Does she love me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adel

Hi,

Does she love me?

I think that she does and she will tell me strongly about this.

My ideas:

Venus ruler of 5th is in 10th (ego, consciousness, awareness), but retrograde not talking much, though it is an affair before retrograde. She will be more direct after 17th April. Venus is in sextile to Jupiter. That is good too.

Moon has made a positive aspect to Sun before void of course.

Her 1st, my 7th(marriage ) has Pluto. Strength, obssession is in good aspect to her 5th (Aries) ruler Mars.
Mars and Venus will conjuct on 22nd April and in June. That's 3 months time.

Thanks,

Adel

Attachments

• love.gif
    love.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 39

archergirl

I think you must be confusing transit astrology with horary astrology. In horary we worry far less about transits unless we are looking for timing. You have asked a simple 'yes or no' question, which doesn't involve transits.

The situation is complicated. You are Mercury; in detriment and fall in Pisces. You have accidental dignity by being placed on the 10th angle, but this does not decrease your weakness. There is no aspect between you and Jupiter. You are in Jupiter's domicile in Pisces, and in the terms and face of Jupiter; but Jupiter is only in the face of Mercury; a very weak reception. I would say that you love the more ardently, since you are in Jupiter's sign. Does she love you? Probably not...it appears that she has very little interest in you, or at least, not nearly as much interest in you as you have in her. I'm sorry.:(

The Moon is not void of course; it applies immediately, across a sign barrier, to square Mars. This is an unfortunate aspect. The cadent Moon squaring a malefic speaks of arguments and discord; because of the sign barrier this describes some sort of change in the situation, which may cause the arguments. Keep a cool head.

AG:)

aquarius7000

The Moon is not void of course; it applies immediately, across a sign barrier, to square Mars.
Wouldn't it technically then be VOC, even if for a very brief period only, until it has changed signs and then aspects Mars?

:)AQ7

Last edited:

Adel

You can never judge. She loves me no doubt, a little less than me, but she does love me. She is a traditional eastern girl. Her love will increase when she is married to me. This was your test, astrologer.

There are strong influences in her and my family which are churning against us. 2 of the members, paternal aunt and her eldest paternal aunt's son, are running after "Aamils", that is roughly "magicians" to defame me, to give me disrespect. It is a favourite pasttime her in my country. And they have done so with thier deeds in addition to that. They have tried to change her mind, she was affected but later came out of this.

They had her father and brother, who were willing to marry her to me, think negatively of me. I will need to fix things back to normal.

You have also used transist sort of thing, moon is aspect to mars after change of sign.

Below is the chart of my this post. It does tell me that Venus, the object of my love though in fall is in good aspect to Moon(me) and Jupiter(uncles, spiritual help, benevolent people) and also in 10th, which is a good placement for any planet to be in. It is like a wounded knight fighting with courage...

My 7th (marriage) house though too active with magic/magicians (Pluto: A.T. Mann), still does have hope. I have a natal Sun(Cancer) in 12th sextile to Pluto/Uranus(Virgo) in 2nd and trine to Neptune(Scorpio) in 4th. So I know these matters.

I should not be discussing marriage matters for a while and keep calm, only Moon is in square to Saturn. I should wait for the spring.

For now it is the fight between the Good and Evil...

Attachments

• love2.gif
    love2.gif
    27.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

archergirl

If you are so sure of yourself and her love, Adel, then why did you waste our time by asking the question? Why have you wasted everyone's time by asking SEVERAL questions about this, only to ignore the answers we have given?

We don't need to be 'tested'. Your first chart told us that the girl would back out. This seems to be what is happening, as you can't seem to persuade her family to give you permission to marry.

You need, maybe, to see what's in front of you.:rolleyes: I am locking this thread as you keep on asking questions, but don't listen to the responses. This is unproductive for you and for us.

AG

Status
Not open for further replies.