Does this chart tell you anything from vocation?

lfa

Hi people, I am in a moment of professional hardship and I feel it would be great if I could have some help of the astrology community. Can you take a quick look into my chart and tell me if you see me succeeding at anything? :crying:

I thank you in advance for your time of just seeing this thread. I am super lost, so any replies are very welcome. :love:

(edit: uploaded chart image properly)

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi people, I am in a moment of professional hardship and I feel it would be great if I could have some help of the astrology community. Can you take a quick look into my chart and tell me if you see me succeeding at anything? :crying:

I thank you in advance for your time of just seeing this thread. I am super lost, so any replies are very welcome. :love:

astro_2at_01_luan_he.9245.22605.gif
Hi :smile:
The chart image has expired

conspiracy theorist

With such strong cadency and an unaspected MC ruler, I am not surprised that you feel adrift. The cadent houses are the least dynamic and typically denote areas of life that are more behind-the-scenes and less glamorous (to put it mildly).

Seeing your options I'd say your best bet of success would be to tap into 1. Dignified Mars in the ninth and 2. mercury-jupiter in the 12th.

With such a Mars I see a possibility of Law, International advocacy, Seeking higher education in Martial professions (mechanics for example), A zealous missionary, A Proponent of "Martial Philosophy" (Art of war type deal) etc.

Mercury is blessed with a wonderfully powerful Jupiter confering its benefits unto him, elevating its abilities in the process. This shows broad/open mindedness, another indicator of a philosophical bent, and a "big picture thinker". It's placement in the 12th house might make its presence felt through 12th house things: confinement, self-undoing, "hiddeness", enemies etc. Doesn't sound all that pleasant but your mind could be one who thinks up solutions to the problems of the 12th house: finding ways to liberate captives/slaves, aiding the homeless, working in rehabilitation programs, and so on.

Personally, this chart doesn't look career oriented to me but that doesn't mean you can't find success out there in the world. I'd say that you'll have to find some idea/movement that you are passionate about and develop yourself in such a manner that you can contribute to the world through your strong beliefs.

I mean hey, you may be publicly known (MC) for your dreams of helping the world become a better place (MC ruler in the 11th).

lfa

With such strong cadency and an unaspected MC ruler, I am not surprised that you feel adrift. The cadent houses are the least dynamic and typically denote areas of life that are more behind-the-scenes and less glamorous (to put it mildly).

that was really funny, conspiracy theorist. i just gotta figure out what my STRONG BELIEFS are, but i'm pretty sure i'm somewhat skeptical about the possibility of finding any clear answer for that... anyway, thank you for investing your time on your answer. i think i'll stick to this fiery mars to see if it drives me somewhere -- i'm currently working abroad so it seems to be working for me. it's just that this 12th / 6th house polarization is too much depression for me. meanwhile, if anyone else can contribute with their own point of view, it will be very welcome.

thanks! :love:

muchacho

that was really funny, conspiracy theorist. i just gotta figure out what my STRONG BELIEFS are, but i'm pretty sure i'm somewhat skeptical about the possibility of finding any clear answer for that... anyway, thank you for investing your time on your answer. i think i'll stick to this fiery mars to see if it drives me somewhere -- i'm currently working abroad so it seems to be working for me. it's just that this 12th / 6th house polarization is too much depression for me. meanwhile, if anyone else can contribute with their own point of view, it will be very welcome.

thanks! :love:
Absolutely! With Sun in the 12th you are either not interested in a worldly career or you are drawn to far away places. With your ruler of the 10th in the 11th, you'd rather work with large groups or large corporations. And with Mars in the 9th as ruler of the 9th, there's this connection to foreign countries/ foreigners again. And Moon as the ruler of your 12th in the 6th is pointing into that same direction again.

theV

I would say healing field, psychology, medical field, working with the ill also there it could be a possibility for artistic career also. The ruler of the 10th house is in the 11th and the 11th is in the 12th and also we have strong 12th/6th house axis which might lead to career in the ones I stated above. I also think the 12th house people find their success in foreign lands rather than their home land.