Does he want to date me?

Gaiamel

Hi I did a chart asking if this guy I met wanted to date me or if he’s just being friendly.

I am Jupiter and he is Mercury.
The moon is in my first house and sextile Mercury.
Jupiter is trine Mercury.

I think these are good aspects but if we look at the sun for him and Venus for me as well it doesn’t look promising...
His sun is in Virgo and Venus is in fall there.
Venus is in Scorpio and it’s in detriment to Venus and fall in moon.

Can anyone help me figure this out and what the outcome will be please?

https://imgur.com/a/rlAU3db

tikana

very very interesting chart

sooo

lets start from the top

1. Merc is applying to Jupiter - yes he is interested in you. Merc is elevated meaning that A. it is faster than Jupiter - he is doing all the move and B. it is on the top of the chart

2. Merc is in libra and it is just entered via combusta - he is definately attracted to your feminine side (via combusta thought --- grinding my teeth.. may not be right person but we should see similar pattern in the entire chart)

3. Lets look at Jupiter - Jupiter is still retro debilitated plus it is in 3rd house below the horizon. (I will come back to this one)

4. Jupiter likes MERC (triplicity at nighttime) if you asked a question after sundown you should see merc is Jupiter's triplicity *check table of dignity)

5. are you attracted to him? here where it stinks... sun is in virgo in 9th house double problem. not only SUN gets rejected by jupiter but it gets rejected by venus your feminiity. Physically you might not be attracted to him (if not sexually)

6. moon .. ahhh here where there is another stinky one. .. so moon does sextile merc BUT look at the sextile.. moon (emotions) reject merc For sextile to work efficiently we need to have essentially strong planets and strong receptions and out of positive houses. we got positive houses but everything else stinls

returning to point 3. Jupiter .. Jupiter is not comfortable wth merc. possibly triplicty BUT nothing else screams for "I Want this guy!"

7. lord of 5th house is mars - it is in critical deg about to change signs to Libra - doesnt perform well at all.

IMO relationship will fizzle if it develops.

Let us know

Last edited:

Gaiamel

very very interesting chart

sooo

lets start from the top

1. Merc is applying to Jupiter - yes he is interested in you. Merc is elevated meaning that A. it is faster than Jupiter - he is doing all the move and B. it is on the top of the chart

2. Merc is in libra and it is just entered via combusta - he is definately attracted to your feminine side (via combusta thought --- grinding my teeth.. may not be right person but we should see similar pattern in the entire chart)

3. Lets look at Jupiter - Jupiter is still retro debilitated plus it is in 3rd house below the horizon. (I will come back to this one)

4. Jupiter likes MERC (triplicity at nighttime) if you asked a question after sundown you should see merc is Jupiter's triplicity *check table of dignity)

5. are you attracted to him? here where it stinks... sun is in virgo in 9th house double problem. not only SUN gets rejected by jupiter but it gets rejected by venus your feminiity. Physically you might not be attracted to him (if not sexually)

6. moon .. ahhh here where there is another stinky one. .. so moon does sextile merc BUT look at the sextile.. moon (emotions) reject merc For sextile to work efficiently we need to have essentially strong planets and strong receptions and out of positive houses. we got positive houses but everything else stinls

returning to point 3. Jupiter .. Jupiter is not comfortable wth merc. possibly triplicty BUT nothing else screams for "I Want this guy!"

7. lord of 5th house is mars - it is in critical deg about to change signs to Libra - doesnt perform well at all.

IMO relationship will fizzle if it develops.

Let us know

Thank you for this!

Last edited:

Gaiamel

I forgot to add that his efforts are mixed so I wouldn’t say it’s him making all the moves..it’s more me making the movement

The chart was pulled 1.52pm

Last edited:

tikana

look at table of dignities and figure out if Jupiter receives merc by any columns in table of dignities (aquarius sign)
for a major reception it is either rulership or exalt or 2 minor (triplicity to the last column before fall and detriment)

Gaiamel

look at table of dignities and figure out if Jupiter receives merc by any columns in table of dignities (aquarius sign)
for a major reception it is either rulership or exalt or 2 minor (triplicity to the last column before fall and detriment)

It receives Mercury 12 term or 20 face.
Terms and faces I’m not sure of but would this chart mean Jupiter is receiving Mercury in face?