Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

katydid

I am a Scorpio that NEVER dated another Scorpio. I feel like I could see their inner motives and hidden agendas too well because they mirrored mine...:innocent:

craft94

No, not particularly

But since I have Venus in Scorpio, I agree were sexy and powerful
I find myself attractive...but that's about it

wan

As a rule I am put off by Scorpios and people with a lot of Scorpionic energy. But I am sure there are exceptions.

sibylline

As a rule I am put off by Scorpios and people with a lot of Scorpionic energy. But I am sure there are exceptions.

Are you put off by yourself? :happy:

I like people with Scorpionic energy (particularly the Moon... hi wan!), except if they're immature which can make them petty and vengeful, or neurotic.

wan

Are you put off by yourself? :happy:

I like people with Scorpionic energy (particularly the Moon... hi wan!), except if they're immature which can make them petty and vengeful, or neurotic.

Haha...on some days, I do feel like I don't like myself all that much. I think someone said that people tend to dislike traits in other people that mirror their own (or something like that).

I am flattered that you like Scorpio Moons though.

sibylline

Haha...on some days, I do feel like I don't like myself all that much. I think someone said that people tend to dislike traits in other people that mirror their own (or something like that).

I am flattered that you like Scorpio Moons though.

What are the Scorpionic traits that you dislike and which ones do you see in yourself?

Why wouldn't I like them? As long as they feel secure, they can be pretty great, loyal, deeply caring. It also seems like everyone I meet lately has the Moon in Scorpio. When I look back I see that I've known closely more Moons and Risings in Scorp than the Sun. I have no idea why that is.

david starling

What are the Scorpionic traits that you dislike and which ones do you see in yourself?

Why wouldn't I like them? As long as they feel secure, they can be pretty great, loyal, deeply caring. It also seems like everyone I meet lately has the Moon in Scorpio. When I look back I see that I've known closely more Moons and Risings in Scorp than the Sun. I have no idea why that is.

Scorpio Suns are very intent on their own business. :ninja:

wan

Hmm...I think probably traits like suspicious-ness, inflexibility, overly-intense emotions, and especially ruthlessness. There might be others. I detest these things whether they are within me or found in others.

I think Scorpio Suns are better though. One of my best friends was a Scorp Sun and to this day I still reminisce about the time we spent together. I think it's mostly Scorp Moons that I tend not to like. But the sample size is very small--only one person so far with this placement that I didn't like. Maybe other Scorpio Moons are kindly and likeable...I should keep an open mind.

:happy:

Hmm...I think probably traits like suspicious-ness, inflexibility, overly-intense emotions, and especially ruthlessness. There might be others. I detest these things whether they are within me or found in others.

I think Scorpio Suns are better though. One of my best friends was a Scorp Sun and to this day I still reminisce about the time we spent together. I think it's mostly Scorp Moons that I tend not to like. But the sample size is very small--only one person so far with this placement that I didn't like. Maybe other Scorpio Moons are kindly and likeable...I should keep an open mind.

:happy:

Scorp moons tend to **** me off. :innocent: Goes against my Taurus moon and mars.

sibylline

Ah. Well, those can surely be found. Are you this way? You seem so harmless? :happy:

I see the last trait moreso in female Scorpio Moons. These characteristics have the same roots as the positive qualities I mentioned, however...inflexibility can become loyalty and steadfastness. Intense emotions are the base for deep caring.

Yes, I've known others who I wasn't as fond of at all. Give 'em a chance. My bf is a Scorpio Moon (in 8th hse) and he is more than awesome. Combined with Aries rising, it gives him a zesty, bold flavoring because he's normally a laid-back Taurean. Saying he is intense emotionally is probably an understatement and he is sometimes inflexible but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Scorp moons tend to **** me off. :innocent: Goes against my Taurus moon and mars.

Taurus Moon is cool. Scorpio Moon is cool too. :)

Ukpoohbear

Scorpio people that have the sign in a planet close to the sun are always attractive for example the eyes have a special quality but when angry there is a scary quality. Nothing to be scared but my faily has scorpio my mum and my dad has scorpio moon the same as me. My mum is the best you can want she will support me and be my friend but she is also angry like me with the eyes you see us look at you.

wan

Ah. Well, those can surely be found. Are you this way? You seem so harmless? :happy:
Thanks for your compliment! I guess I "trained" myself to be this way because I have always been quite aware of how badly these things can manifest themselves if I am not vigilant. And the highly mutable-ness of the rest of my chart probably helps a bit to offset my Scorpionic qualities too, I think. I have a very fun-loving, mischievous Mars in Gemini leading the rest of my bowl chart.

I see the last trait moreso in female Scorpio Moons. These characteristics have the same roots as the positive qualities I mentioned, however...inflexibility can become loyalty and steadfastness. Intense emotions are the base for deep caring.

True. Seeing things in a positive light.

Yes, I've known others who I wasn't as fond of at all. Give 'em a chance. My bf is a Scorpio Moon (in 8th hse) and he is more than awesome. Combined with Aries rising, it gives him a zesty, bold flavoring because he's normally a laid-back Taurean. Saying he is intense emotionally is probably an understatement and he is sometimes inflexible but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am actually very fond of men with a lot of fixed energies in his chart. I value traits like steadfastness, faithfulness and fidelity very much (I guess a lot of women do, too).

Sounds like you have a very solid guy as your SO.

Taurus Moon is cool. Scorpio Moon is cool too. :)
Agreed...

:joyful:

Last edited:

sibylline

Thanks for your compliment! I guess I "trained" myself to be this way because I have always been quite aware of how badly these things can manifest themselves if I am not vigilant. And the highly mutable-ness of the rest of my chart probably helps a bit to offset my Scorpionic qualities too, I think. I have a very fun-loving, mischievous Mars in Gemini leading the rest of my bowl chart.

That's really amazing. I always thought you were ridiculously chilled out for a stellium Leo/Scorpio so your training worked. Although of course I can't see you in real time. ;)

I am actually very fond of men with a lot of fixed energies in his chart. I value traits like steadfastness, faithfulness and fidelity very much (I guess a lot of women do, too).

I am fond of them too. Do you like watery men?

Sounds like you have a very solid guy as your SO.

Solid? Sun, Mercury, Venus in Taurus go along with that Moon in Scorpio. Immovable, frozen, deadset come to mind. :happy:

wan

That's really amazing. I always thought you were ridiculously chilled out for a stellium Leo/Scorpio so your training worked. Although of course I can't see you in real time. ;)

Thanks for the compliment! As for me in the flesh, well, I am actually very timid, quiet and shy when people first meet me. My Pisces rising at work, I think.

Also my chart ruler in Saggitarius probably helps make me more mellow and jovial, I believe.
I am fond of them too. Do you like watery men?

I do. I have quite a bit of water in my chart (Scorpio Moon and Uranus, Pisces rising) so in theory these types of men should be good choices for me. But surprisingly, the ex-love of my life was a heavily Earth guy, and I have very little earth.

Solid? Sun, Mercury, Venus in Taurus go along with that Moon in Scorpio. Immovable, frozen, deadset come to mind. :happy:

Lol! At least that means he won't lightly cast you aside for a new target.

sibylline

I do. I have quite a bit of water in my chart (Scorpio Moon and Uranus, Pisces rising) so in theory these types of men should be good choices for me. But surprisingly, the ex-love of my life was a heavily Earth guy, and I have very little earth.

You do have Saturn/Virgo on the Descendant.

A Scorpionic man could actually work pretty well for you if you like watery men and men who are constant and devoted.

Lol! At least that means he won't lightly cast you aside for a new target.

Oh, never, not ever. Like he always asks, "You know you're stuck with me, right?" I look at his chart in my mind, complete with Venus opp Pluto in the 7th hse and I say, "I know". Lol.