Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

sylph

I agree about the sexy vibe , I dnt get the sexy vibe either. I think people like thrill and they like the intense image that comes with a scorpio. If anyone is a fan of a peaceful, happy and blissful scene then scorpio does not come to mind.

Maybe it's my 8th house Moon, but I used to feel pretty peaceful, happy and blissful with this Scorpio male friend I had in the past. He came off as deep (though not intense, necessarily). But 'sexy' is not a word I'd use to describe him. Any sexual energy I picked up from him didn't seem to be much different from the rest of the teenage boys in town lol

I don't think there's any denying, though, that Scorpio has depth; this is why I asked before why some perceive Scorp Sun as boring.. because I'm generally not bored by people with depth. Exhausted sometimes, maybe. But an inability to plunge below the surface? That's what I really ain't got no time or patience for

angelic moon

Well yes they have depth, but it does not stop there with them. I feel there are other signs also capable of depth. I feel like they have intensity about them which is appealing but they are not all easy breezy, definitely not gullible. I just in the recent past cut ties with a scorp who gave me saint like vibes until I think the last few days I saw him. There is a lot going on than a scorpio just coming across as peaceful, or blisfful. I dnt think they have a reputation for being one. Even when most of them are secured and stable in one to one relationships, there is also a lot of things they wouldn't reveal. Atleast that is what I learned from my last friendship with a scorpio male. It is complex. It isn't as direct as it comes across always. They are very intelligent they will be present and genuinely present emotionally with their partners, although there is more to the story there. Digging beneath the surface and facing the shadows I am all in. However I am keen on people who present solutions and simplify things, I am not sure if scorps in general are very keen on that. Taurus is peaceful, libra is peaceful, I have even come across very quiet Pisces people. I do not feel scorpios have a reputation for it though.

sylph

Well yes they have depth, but it does not stop there with them. I feel there are other signs also capable of depth. I feel like they have intensity about them which is appealing but they are not all easy breezy, definitely not gullible. I just in the recent past cut ties with a scorp who gave me saint like vibes until I think the last few days I saw him. There is a lot going on than a scorpio just coming across as peaceful, or blisfful. I dnt think they have a reputation for being one. Even when most of them are secured and stable in one to one relationships, there is also a lot of things they wouldn't reveal. Atleast that is what I learned from my last friendship with a scorpio male. It is complex. It isn't as direct as it comes across always. They are very intelligent they will be present and genuinely present emotionally with their partners, although there is more to the story there. Digging beneath the surface and facing the shadows I am all in. However I am keen on people who present solutions and simplify things, I am not sure if scorps in general are very keen on that. Taurus is peaceful, libra is peaceful, I have even come across very quiet Pisces people. I do not feel scorpios have a reputation for it though.

Yes, I would agree with everything you said here. This is essentially why my friendship with Scorpio guy ended: basically, I became suspicious of him, and others told me he said things that he would deny or simply not say to me. I thought our "deep connection" was proof that there was nothing to hide between us, but that is probably never the case with Scorp energy.

angelic moon

Yes, I would agree with everything you said here. This is essentially why my friendship with Scorpio guy ended: basically, I became suspicious of him, and others told me he said things that he would deny or simply not say to me. I thought our "deep connection" was proof that there was nothing to hide between us, but that is probably never the case with Scorp energy.

It's hard for people with scorpio partners to resist them because of that charm they have. It is like no matter how bad they have been to someone, the same people seek them out. That is why people like talking about them, there is something irresistible about the thrill of that danger that comes with them. But somewhere down the line it does fall flat. From my past partnerships with them I was always left disappointed and disillusioned in the end. They like challenge in relationships as well, so relationships with them aren't easy.

Last edited:

kahtiel

It's hard for people with scorpio partners to resist them because of that charm they have. It is like no matter how bad they have been to someone, the same people seek them out. That is why people like talking about them, there is something irresistible about the thrill of that danger that comes with them. But somewhere down the line it does fall flat. From my past partnerships with them I was always left disappointed and disillusioned in the end. They like challenge in relationships as well, so relationships with them aren't easy.

I wonder if the Scorpios with charm have a stronger air/fire influence in their chart (eta: maybe some Taurus too). I have a lot of water in addition to my Scorpio planets and I think it just makes me more emotional, specifically sadness/depression, but not much charm.

Last edited:

belabismo

I wonder if the Scorpios with charm have a stronger air/fire influence in their chart (eta: maybe some Taurus too). I have a lot of water in addition to my Scorpio planets and I think it just makes me more emotional, specifically sadness/depression, but not much charm.

Kahtiel, I too think my water emphasis makes me more emotional and prone to depression - though I think my Moon square Saturn also has a hand in that.

I have a friend with a Scorpio Moon who has an Aquarius Sun and Taurus rising. She's very personable and bubbly. You just don't want to cross her because she will explode lmao. But she probably also has her Mars in a fire sign. I too am Scorpio Moon but am a Pisces Mars. I don't explode in someone's face but I'll be passive aggressive and go on a crazy rant to a friend about what the other person did, at worst.

angelic moon

Pluto intensifies. I feel people with strong water influences, tend to have a deeper need for their emotions to be met. Their emotions can be eruptive. It makes their emotions flow longer perhaps. With earth there is an intelligence of their own, but there is more gravity than movement I think. I have strong earth influences in my chart, but I am usually flowing a lot with emotions due to other aspects. It is however not volatile at least not on the surface for everyone to see.

david starling

Pluto intensifies. I feel people with strong water influences, tend to have a deeper need for their emotions to be met. Their emotions can be eruptive. It makes their emotions flow longer perhaps. With earth there is an intelligence of their own, but there is more gravity than movement I think. I have strong earth influences in my chart, but I am usually flowing a lot with emotions due to other aspects. It is however not volatile at least not on the surface for everyone to see.

Um, small point, but I don't think Pluto intensifies unless it's in an intense Sign, especially Scorpio. It does go deep, and it is transformative, whatever Sign it's in. [IMO] :happy:

angelic moon

Um, small point, but I don't think Pluto intensifies unless it's in an intense Sign, especially Scorpio. It does go deep, and it is transformative, whatever Sign it's in. [IMO] :happy:

Yes pluto intensifies what ever sign it is in. That's what I wanted to say. Pluto is at home in scorpio, so yes that is where the impact is felt most.

david starling

Yes pluto intensifies what ever sign it is in. That's what I wanted to say. Pluto is at home in scorpio, so yes that is where the impact is felt most.

Agree to disagree. If someone actually has Pluto in the Sign it rules, which is by nature an intense Sign and is best expressed by Pluto, it would be easy to incorrectly [IMO] project that onto Pluto in less intense Signs. Our own Charts can give us a highly subjective view that doesn't work in all cases (as I've discovered in my own interpretations). That's why different views by Astrologers with different Charts are so valuable.

katydid

I am a Scorpio and I know a lot of Scorpios...:devil:

Here is what I think people may find 'sexy' about Scorpios---[Sun/Merc/Venus/Moon/Mars or rising for example]

When a Scorpio type is involved in an intimate relationship, they give the impression they are ' all in.' They make direct eye contact, stare down their prey, focus on them totally, and act as if they might have just met their soul mate...:sideways:

Their partners usually find that very sexy. They feel appreciated, listened to, deeply loved and it can get very intense. Too bad they often have Venus in Sag or Mercury in Libra, and they can lose focus rather quickly. :whistling:

angelic moon

Agree to disagree. If someone actually has Pluto in the Sign it rules, which is by nature an intense Sign and is best expressed by Pluto, it would be easy to incorrectly [IMO] project that onto Pluto in less intense Signs. Our own Charts can give us a highly subjective view that doesn't work in all cases (as I've discovered in my own interpretations). That's why different views by Astrologers with different Charts are so valuable.

Yes I agree with you, different perspectives by different astrologers help us understand where we could perhaps understand things differently, like you said having a more subjective view which will not work when you are actually isolating a case, or studying a chart of a person individually instead of discussing anything in general. Every chart is unique and everyone has a unique story to tell via their charts.
An entire generation including me has a Pluto in scorpio. I have cancer but not a lot of scorpio in my chart. I wouldn't also equate intensity with just one sign and not the others. There could be others aspects that would make people intense, Mars trine Pluto for example. I am wondering if there are other aspects that could equate with intensity. It is on a very subtle level, like mars chiron could repress , and they feel there is something mostrous inside of them. I feel this on a different level can also be about intensity one feels inside of themselves but does not express consciously like sun sign would.

shelly

Account Closed
yes , yes and yes... all that intensity jeesshhh :rightful:

only a fellow scorpio or a venus-mars can give a true-blood scorpio a run for their money js. :love::whistling:

aquarius7000

As a traditional astrologer, I do not consider Pluto to be the ruler of any sign. That said, I do take the outers into account as far as the houses and aspects in natal charts go. I do not consider their signs as important because their energies are strong enough to act in any sign!

Last edited:

david starling

As a traditional astrologer, I do not consider Pluto to be the ruler of any sign. That said, I do take the outers into account as far as the houses and aspects in natal charts go. I do not consider their signs as important because their energies are strong enough to act in any sign!

Do you consider Pluto's energy to be "transformative"?

angelic moon

Are you saying that there isn't any distinction between the outer planets in the signs , even if you weren't considering it as one of the rulers of signs, do you think there can't be a distinction between the outer planets in signs ?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Are you saying that there isn't any distinction between the outer planets in the signs , even if you weren't considering it as one of the rulers of signs, do you think there can't be a distinction between the outer planets in signs ?
Yes! Pluto or Neptune is just as forceful in Libra or Virgo as in Scorpio or Pisces! There is no distinction there! Since the signs don't modify these planets, how can there be a distinction?!

david starling

Yes! Pluto or Neptune is just as forceful in Libra or Virgo as in Scorpio or Pisces! There is no distinction there! Since the signs don't modify these planets, how can there be a distinction?!

Interesting! But, wouldn't there be an innate difference in what SORT of transformation each of the three relates to?