does he think of me

christina1989

Three days ago brother friend came for one week and he is from other country.
I think he is handsome and cute, for his personality i am still not sure..
Today they went on beach i was wondering does he think of me cuz i dont hang out with them.

I am mars in leo in 9th house maybe cuz he is from another country and he is venus in gemini there is no aspect.
Moon is in libra and it makes aspect with venus but i think it shows that i only think of him i am not sure cuz venus is in gemini so maybe he doesnt even thought of me xd
Please help me with this chart and i am not asking if we gonna be together or something like that :happy:

Attachments

• n.jpg
    n.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 48

sophiem

maybe he is some.relationship because the moon is in 12 and in libra.
since this.is a ruler of his third (thoughts) maybe he thinks.you are charming and pretty.... but i don t understand this combustion with sun...
and even moon on via combusta...
he doesn t get to see you...you are combusted...maybe your crush is too big...he is peregrine ve in ge but almost to change its sign...i think he is occupied with two girls...
wait for three times unit - months because there is a complete change of his state if mind...

IleneK

Premium Member
Three days ago brother friend came for one week and he is from other country.
I think he is handsome and cute, for his personality i am still not sure..
Today they went on beach i was wondering does he think of me cuz i dont hang out with them.

I am mars in leo in 9th house maybe cuz he is from another country and he is venus in gemini there is no aspect.
Moon is in libra and it makes aspect with venus but i think it shows that i only think of him i am not sure cuz venus is in gemini so maybe he doesnt even thought of me xd
Please help me with this chart and i am not asking if we gonna be together or something like that :happy:

So exactly what kind of pressing question is:

"i was wondering does he think of me cuz i dont hang out with them.

Please help me with this chart and i am not asking if we gonna be together or something like that :happy:"​
Hi, Christina.

I honestly don't get it....
You wonder if someone is thinking about you because you choose not to be with him, and you are not interested in him or getting together with him?

Does this seem to you to be a question of any substance? It seems really marginal to me....

Just had to say it...

veronicabal

You're not even clear on your question so how do you expect someone in this forum to answer you? Your not even sure if he's cute. You can determine that just by looking at him. If you have no interest in being "with" him, what difference does it make if he is thinking of you? You must be 17, and if so, then I can understand the thought process.

Last edited:

christina1989

Hello i just saw your replies well i liked him phisicly and he was kind a mysterious i couldnt tell what kind of person is he cuz he is queit and little strange later i liked him more i noticed his smile and way he makes funny moves haha.

Anyway last day i decided to speak with him more and i asked him if he wants to watch movie and we did but we couldnt talk cuz i had to speak on english and i was nervous and he doesnt speak much with me soo it was strange, i dont know how to explain its like u lay next to each other and dont speak ahahh

He told me he dont speak much he is more listener and i was nervous hahahah when he was going away to his country he opened my room and said bye and smiled then i went to say bye to him and he hugged me xd

I am sorry for question but i had to know if he even thinks of me cuz he seemed to me like he only thinks of food and only hangs out with my brother.
I wanted to contact him few days later when he left but i didnt.
He is really strange and he doesnt seem like type who has lots of girls but who knows he probably thinks i am crazy soo xd
His sun sign is in cancer if that helps haha

christina1989

Ok i wanted to contact him but first i wanted to see is he in love with me does he like me xd

I am saturn in 11th house i am older then him xd and he is moon in first house, that could be that he maybe likes me but in his 7th house there is mars and sun ill take him as sun,venus is near 7th house soo probably there is someone else,cuz moon will be soon in pisces that will be mutual reception with venus :smile:

He lives in other country anyway i dont know what was i even thinking xd but it was nice to have crush on someone after long time :lol:

Ill post chart anyway.

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 20