does he have another

tootsie

Hey, I need some input from horary experts. This guy that I was once involved with has come back into my life. I've done several charts off and on over the past 7 months. Based on each of the charts I kept thinking he wouldn't come back, but he keeps ending up on my door step unexpected. Recently, he has been a regular visitor for the past month or so. We live in different towns, but he has never invited me to his house ect. Guess, I makes me think he is hiding something from me.
Well...gads I end up as Saturn in the 8th h. He is the sun and in the 7th house.
Sun conj. merc. and merc rules his 11th & 9th h. 11th is friends and assoc., but then merc is usually younger people, messengers, siblings ect..

Next, the moon is in his 12th with venus the co-ruler for me. Something hidden, he maybe doesn't want other people to know he is seeing me.

I guess, the sun does eventually catch up to Saturn. Gads...never thought I would be Saturn...what a drag..chuckle.
Any input would be helpful.
Thanks,
Tootsie
astro_2ata_130_chance_for_something_more_hr.710.26882.gif

lost31space

I would need to see his chart and yours but not together. Even if I can just see his that will do. I am not a fan of the date event, it doesn't get to the heart of things. He could have a wack mars, or gross saturn. It could even be a secret relationship sync between the charts.

tootsie

This is a horary chart. I don't have his info. to do a synp. chart.

In a horary the co-ruler for me would be venus and mars for him. Allot of times it is difficult to delineate your own chart, that's why i decided to post it to get some additional input.
Tootsie

tootsie

Free Chart 100%
x.gif
biglogo.gif

Your name: T Tootsie - Login/Logout
lg3_lnavact_e.gif

Horoscope Home Free Horoscopes Astro Shop Forum FAQ My Astro

Advertisement

Horoscope for:
Add a New Person
Edit Data for 'Chance For Something Mor'
Chance For Something Mor Weekend Meeting 4 June 2009 Dev Rel 7 June Rel 10 June Get Together 11 June Meeting 14 June Finances 15 June 2009 Get Together 16 June Relationship 17 June 2009 did Mr X take my book Read Forward Relation Wondering Meeting 4 July Meeting 5 July Meeting 8 July Relationship 9 July Event 13 July 2009 Event 16 July Contact? Meeting 24 July Meeting 26 July Another 31 July 2009 Event 3 Aug. Get Together 10 Aug. Communication Meeting 16 Sept. Event 11 Oct. Is she gambling Wheres The Mother What If Finances 28 Sept. 2011 When About What Week 8 Oct. 2011 What About 14 Oct. 2011 R Fb Event 23 Oct. 2011 Wc Meeting 26 Nov. 2011 Event 26 Nov. 2011 Together Call 6 Dec. Tootsie Interview Call 13 Dec. Together Again Job Finances 14 Jan. 2012 Line Finaces Relationship 14 Feb. 2012 Develop Another 29 June 2012 Tonight Event 25 Feb. 2012 Week 2 March 2012 What About 5 March 2012 Next Time Development March Wrist Problem Maybe Next Meeting Pengyou Relationship 22 July 2012 What When Next Rel..D Finances 6 July 2012 Whatabout.D Relationshipjuly Meeting 22 July 2012

send_bw.png
Send page View the PDF drawing (for subscribers)with transits View the additional tables (PDF) Back to the chart selection

Print Chart

Printing problems

Copyright © 2012 Astrodienst AG - report a problem -
send.png
Send page

Lade...