Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

Zeuses

You probably have a lot of water and not realize it. Many people were given wrong birth times :)

I have sun in the 8th but I really don't like intensity in the Scorpio from past experience. I've know three Scorpio suns, two were lovely like the description of the Eagle type Scorpio who were not intense at all whilst another was what I can only describe as the devil in a skirt and heels. No sun sign Scorpio love relationships but two with Scorpio ASC. One tried to time me going to the shop whilst the other randomly threatened to kill me if I ever had an affair lol. Thanks but no thanks, I think anybody can do without that type of intensity in their life. Perhaps I'm just old fashioned lol

Ukpoohbear

Imagine this:
Both of your parents have these aspects.

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Ohh boy!!! You are so calm and nurturing. Makes sense if you’ve been brought up with so much intensity! My Dad is a Scorpio Dragon...and my Mum a Taurus Tiger...I’ll need to check their chart to find out the rest of chart/aspects, but that’s just off top of my head right now.

leomoon

My Libra stellium (Sun-Neptune-Venus ) husband has enormous sex appeal! Plus he is Scorpio Rising.

When he was younger, women thought he looked like the actor Clint Eastwood (when both were young), but quite honestly my husband is far better looking, no scars like Eastwood has - :whistling: and aged far better then he.

So I'm a lucky gal.

He's also Scorpio Rising. :wink:
My Libra stellium (Sun-Neptune-Venus ) husband has enormous sex appeal! Plus he is Scorpio Rising.

When he was younger, women thought he looked like the actor Clint Eastwood (when both were young), but quite honestly my husband is far better looking, no scars like Eastwood has - :whistling: and aged far better then he.

Since he is a professional type photographer, (always was, before Photoshop tools came along) he was always "touching up" my photos, lol. Honestly, he wrote a few books on photoshop techniques. He once had a client I'd swear was transgender (certain of it), but by the time he was done with her photos, it was a definite woman who looked terrific. He loves photo shop but has now moved on to other creative photo techniques which I don't understand that well, but he likes photos that looks like paintings.

I have only Jupiter in Scorpio 5th house - but my mother had it Rising, and I think she was a beauty when younger. There seems to be a stare about Scorpio Rising people, who can stare right through you.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Don't talk to me like you got a dick. I see you asking for it but
im not gonna feed you and make you look bigger.
cuz it's heavier than this whatever internet forum.
like the invisible side of the iceberg. Where This forum would be just the surface for you for the surface and basic ppl like you.

Could you even take that fire you lookin. Don't think so.
You imagine yourself as the Lion in front of me or what.
even the lionesses never bite more than they could chew. Remembering you
Since I have not throwed at you bones. what makes you dare to barking at me?

Oh you wish for a devil on heels :devil: mummy is gonna give you a punishment for misbehaving :)

hard-teacher-2350372.jpg

Bunraku

So I'm a lucky gal.

He's also Scorpio Rising. :wink:

Since he is a professional type photographer, (always was, before Photoshop tools came along) he was always "touching up" my photos, lol. Honestly, he wrote a few books on photoshop techniques. He once had a client I'd swear was transgender (certain of it), but by the time he was done with her photos, it was a definite woman who looked terrific. He loves photo shop but has now moved on to other creative photo techniques which I don't understand that well, but he likes photos that looks like paintings.

I have only Jupiter in Scorpio 5th house - but my mother had it Rising, and I think she was a beauty when younger. There seems to be a stare about Scorpio Rising people, who can stare right through you.

Leomoon I just wanna say this..

FINALLY! Someone who describes their husbands as sexually appealing. I’m glad you do. And he sounds fun, loving to beautify things in a creative way and making people happy that way :)

So many people here say their husbands or boyfriends aren’t sexy to them :lol: (?? What?? Then why date them??)

This is love :love: you truly are lucky

Zeuses

Leomoon I just wanna say this..

FINALLY! Someone who describes their husbands as sexually appealing. I’m glad you do. And he sounds fun, loving to beautify things in a creative way and making people happy that way :)

So many people here say their husbands or boyfriends aren’t sexy to them :lol: (?? What?? Then why date them??)

This is love :love: you truly are lucky

I tend to go for intellect, stability and wit, rather than finding someone sexy. The two Scorpio ASC were perceived as sexy by many women, but I wasn't one of them lol. I didn't think either of them were sexy in any shape or form even though one of them was sex mad. I found them even less so once they showed the possessive side. Time for the jet propelled Nike's lol. Nice if you can find someone like Leomoon has. Earth signs more my type.

Bunraku

I tend to go for intellect, stability and wit, rather than finding someone sexy. The two Scorpio ASC were perceived as sexy by many women, but I wasn't one of them lol. I didn't think either of them were sexy in any shape or form even though one of them was sex mad. I found them even less so once they showed the possessive side. Time for the jet propelled Nike's lol. Nice if you can find someone like Leomoon has. Earth signs more my type.

There was this manual I read a while ago, planets in love I think? I can bring that up. What you wrote sounded like something that was described in that book as a style of attraction and preference of love.

Give me a moment !

leomoon

This Sept. 2021 we'll be married 50 years! It didn't come easy to either of us because our Sun signs square so you can well imagine...
yet his Cancer Moon in a critical 29th° I understood more perhaps then most would, (my ASC is 21°Cancer) and my Leo Moon
seemed to resonate with his MC & his Mars in Leo. (he has Regulus cj. the MC & my Moon is cj.)
But other then this, for some years (when I had what I call my breakdown), it took a LOT of love on his part to forgive me. :crying:

My grandmother, (oh, she was all Scorpio born Nov. 13th, 1900 w/Libra Moon ), use to say to me,
"poor Deb, you will always be crying unless you find a man who loves you more then you love him" :pinched: She explained to me

when I was 20 that a relationship that is committed still takes more then 50-50 because there is no such thing. She said, "even if 49-51"

"make sure he is the 51 portion".

I think I did even without realization of it.

Here we are getting married alone in 1971 Sept. In front of the Lutheran Church near my parents home.

There were only 2 others present as witnesses, my girlfriend a Gemini, and her eventual 1st husband.
Actually she married 3 times....last I heard.

49 yrs and counting :whistling:

Last edited:

Zeuses

There was this manual I read a while ago, planets in love I think? I can bring that up. What you wrote sounded like something that was described in that book as a style of attraction and preference of love.

Give me a moment !

Yes, I have heard of that book but not read it. I prefer relationships based on a meeting of minds, plus physical attraction, but that doesn't mean sex when you first meet someone. I also don't believe possessiveness is healthy in any relationship so always walk away when that rears its head. I think that's just common sense. Would love to know more about the book.

Zeuses

This Sept. 2021 we'll be married 50 years! It didn't come easy to either of us because our Sun signs square so you can well imagine...
yet his Cancer Moon in a critical 29th° I understood more perhaps then most would, (my ASC is 21°Cancer) and my Leo Moon
seemed to resonate with his MC & his Mars in Leo. (he has Regulus cj. the MC & my Moon is cj.)
But other then this, for some years (when I had what I call my breakdown), it took a LOT of love on his part to forgive me. :crying:

My grandmother, (oh, she was all Scorpio born Nov. 13th, 1900 w/Libra Moon ), use to say to me,
"poor Deb, you will always be crying unless you find a man who loves you more then you love him" :pinched: She explained to me

when I was 20 that a relationship that is committed still takes more then 50-50 because there is no such thing. She said, "even if 49-51"

Here we are getting married alone in 1971 Sept.

It's lovely to hear of happy and long relationships.

Ukpoohbear

Here we are getting married alone in 1971 Sept. In front of the Lutheran Church near my parents home.

There were only 2 others present as witnesses, my girlfriend a Gemini, and her eventual 1st husband.
Actually she married 3 times....last I heard.

What a lovely story and for sharing a photo of you and your husband. I have a real sense of who you are now, especially after seeing the photo, like it puts a face behind the username. I can see why he loved you because you look like a little 'pocket rocket' -- a very cute brunette on his arm.

I also think this quote your Grandma said is very wise --

I have been left disappointed so many times because all I want is a man and they have not wanted me for different reasons. IT could be they were not emotionally available, and I see those signs now so clearly and stay away. Sometimes it's been because I have not been in the best headspace, which cant be helped.

I have recently met a guy who meets the criteria of your Grandmother's advice: I think he likes me more than I like him. I still find him very attractive but what is so nice is I know I could completely trust him and that has been something missing from every man I have known so far! He is also very caring.

I think it is very wise advice to find a man who likes you more because maybe men are more naturally programmed to procreate, or maybe they just have less need for something stable and to settle down because they do not have the biological clock ticking!

This guy I have met is wants to be the provider and likes to pursue,' so I have had to be aware of that energy and not jump in straight away. I also realized that we have a tight connection to our Venus and Mars with me as the Venus, and this may help explain why he finds me so attractive or likes me more than I do him, but I certainly like his attention.

He is caring and trustworthy but is maybe not in the best place himself so there may be an issue with him being emotionally available but if we can get passed the initial first staged of fear and doubt, I know his personality is meant to be emotionally available.

leomoon

Checking on the synastry, it appears that his Mercury & Chiron in Scorpio is conjunct my Chiron (we were born 9 months apart - and he use to say he waited till I came first into this life:happy:

There is a group of Astrologers called Magi Astrology, and they speak of Chiron being the glue for long term relationships.
I know they are on the internet, but I never studied there.

You can see their point of view here regarding Chiron's importance:
https://www.magiastrology.com/lessons.php

His Vesta conj my ASC - and his Juno cj. my BML (not sure what they might imply), - but we seem to have always had a very deeper connection even if our personalities clash big time sometimes. Its not been a smooth relationship without dips and clashes, but its been worked out to our benefit overall. I do think you too will eventually find the right one sort of like when you aren't evening looking he'll be there. Thats how it was in a way for me. Although our Sun signs clash (he is air, I"m earth), his Sun does trine my NN in the 11th hs. So we are best friends too since we stopped fighting all those years ago.:wink:

leomoon

from pg 3 of Magi Lessons:
The long term marriage of 2 actors - Joanne Woodward & Paul Newman:
https://www.magiastrology.com/lesson3.html

[SIZE=-1]Whenever any planet in one person's chart is 120 degrees from any planet in the other person's chart, the two planets form a LINKAGE. (The angle does not have to be exactly 120 degrees and can vary plus or minus 3 degrees; astrologers call this allowable deviation the ORB.) Linkages promote compatibility between the two persons who form the linkage. If one of the planets forming a linkage is Chiron, we call it a CHIRON LINKAGE. Chiron Linkages are the most reliable signs that two persons can fall in love. Chiron is the most romantic planet and has the most important romantic meanings. For this reason, most Chiron Linkages are ROMANCE LINKAGES.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Venus, Mars and Pluto, are SEXUAL PLANETS. When a linkage is formed by any two of these three planets, the linkage is a SEXUAL LINKAGE. When a couple form at least one Sexual Linkage, they can achieve great sex, and this is sometimes mistaken for love.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]In the case of Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward, they have both a Chiron Linkage and a Sexual Linkage. We believe this is one of the main reasons they have been happily married for so long.[/SIZE]
note:

I see his Venus is sextile to my Moon - so I guess that helps too.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Checking on the synastry, it appears that his Mercury & Chiron in Scorpio is conjunct my Chiron (we were born 9 months apart - and he use to say he waited till I came first into this life:happy:

There is a group of Astrologers called Magi Astrology, and they speak of Chiron being the glue for long term relationships.
I know they are on the internet, but I never studied there.

You can see their point of view here regarding Chiron's importance:
https://www.magiastrology.com/lessons.php

His Vesta conj my ASC - and his Juno cj. my BML (not sure what they might imply), - but we seem to have always had a very deeper connection even if our personalities clash big time sometimes. Its not been a smooth relationship without dips and clashes, but its been worked out to our benefit overall. I do think you too will eventually find the right one sort of like when you aren't evening looking he'll be there. Thats how it was in a way for me. Although our Sun signs clash (he is air, I"m earth), his Sun does trine my NN in the 11th hs. So we are best friends too since we stopped fighting all those years ago.:wink:

I have heard of Magi astrology and that they say Venus-Chiron aspects are a true love indicator. An easy aspect to Chiron does make sense for it to be very healing, and the conjunction would be an intense version of that, with the good and the bad, which seems to describe what you have described with your relationship.

I think clashes are OK sometimes. It's easy to discern what is a toxic clash and what is just someone or myself having an 'ego' day,' and then there is the learning that comes from clashes. You don't want everyone to be agreeing all the time, that would be like Stepford Housewives monotony style!

leomoon

I suppose with 3 children in the house and two VERY dramatic and emotional people, it can lead to harmful vibes too for the kids.:sick:

We are extreme in our overdone emotions, Leo Moon, Cancer Moon in a critical degree yet...women's movement early 70s, clashes with Scorpio ASC men I suppose. :happy:

Ukpoohbear

I suppose with 3 children in the house and two VERY dramatic and emotional people, it can lead to harmful vibes too for the kids.:sick:

We are extreme in our overdone emotions, Leo Moon, Cancer Moon in a critical degree yet...women's movement early 70s, clashes with Scorpio ASC men I suppose. :happy:

I can just imagine the ‘personal growth’ that came to a Scorpio Asc ‘lord of the manor’ type man from a fiery woman in the early 70s women’s movement :lol: :lol:

wan

Man's mars aspecting the woman's moon is a very hot aspect. Some call it the "baby-making" aspect. You want to have his babies.