Does this aspect mean anything?

EJ53

Banned
Jenna Jupiter said:
Person 1; Midheaven 17°53' Taurus
Person 2; Mars 17°53' Sagitarius

Hi Jenna,

Did you intend to post this on the "relationships" board rather than here?

Assuming that you are referring to "Chart Synastry", person 2 can provide person 1 with the Sagittarius optimism/wisdom and the drive (mars) needed for career success (midheaven in Taurus).

EJ:)

hermetic

EJ53, since this is quincunx, isn't the Mars energy of the second person somewhat incompatible(trying to find a better word here) with 1st persons career? on the other hand, if it falls in the 5th house, as is probable, that would be good for a relationship?

EJ53

Banned
hermetic said:
EJ53, since this is quincunx, isn't the Mars energy of the second person somewhat incompatible(trying to find a better word here) with 1st persons career? on the other hand, if it falls in the 5th house, as is probable, that would be good for a relationship?

The incompatibility is already reflected in the signs/planets. There may/will be friction - but the potential benefits are not affected.

You may be right about the 5th house, but I'd need more information than we have here to be sure on that.

EJ53

Banned
Jenna Jupiter said:
...(I don't know what I intended I just did it)

And many of us here will applaud you for that, Jenna! However, posting threads on the "right" board ensures that you get input from those most likely to give you a knowledgeable answer. Here for example, some members with a strong interest in/knowledge of relationship astrology might never look at posts on the "relocation board" because the subject doesn't interest them. It's a bit like asking orange growers to recommend the best apple.

The only information I can give about the 5:th house question is that person 1 (me) has Mars in fifth house cappy (Natal chart) and 17°53' in 4:th house Scorpio (Natal chart).

So, the Sagittarius Mars of person 2 could fall in either your 4th or 5th house. If 5th then, as Hermetic states, it could be good for your relationships (and/or other 5th house matters). If 4th, it could be good for your psychological growth (or other 4th house matters). However, whether or not it is good may still depend upon other factors.

Jeremy

Wouldn't this suggest that person 2's dissatisfaction with person 1's career and status (also possibly their public profile) causes arguments?

EJ53 said:
And many of us here will applaud you for that, Jenna! However, posting threads on the "right" board ensures that you get input from those most likely to give you a knowledgeable answer. Here for example, some members with a strong interest in/knowledge of relationship astrology might never look at posts on the "relocation board" because the subject doesn't interest them. It's a bit like asking orange growers to recommend the best apple.

Did'nt knew where to post. If someone can move it, do.:eek:
Thankyou both, EJ53 and Jeremy.