary before, though I guess I haven't had a wrong one either lol.

So are there too many easy aspects in this relationship?