10. Leonardo DiCaprio – November 11, 1974

11. Goldie Hawn – November 21, 1945

12. Ryan Gosling – November 12, 1980

13. Katy Perry – October 25, 1984

14. Shailene Woodley - November 15, 1991

15. Emma Stone - November 6, 1988

16. Anne Hathaway – November 12, 1982

conspiracy theorist

It was an extremely sarcastic question, and it proved my point.

Which is that Scorpio threads are perennially popular. I did one for Sag and Cap, and guess what? Sag went to the second page and the Cap one died before it even started.

conspiracy theorist

The laughs were more consistent back then for sure. But on the bright the forum has become more flexible since I don't have to go anywhere else to view political arguments.

wan

Hello:

I am not sure whether I have said it before already, but I think I will just put this here:

I don't think that physically there is a "Scorpio look". Obviously the group of Scorpios is a huge one and many different physical looks are found within it. Instead I wish to talk about "Scorpio-like" traits that I personally find unattractive (and I say "Scoprio-like" instead of "Scorpio" because these traits are not specifically Scorpionic Other signs can exhibit them as well): intensity. This is a huge one. I absolutely, absolutely HATE intensity in a person. And what's even worse is that some people actually, sincerely believe that being intense makes them sexy! Well if you ask me, the answer is no, you freak. Get a grip on your emotions that are clearly running out of control. I also really dislike stubbornness, which is another Scorpio-like trait. A lot of men are guilty of this. Apparently, they call it being "determined", when in reality they are just being pig-headed. Some of them also mistake this for being manly. New flash: no, being stubborn is NOT manly. It just means you are inflexible and in extreme cases, it can cause you to literally die.

There might be more to come, but these two are the biggies.

david starling

Hello:

I am not sure whether I have said it before already, but I think I will just put this here:

I don't think that physically there is a "Scorpio look". Obviously the group of Scorpios is a huge one and many different physical looks are found within it. Instead I wish to talk about "Scorpio-like" traits that I personally find unattractive (and I say "Scoprio-like" instead of "Scorpio" because these traits are not specifically Scorpionic Other signs can exhibit them as well): intensity. This is a huge one. I absolutely, absolutely HATE intensity in a person. And what's even worse is that some people actually, sincerely believe that being intense makes them sexy! Well if you ask me, the answer is no, you freak. Get a grip on your emotions that are clearly running out of control. I also really dislike stubbornness, which is another Scorpio-like trait. A lot of men are guilty of this. Apparently, they call it being "determined", when in reality they are just being pig-headed. Some of them also mistake this for being manly. New flash: no, being stubborn is NOT manly. It just means you are inflexible and in extreme cases, it can cause you to literally die.

There might be more to come, but these two are the biggies.

Um, if I noted that you appear to me to be both stubborn in your beliefs and intense about expressing them, would you be offended?

I for one, don't see those as bad qualities.

wan

Um, if I noted that you appear to me to be both stubborn in your beliefs and intense about expressing them, would you be offended?

I for one, don't see those as bad qualities.

No, I would not be offended. In fact, I would say that that is probably why the reason I dislike those traits.

I constantly try and remind myself, dont act in those ways.

So does this mean you actually like Scorpios, david?

david starling

No, I would not be offended. In fact, I would say that that is probably why the reason I dislike those traits.

I constantly try and remind myself, dont act in those ways.

So does this mean you actually like Scorpios, david?

Strangely enough, I haven't had much experience with Sun Scorpios. I only know one now, and I find myself liking her personality on a casual basis. She seems emotionally supportive. Is that an ability of Sun Scorpio women?

wan

Could be.

One of my best friends was a Scorpio Sun and we got along exceedingly well. My Moon was in Scorpio, it probably conjuncted her sun. In fact, I was a little in love with her, haha.

leomoon

It was an extremely sarcastic question, and it proved my point.

Which is that Scorpio threads are perennially popular. I did one for Sag and Cap, and guess what? Sag went to the second page and the Cap one died before it even started.

As a stellium in Capricorn - I'm glad I didn't see that thread, it may have hurt my feelings! :lol: (Cancer Rising)

Which brings me to Scorpios. - I don't think (and I"m sure everyone here agrees) that we can ever define someone by their Sun signs, but in some ways, there are definite ways to describe the Scorpio personality. By and large, always intense and have very long memories, not prone to forgiving.

Thats what I've noticed anyway.

I'm not sure if its strange in my case but in my birth family, My favorite aunt was a Scorpio Sun and an alcoholic. So much so, she died around age 60 of cirrhosis of the liver along with her husband who died a few years earlier, (all I know of Uncle Fred, is he was Sun sign Sagittarius) but my aunt was the descriptive Scorpio personality we all read about. I think he drank to be company for her more then he should have. In my Indian side of the family most of them were alcoholics including my Virgo grandfather married to a Scorpio wife (my grandmom), who understood why he drank, (mostly to forget the white genocidal treatment of the Indians in general) They had 4 daughters. My mom (Sagittarius sun), Carmen (Scorpio Sun) Rose my favorite (Scorpio Sun) and lastly an Aries Sun who became a nun for some years. :sideways:

So I became so used to having Scorpio presence in my life, as my grandmother and I were very close - and I found her presence in my life to be a godsend in most ways. She always seemed to possess just the right words at the right time. She was quiet but "Very intense" and use to joke with me about my grandfather. When I was very young (perhaps 10-12?) she said, "you know what I'll do to your grandfather one night?" and I looked incredulous at her while she spoke and said, "what?" she said, "I'll put a knife in him and twist it and enjoy seeing him" Then she'd laugh & laugh when she saw my shocked expression.
Another expression she'd u se would be in her French language, she would have me speak some french after she spoke the word. One time it was " visage de cochon" which translated to a " pig face." :lol: She thought that to be hilarious, the way I said it.

Bottom line, I loved her wit and her sarcasms, all hidden by a sedate lovely Libran type exterior (Moon in Libra)

She was very deep in her own way too which I adored.

So when I married and found my own created family carried a lot of Scorpio in the charts, I wasn't so surprised, but didn't know how I fit in?:surprised:

My husband Scorpio Rising,same as my mom and father's Moon sign,
My eldest daughter - Scorpio at the MC (and very unforgiving Cancer Sun with a long long memory)
My middle daughter - Scorpio Rising Capricorn Sun I get along with just fine
My youngest, (late daughter) Scorpio Moon.

All I have is 5th house Jupiter in Scorpio.:innocent:
Remembering Mom-Mom:

12/93

Last edited: