Does he liked me?

Goddess

Did he like me?

Hello all!
I met this courier today in the morning (because I had purchased stock online) and in the first moment I saw him I thought he is very charming. Did he like me too? :innocent:

Attachments

• rightchaart.jpg
    rightchaart.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

veronicabal

Well, others can correct me if I'm wrong, but, he did think or find you attractive with Venus rising. The only thing about that is Libra is in combustion according to the golden rule of 15-degree Libra thru 15 degrees Scorpio, not good.So, maybe that's indicating nothing will come from it.I'm still learning so you're better off getting a more accurate response from Tikana or Rafaella, or Sunrise. At least he thinks you're hot!: wink: Also you're in the 8th house so maybe he was thinking about you in terms of sex only. Or, perhaps it was you thinking about sex with him. You're also the moon in the 8th, that shows some type of distress on your part. Wait for others to clarify.

Last edited:

Goddess

Well, others can correct me if I'm wrong, but, he did think or find you attractive with Venus rising. The only thing about that is Libra is in combustion according to the golden rule of 15-degree Libra thru 15 degrees Scorpio, not good.So, maybe that's indicating nothing will come from it.I'm still learning so you're better off getting a more accurate response from Tikana or Rafaella, or Sunrise. At least he thinks you're hot!: wink: Also you're in the 8th house so maybe he was thinking about you in terms of sex only. Or, perhaps it was you thinking about sex with him. You're also the moon in the 8th, that shows some type of distress on your part. Wait for others to clarify.

Thank you very much for the comment! I really find him attractive (I have no idea If he find me attractive too), and yes...I imagined sex with him :devil:

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

Planets in the 8th house I thought generally represent an inability to act. Maybe he liked you but there wasn't a strong enough connection to pursue more.

Goddess

Also you're in the 8th house so maybe he was thinking about you in terms of sex only. Or, perhaps it was you thinking about sex with him. You're also the moon in the 8th, that shows some type of distress on your part. Wait for others to clarify.

I liked him as a sexual subject and even more. I'm not sure IF the chart shows whether he likes me too...I think it shows that I am the one who finds him very sexy and attractive. :unsure::love:

Last edited: