Does this relationship have a chance?

marryann

Hello. I have question.
Could I get information if this relationship has a chance?

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart23-700__astroseek-2-6-1989_23-45_p_22-5-1989_03-30.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart23-700__astroseek-2-6-1989_23-45_p_22-5-1989_03-30.png
    242.3 KB · Views: 15

waybread

Your birthdays are very close together, which is why so many of your planets are conjunct. So a lot depends upon how well each of you handles his/her own inner advantages and tensions. Neptune-Saturn opposite Mars, for example, can lead to bursts of enthusiasm about something that later confronts a harsh reality. The synastry shows some nice sun-Venus-Jupiter connections, which is really beneficial for simply feeling good in the presence of the other person. On this strength alone, I would say you "have a chance," but I don't know about any other practical considerations in your lives that might be barriers to your living "happily ever after."

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello.
You've posted two natal charts here in the Horary forum. Natal charts are read elsewhere. Horary does not look at natal charts but rather at the chart made for the time the question arose in you.

You can use the time stamp for your first post here for the time of the question. Then go to astro.com and create a chart for that day and time and where you are. Upload that chart here and we will try to answer it.
Wishing you the best.

marryann

Hello.
You've posted two natal charts here in the Horary forum. Natal charts are read elsewhere. Horary does not look at natal charts but rather at the chart made for the time the question arose in you.

You can use the time stamp for your first post here for the time of the question. Then go to astro.com and create a chart for that day and time and where you are. Upload that chart here and we will try to answer it.
Wishing you the best.
Thank you very much. I am sending a graph from the current place and time

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits-astroseek2_2-6-1989_23-45_a_5-12-2022_19-30.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits-astroseek2_2-6-1989_23-45_a_5-12-2022_19-30.png
    269.5 KB · Views: 8

IleneK

Premium Member
Please post the transit chart alone, not around another chart. That transit chart for the time of the question, the chart for the moment of the question arose, is what we need to see in order to delineate it.
And it cannot be for the current time but for the time of the question. Otherwise, it is not the right chart.