Does anyone find Leos attractive?

wan

I'm really just asking what your Moon wants because you have the same Moon + dispositor as my guy. Not that it's on topic or anything. :)

So what's the balance of Leo and Scorpio, for you? Clearly the Leo stellium doesn't topple the Scorpio.

Not quite sure what you meant by "balance of Leo and Scorpio". But yea...I think my Moon and her influence are certainly palpable. Maybe not overwhelmingly so but it's definitely there.

I don't know how they do. I don't deal with mine at all. :happy:
Oh...so you have an actual Sun-Moon square? Can you tell me in what sign your Sun is? I know your moon is in Saggitarius.

sibylline

Not quite sure what you meant by "balance of Leo and Scorpio". But yea...I think my Moon and her influence are certainly palpable. Maybe not overwhelmingly so but it's definitely there.

I meant, do you feel them internally on equal footing?

Oh...so you have an actual Sun-Moon square? Can you tell me in what sign your Sun is? I know your moon is in Saggitarius.

Yes, I have an actual, undeniable square. Just when you thought all of the other aspects were messed up...you've never seen a headtrip like a mutable Sun-Moon square. My Sun is Pisces. (And how could you forget?!? *cries*)

Yes. exactly my thoughts :crying:

Oh, there, there. I would say it's not that bad but...when life gives you lemons, I guess?

wan

I meant, do you feel them internally on equal footing?

Hmm..I think so. But the Leo influence is probably a bit stronger. After all, I have 4 planets in Leo but only 2 in Scorp.

Yes, I have an actual, undeniable square. Just when you thought all of the other aspects were messed up...you've never seen a headtrip like a mutable Sun-Moon square. My Sun is Pisces. (And how could you forget?!? *cries*)

Lol! Sorry! I swear I will remember it from this post on! And yes..actual Sun-Moon squares are pretty hard to deal with. But I think a lot of successful people have this aspect in their charts. I think it gives them the internal motivation to be in constant motion. These people want to "go somewhere".

Golden Yod

It is not too uncommon to have NN conjunct Regulus. President Obama, Lady Diana, Laurence Fishburne (Matrix Morpheus), and myself, etc.

Yes. Yes I do.

Leo mooners on the other hand; most are not my cup of tea. I have an Aqua moon. But one of my closest friends, recently, is a Leo moon. Go figure. :sideways: