does he think about me?? :love:

rozy

Could u please answer my question on the basis of this horary chart "what does this guy think about me..any likelihood of us meeting or talking ?"

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I have been crazily thinking about a guy for some time...

Could u please answer my question on the basis of this horary chart "what does this guy think about me..any likelihood of us meeting or talking ?"

I dunno wat is it but I feel a strong connection with this guy..met him once and spoken to him on phone once but I cant stop thinking about him...I want to know is it only me or is he also going through the same madness..

Here is my inexperienced delineation.

You are signified by the Moon; he is signified by Saturn. Moon makes no aspect with Saturn before changing sign.

The Moon's last aspect was sextile to the Sun which is nice, perhaps the the time you met or spoke on the phone. However, Moon's next aspect is sextile to Neptune, pointing to the illusions that you may have about the guy.

The lack of aspect between the significators for you and for him suggests that there is no connection between you.

rozy

Do u c us reconciling or him getting bak to me?? Is this guy even worth all my thoughts and energy that I am using thinking about him ??

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank u both for replying...

At this point of time we both( me nd this guy) are not in touch(neither on phone or any social networking site)... so the planets not making any aspect makes sense...

The chart describes there being no connection between you and you are now confirming this in your description of the circumstances. So it seems the chart and planets are making sense. What does not make sense to you?

Last edited:

rozy

yeah I agree with u...

c the planets r not aspecting ...so it means v r not in touch

but then I still find myself thinking about him...(I hav already describd the extent to which I feel drawn to him).....

The fact that I am very much into him at this point of time ...IS this indicated in the chart ??

IleneK

Premium Member
yeah I agree with u...

c the planets r not aspecting ...so it means v r not in touch

but then I still find myself thinking about him...(I hav already describd the extent to which I feel drawn to him).....

The fact that I am very much into him at this point of time ...IS this indicated in the chart ??

Well, the chart shows the next aspect of your significator, the Moon, very close to a sextile to the Sun, which might reflect how you are feeling. But the Sun is in its fall.

This issue feels over to me, that it is too late, as the Ascendant is just a few seconds away from the last three degrees of the sign.

rozy

Thank u for your reply.... just one more question

Does this chart show that I am interested in this guy ?? pls explain how..

SagSunScorpioMoon

Based on Frawley's rules of reception, there's no reception between you and him in fact, he is Saturn in Scorpio, which is in the fall of the Moon - he hates you. You are Moon in Sagittarius, the part of Marriage falls at Sagittarius 3, deposited by Jupiter. You seem to be really keen on a relationship.

aquarius7000

Hello,

As some previous posters have pointed out, there is neither reception nor any applying aspect between Moon=you and Sat=him; hence don't think anything in the romantic sense is going to come out of this. If at all he thinks of you, then friends (you are in his 11th house) at best.
SagSunScorpioMoon, I don't think words like, someone hating someone, should be used; just as some friendly advice. Things can always be said in a more amiable way. Sat being in Moon's fall (=no strength) could simply mean that Sat=quesited will not do anything to trigger a relationship.

:)AQ7

rozy

Aquarius7000 :- thank u so much for ur delineation...

SagSunScorpioMoon :- Thanks to u too for trying...but I know one thing for sure that he doesnt hate me..maybe he doesnt think abt me romantically but I am sure he doesnt hate me..y wud a guy call me up to talk if he hated me...

For how long is one horary question valid...? I heard somewhere that one question remains valid for 3 months... is it true??

SagSunScorpioMoon

@ Aquarius
Thanks for the friendly advice :)
Maybe I'm being a tad insensitive here and I do apologize.

All I'm saying is: I'm seeing negative reception here, I don't think the quesited has any reason to hate the querent though - they've only met once, but the fact remains that Saturn has just entered Scorpio, where the Moon is at its Fall, and Scorpio is a fixed sign too.

@ Rozy
Did you not mention that he might've called you because his family pressured him into doing it? A chart usually lasts 3 months or until the circumstances change.

Please if you could, keep us updated on this one - this is a learning forum and it would be nice to know the outcome so we know whether or not our delineations were correct and if not, where we judged wrong. Thank you.

aquarius7000

Hi,

SagSunScorpioMoon, no worries. As long as we realise, that's all that matters.:)

Rozy, as to the best-until date of a Horary question, well, yes, most sites and astrologers go by a min of 3 months or so. I think that one cannot put a 'validity date' to it per se. Whilst it's best not to repeat the same question, I think you can ask the same question again when it should again press on your mind in the true sense of the word. That is the real moment.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Rozy, may I ask, if the family introduced you both, or were at least involved in some way from the start? Moon separated from Ven (ruler) of the 4th house, and will sextile the Sun in the 4th house.

8thstellium

C last yr this guy had backed off without any explanation...

So this time wen I was asked to talk to him then my parents asked his parents that is it out of pressure that their son wants to talk....his mom said that no he is himself saying that since its been a year we both might be able to c things differently nd we shud give it a try.

We spoke twice on phone this year...all in all for gud 1 nd 1/2 hrs u cud say.
He was the one who had called me last but due to some reasons I cudnt take his call...nd did not call back also...

Later wen my dad spoke to his family...his family said that the guy is saying that the girl isnt interested...

I know my not taking the call must hav made him think that ways...but the truth is that I really wanted to talk to him...

Reading your description, I take it you are an Indian n it was all arranged by both families.
Let me say something non-astrological.

I know you want to hear it will work out. But if after trying just once the guy complained to his parents saying 'looks like the girl is not interested', then he was definitely looking for some or another reason to give to his parents so he can get out of it. He has to give an answer to his parents if he spoke to the girl or not n whats going on and when he will talk again etc etc..

Now he can answer all those questions by blaming it on you saying u r not interested because u dint answer your phone, when in reality he was probably only looking for a way to escape answering his parents. If he was really interested, he would have tried at least one more time.
On the other hand, if you are so interested, why not call him back n say you were sorry for not being able to pick up the phone n then see where it goes from there?

If you guys have to play so many mind games with each other from this stage itself, think if it's worth it to get into a relationship.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Rozy, thanks for the feedback.

The Moon is about to change house and sign. It will meet the Sun and then, after changing signs, Sat. I think your focus will change from him to your family and/or job/daily routine as the Moon (=you) enters Cap and the 6th house of routine work in about a month's time or so. This is not to say that you will totally forget him, but will focus on life besides him.

PS: if your latest question in red truly presses on your mind, ask it as a separate horary.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I could try to answer, if you could please post a tropical chart, as you did earlier. My knowledge of Vedic Astrology is very limited, I am afraid.