Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

conspiracy theorist

Is that what it is? I thought people couldn't connect the dots. That explains why some people ignore explicit joke declarations, which has been baffling me.

Oh that's definitely apart of it too. But its so implicit for some as to be interpreted as a serious statement. It is satisfying how much loosh is gained from these misunderstandings.

katydid

I have the Sun and Mercury in Scorpio but scared to say so in this thread...:alien:

It has devolved into bitter pettiness and many accuse Scorpios of doing the same...:wink:

Ukpoohbear

I have the Sun and Mercury in Scorpio but scared to say so in this thread...:alien:

It has devolved into bitter pettiness and many accuse Scorpios of doing the same...:wink:

I was reading the opinions but they disagreed so much now there is different opinion on if scorpio moon shows emotions or keeps them hidden. Mercury in Scorpio sounds like the person to ask questions and find the truth behind what is behind the gossip.

The argueing is quite funny also it helps to remember the names when they say something funny. We need the learning but if everyone disagrees what is the truth?

Last edited:

sylph

I was reading the opinions but they disagreed so much now there is different opinion on if scorpio moon shows emotions or keeps them hidden. Mercury in Scorpio sounds like the person to ask questions and find the truth behind what is behind the gossip.

The argueing is quite funny also it helps to remember the names when they say something funny. We need the learning but if everyone disagrees what is the truth?

My opinion is that it doesn't matter what anyone else says regarding a placement/sign/aspect; you need to feel out that energy yourself and make your own decision about what it seems like to you.

You have Scorpio Moon, right? Forget about everything you've ever read regarding this and tell me what you feel when you think about your own Moon.

Personally, I think that Scorpio Moon or Moon in the 8th House isn't necessarily great at hiding its emotions, although repression is definitely possible. By repression, I mean denial or telling yourself that you feel a different way than how you actually feel. I did this mainly in my teen years. But people usually were able to tell (even when I couldn't!) that I felt a certain way deep down. Like, I've been told that I seemed angry or sad despite literally thinking that was impossible; these feelings were so far out of my awareness, stuffed down into the subconscious, that I had no idea of their existence -- yet other people did. That's how powerful, I think, these particular Moon placements can be.

Sometimes lashing out randomly or toward the wrong person can happen too. You can only kid yourself about how you truly feel for so long before it rushes out violently, like a volcano (pretty apt for Scorpio/Pluto/8th House).

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

My opinion is that it doesn't matter what anyone else says regarding a placement/sign/aspect; you need to feel out that energy yourself and make your own decision about what it seems like to you.

You have Scorpio Moon, right? Forget about everything you've ever read regarding this and tell me what you feel when you think about your own Moon.

Personally, I think that Scorpio Moon or Moon in the 8th House isn't necessarily great at hiding its emotions, although repression is definitely possible. By repression, I mean denial or telling yourself that you feel a different way than how you actually feel. I did this mainly in my teen years. But people usually were able to tell (even when I couldn't!) that I felt a certain way deep down. Like, I've been told that I seemed angry or sad despite literally thinking that was impossible; these feelings were so far out of my awareness, stuffed down into the subconscious, that I had no idea of their existence -- yet other people did. That's how powerful, I think, these particular Moon placements can be.

Sometimes lashing out randomly or toward the wrong person can happen too. You can only kid yourself about how you truly feel for so long before it rushes out violently, like a volcano (pretty apt for Scorpio/Pluto/8th House).

It is just funny how different people can have the opposite opinion about the same thing but with me it is true that people know how I am feeling if it is happy or sad about something but they do not understand how much it is I feel. The people and friend that know me know by name and what my interests are but only the people that are close friends or family know how much I feel. Only some people somehow guess how I think and see what it is I feel and some close family do not even know how I think. Then every so often someone will understand me and it depends on the person if I want to run away from them or feel glad they understand me. If I like you then it is ok you knowing.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

To Pooh:

My journey to learning astrology can be distilled to this:

- Listen to experienced people who read charts competently
- Read a lot of source material
- Seek out high quality discussions and be a fly on the wall
- Practice on charts
- Disregard anyone who seems to overly biased in there view of a sign/aspect (whether it be too positive or too negative)
- Give yourself time to learn and to come to your own conclusions organically
- Disregard anything that sounded like too much of an ego-stroke
- Disregard anything that has no traceable origin and is untested until either myself or someone else has proven its validity
- Read WIDELY (Modern, Traditional, Jyotish, etc) - quality is the sole criteria of what I chose to listen to.

That might give you a good start.

ETA: Review what you've learned from time to time. Question if you're knowledge is complete and keep your understanding sharp by testing and discussions.

Last edited: