Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

kahtiel

I think the idea of Scorpios being sexy is highly overrated; Taurus, imo, is #1. Although I know mostly November ones, I don't know many Scorpios that are very attractive. I'm extremely unattractive and I have a bunch of Scorpio in my chart.

ETA: Sorry, didn't realize the thread seemed to change topics. Ignore my post :innocent:

Ukpoohbear

I think the idea of Scorpios being sexy is highly overrated; Taurus, imo, is #1. Although I know mostly November ones, I don't know many Scorpios that are very attractive. I'm extremely unattractive and I have a bunch of Scorpio in my chart.

ETA: Sorry, didn't realize the thread seemed to change topics. Ignore my post :innocent:

I agree Taurus has a natural beauty that Scorpions do not. Scorpio is the sign that is sexy but not conventionally good looking. Taurus is sexy in a classic way.

craft94

lmao it's a ridiculous word that I hate

it's like something that new agey feminists call women

because women are just wombs, right?

Wombyn? Never heard the term but I have heard the term 'womyn' and I could be ring but I think the epistemology of them was developed after many women got angry that you couldn't say woMEN without saying men.

A similar term would be herstory. Women didn't like the word HIStory because it sounded like "his story." I don't think it's even supposed to be a gender related term but ok. Nice wordplay

Dubyadude1986

Okay. Coming out of the shadows now on this thread. There are so many variations of how any signs energy can be expressed.

I have an 8th house Mars Moon Pluto in Scorpio.

If they were in a different sign, it will come out of the oven completely different.

If my Moon was in an air sign and Mars and Pluto were still in Scorpio, I might feel a lot less Scorpionic in nature.

Plus, my Sun is in Cap and my Ascendent Pisces, which balances me out considerably despite the annoyances of being lost on your own street every once in a while as a pisces asc...

Anyway, this thread is something else. Five stars, but does stroke scorpio ego too much.

kahtiel

I agree Taurus has a natural beauty that Scorpions do not. Scorpio is the sign that is sexy but not conventionally good looking. Taurus is sexy in a classic way.

See I don't even get a sexy vibe for Scorpios except for a couple of actresses. I think it's one of those situations where people build up these expectations for Scorpios but they just fall flat. Besides Taurus, Leo and Cancer have beauty and sex appeal imo.

Ukpoohbear

See I don't even get a sexy vibe for Scorpios except for a couple of actresses. I think it's one of those situations where people build up these expectations for Scorpios but they just fall flat. Besides Taurus, Leo and Cancer have beauty and sex appeal imo.

Leo is my favourite sign but they need a strong influence from another sign like Libra, Taurus or Scorpio to stop them being too bossy.

There is a lot of power with Scorpio, when the attention is on you and they have you on your mind, there is not a feeling like it.:devil:

angelic moon

I agree about the sexy vibe , I dnt get the sexy vibe either. I think people like thrill and they like the intense image that comes with a scorpio. If anyone is a fan of a peaceful, happy and blissful scene then scorpio does not come to mind.