Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

Bina

Wow, this thread really took off...:wink:
What is it about Scorpios???
Left the other Sun-signs waaaay behind...:lol:

Well i have a thing for Scorpio's.. they my best match, an exception if they have a moon in Scorpio though, my Taurus moon and mars won't get along with that. :innocent:

Golden Yod

Wow, this thread really took off...:wink:
What is it about Scorpios???
Left the other Sun-signs waaaay behind...:lol:

Well, I don't think in Sun signs. There are a group of us that have a Virgo Pluto connected to a Scorpio Neptune that can usually relate. Throw in some Pisces and Cancer and one might be able to communicate without words.

rosegarden

I love scorpio sign personality traits

Also when it comes to their aura/magnetism they do have magnetic appeal, something that just makes them so appealing, it’s very natural for them

CapAquaPis

I'm in a romantic relationship with this older Scorpio sun plus Aquarius moon woman. Aquarius moon cools down the heat of a fiery Scorpio sun. I happen to have the same moon conjunct sun placement, but should I avoid Scorpio sun people, presumably the hardest sun sign to have a relationship with to most?

Zeuses

No, although two of my exes had Scorpio ASC, not sun sign. Whilst everyone around me seemed to fancy both of these guys I neither found them sexy nor magnetic. I went out with one of them because we had common interests (astrology and travel) and he seemed really laid back (he wasnt/) and the other because he had soft eyes and seemed nice, but then looks can be deceiving as I found with both of them to my cost lol

Ukpoohbear

I like Plutonians. They are intense and usually have dark features which I like. Blondes aren’t my type but the only blonde I fancy is my celebrity crush Leonardo Dicaprio who is a Scorpio Sun, there must be a darkness about him I can sense.

Of course, they can be frustrating as hell because of that very same intensity. They are capable of running circles around you which is infuriating. Some can be very manipulative and cruel and even have the skill to hide it and make you out to be the problem.

Not all types are like that though, just some. But they’re usually all attractive, even the not so attractive ones.

Bunraku

No, I don't tend to find Scorpios attractive as some people seem to. That is probably because I don't have much water in my chart. No idea really.

You probably have a lot of water and not realize it. Many people were given wrong birth times :)

Bunraku

i have also seen there are very nurturing, very emotionaly developed scorpio woman out there
those who are giving you good sex and protective and secretive and careful about family life like an intelligence agency informant.

So you like them to nurture you, like a motherly figure would?
What other secrets does mummy know about? ;)