Does My Appearance Resemble Pisces or Aries Ascendant?

Does my appearance resemble a late Pisces Ascendant or an early Aries Ascendant?

• Late Pisces Ascendant

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • Early Aries Ascendant

Votes: 43 48.3%

• Total voters

aquarius7000

Hi,

I have no chest and moon cj AC LOL:biggrin:..
Check to see, if Saturn's interfering through aspects or house placement. What is your Asc? Just a thought. Or else, blame it on genetics.:biggrin:

I have Sat-Moon, too, and though I'm not very generously bestowed, but I'm very comfortable in my skin.:p Perhaps the Leo Asc helped a bit, even though its lord is in its detriment, gah.

;)AQ7

PS: Have you guys noticed, Aries always leads, and it's leading here also, at least as of now.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Moulin

Arian Maverick,

So i would say that your Aries look (eyebrows and nose) is your stellium and your Pisces look (eyes, chin and general vibe through the face being slightly watery) is your AC.

Do you have a widows peak?!

I could be totally wrong here though :w00t: muahhh!!!

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

arian you are so CUTE!!!! i would guess late pisces because although you look arian you do possess a kind of soft look to you too...but if your asc is late pisces wouldnt you take on a mix of both pisces and aries since it is so close? i mean even if you didnt have that arian stellium in your 1st house.

regardless i'm going with pisces :happy:

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

So i would say that your Aries look (eyebrows and nose) is your stellium and your Pisces look (eyes, chin and general vibe through the face being slightly watery) is your AC.

i 100000% agree with this statement!! the chin and softer face + your hair and smile just reminds me of a pisces but your nose and eyes are very "sharp" which is arian to me. and wow moulin you're GORGEOUS. :w00t:

pwadm

Staff member
And yet, after 42 votes, there is still a perfect balance between Pisces and Aries Ascendant supporters: 50% -50 % !

I guess it is not much helpful, is it? but it's fun nonetheless... alright, so let's say that it's your destiny not to know exactly which one is it. Or this may be really an argument for the Pisces rising cause, as the Pisces glyph shows the two Pisces heading each one in another direction, their forces being equally balanced. I therefore vote for sushi !

:piscesimg:

Moulin

i 100000% agree with this statement!! the chin and softer face + your hair and smile just reminds me of a pisces but your nose and eyes are very "sharp" which is arian to me. and wow moulin you're GORGEOUS. :w00t:

I agree.. her nose is very arian but that softness enveloping her whole face is just so piscean :biggrin:

Thank you HeyPlayGirl! :wink:
I didn't actually realize that my photos would come up on the thread, instead of links. I better take them down!

Kerrie

Yes, of course--but the question is, is this due to a first house Aries stellium, including the Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Venus, as well as an Aries Ascendant? Or is the presence of these planets in the first house enough to make me look ram-like?

How you tried rectification? Important days and what transits are touching your ascendant?

Arian Maverick

How you tried rectification? Important days and what transits are touching your ascendant?

Yes, I have, but I haven't experienced enough significant life events to produce an accurate rectification. :sad:

Arian Maverick

TEMPLETON!!!!!

MY MOTHER IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

And she also loved templeton from Charlotte's Web. When she eats a lot she calls herself Templeton.

:tongue:

mod.

Patience

friendly and ambrassing... u look like a lovly girl to me, no matter what ascendent u are....the mystic about you, seem to be the unsure rising sign...i am deeply sorry for you...its a very frustrating situation to be in...i'm in the same dilemma as you are... but have my sun in cancer and moon in skorpio...

how ever...maybe you are simply both... pices and aries rising....a picaries, so to say?!

xxx

Arian Maverick

Don't feel sorry for me, Patience; I believe I deliberately chose a time of birth that yielded an uncertain Ascendant because my sixth house Virgo South Node indicates that I have become too attached to labels in the past. Although I know I can only have one Ascendant, I've embraced the qualities of both signs.

Thank you for the lovely compliments! :love:

Arian Maverick

Lunar Pisces

Being a Pisces moon conjunct my DC, I see and sense a Pisces ASC from you. All the Aries influences people see can be accounted for by the Aries inclusion in your first house plus all your Aries placements. But an Aries ASC doesn't account for that "Oh, fellow Pisces!" vibe I'm getting.

So I'm strongly leaning toward late Pisces ASC, at least a couple degree from the cusp.

Arian Maverick

I apologize for resurrecting this thread again, but recently it occurred to me that I should add a picture of my brother for comparison because 1) we share genes and 2) he has a Pisces Ascendant. I acknowledge that he looks much more Piscean than me, possibly due to his dignified Jupiter in Pisces conjunct his Pisces Ascendant with an orb only slightly larger than four degrees. He also has less emphasis upon the fire element; the only personal planet in a fire sign is Mercury in Aries, although he has the generational Saturn and Uranus in Sagittarius. There is also a greater emphasis upon earth signs with the Sun in Taurus and the Moon in Capricorn. The Moon is conjunct exalted Mars, however.

Here we are! :happy:

EDIT: I got cold feet about this picture when the thread was revived, so I removed it.

This picture was taken about three years ago, but it was the best I could find. As you can see, I'm as bright and perky as ever, while my brother's smile is much more serene. I'm not sure if this is an indication that I have an Aries Ascendant or not, since our respective Ascendants would be located in different decanates; his is either the first or the second, depending upon the accuracy of his time of birth, and mine would be the third decanate if I have a Pisces Ascendant.

This description from the Keys to Your External Self: PISCES Rising and Decans certainly is accurate for him, although many of these traits may be due to Jupiter's influence:

The Cancer influence often tends to add roundness and more fleshiness than Pisces alone. Often, there is added size in the middle portion of the torso. Roundness of the head, face, hands, and feet is common. The facial profile may indicate a "dish" shape, terminating with a pronounced chin. If you aren't careful, you can acquire more chins than you'd prefer to have!

Similarly, I believe this description is accurate for me, although I'm not certain about the 'sexiness' part. I'm only going to quote part of this section so I don't exceed 100 words:

Neptune contributes very much to your good looks and mannerisms -- dark eyes, often wavy or curly hair, soft features, petiteness, grace, charm, while Scorpio/Pluto can enhance your sensuousness and sexiness.

Keep in mind, too, that the alertness and drive present in my expression may be an influence of the Mars-ruled Scorpio decanate and Aries duad--not to mention all of those planets in Aries (Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Venus) in the first house. Or perhaps I simply should concede that I have an Aries Ascendant! :pinched:

Finally, here's an excerpt from Keys to Your External Self: ARIES Rising and Decans of the first decanate of Aries:

Physically, you may be taller, thinner, and more wiry than those with the other decans of Aries rising. You may blush easily if embarrassed or angry, but the redness may leave as quickly as it came. Movements likely are quick; you tend to walk briskly and very upright.

I'm neither tall, thin, nor wiry--possibly due to the presence of the Moon on my Ascendant. However, I have been told that I blush easily, and I walk briskly and upright.

Thank you!

Arian Maverick

Last edited:
:BBQs templeton:

Arian- Your brother looks so very much like a Taurus! Before reading the post I blitzed right through to the pictures, "Ah, he MUST be a Taurus!"

I like being right. :devil:

Based on this picture, you STILL look like Pisces rising to me. A general softness to the face, but with strong features coming through. Just like an Aries stellium poking through a Pisces ASC

mod.

Mr stellium

Looks like Pisces but you should try reading the chart from whole sign houses using traditional rulers...
There is a big difference between Pisces Asc ruled by Jupiter/Gemini/4th and Aries Asc ruled by Mars/Gemini/3rd.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Arian
I'm going with Pisces ascendant for you-you have a piscean teeth structure/.But I wouldnt be surprised if your ascendant was at 29 degrees because you have a very Aries spark about you too from the pics.
Lilly

Arian Maverick

^What a brave girl you are for posting these pics. Bravo! :w00t:

Thank you for the encouragement! Trust me, it goes against all of my instincts to post pictures of myself on a public forum, but I really wanted to receive input regarding my possible Ascendant sign.

But I would kick my sister in the head if she wore a matching sweater and tried to sit on my lap. :tongue:

I fear that was our mother's doing. Who am I to resist? She so loves her Christmas photos. We'll probably be thirty years old, and she'll still position us together! Fortunately, the matching sweaters are optional.

Okay, now let's do some investimigation. What ascendant sign does your brother think you are?

I wish I could ask my brother this question, but I can't. Or rather, I probably won't receive an answer.

Are you more naturally extroverted than he is?

I certainly am more energetic than my brother, but extroverted? That's difficult to say. We both like periods of solitude interspersed by personal interactions. Indeed, sometimes I suspect it is more important for him to be around people.

What size are his feet?

He seems to have relatively small feet for his height, but unfortunately, I cannot recall his shoe size.

And most importantly, is he single or not? :tongue:

Yes, he's single, but he's not in the dating scene. Sorry! :lol:

Arian- Your brother looks so very much like a Taurus! Before reading the post I blitzed right through to the pictures, "Ah, he MUST be a Taurus!"

I like being right.

It's a great feeling, isn't it? Yes, I clearly see the Taurus influence, as well--especially with the nose.

Based on this picture, you STILL look like Pisces rising to me. A general softness to the face, but with strong features coming through. Just like an Aries stellium poking through a Pisces ASC

Hmm, that's interesting; I felt certain that the polls would tip more prominently towards an Aries Ascendant after I posted this picture, and members would retract their statements that I had a Pisces Ascendant.

Looks like Pisces but you should try reading the chart from whole sign houses using traditional rulers...

There is a big difference between Pisces Asc ruled by Jupiter/Gemini/4th and Aries Asc ruled by Mars/Gemini/3rd.

Thanks for the suggestion. I understand that there's a big difference between the two, but it is still difficult for me to discern between them because so much of my identity is fused to that Mars placement. I cannot tell if this is due to Mars' rulership of my Ascendant and/or Mars' rulership of my Aries stellium.

How do you suppose the Jupiter/Gemini/4th influence would manifest?

Arian
I'm going with Pisces ascendant for you-you have a piscean teeth structure/.But I wouldnt be surprised if your ascendant was at 29 degrees because you have a very Aries spark about you too from the pics.
Lilly

I definitely agree with you there; if I have a Pisces Ascendant, it's either on the 28th or 29th degree. Although I resonate more deeply with the Sabian symbol for the 28th degree--"Light breaking into many colors as it passes through a prism"--the Sabian symbol for the 29th degree describes the course my life has taken thus far--"A majestic rock formation resembling a face is idealized by a boy who takes it as his ideal of greatness; as he grows up, he begins to look like it." This degree seems perfect, not only due to its description, but also due to its placement between Pisces 28 and Aries 1. According to 360 Degrees of Wisdom: Charting Your Destiny With The Sabian Oracle by Lynda Hill, both the preceding degree and the next degree are important. This sequence of past/present/future just seems right to me.

I can take or leave the Sabian symbol for the 1st degree of Aries: "A woman has risen out of the ocean, a seal is embracing her." I like the symbology, but it simply doesn't resonate with me like the degree of my Ascendant should. Meanwhile, the Sabian symbol for the 2nd degree of Aries--my current Ascendant--seems foreign: "A comedian entertaining a group of friends."

Thank you, all! :smile:

Arian Maverick

Last edited: