Doctor ?

Elaa

So after being in and out , and switching majors: In our country there is a national test to accecpt students into Medical School and from what I heard it's really different from the western system, I dropped out of college (was studying Chemistry ) .
I was wondering if you can know a person could be doctor based on their natal chart ?
https://www.astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmbjZmN5ZwNjZQRkZwZjZQNjZGRkZQRkZQN5ZwV0BD.png

ZF4jZmbjZmN5ZwNjZQRkZwZjZQNjZGRkZQRkZQN5ZwV0BD.png

astro_2gw_elaa.79553.193317.png

Last edited:

waybread

Elaa, I don't think a natal chart says whether you will become a doctor or not, but whether you have an aptitude for it.

You have some good things going for you. Health-conscious Virgo in your 10th house of career has your sun and an exalted Mercury. Mercury rules the hands, which is helpful in several medical specialties like surgery. Mars is the traditional ruler of surgeons, and doctors more generally, so Mars conjunct your midheaven (MC) is a good career indicator.

The 12th house rules hospitals and patients, and with your moon in the 12th, you would probably enjoy this type of working environment.

The one thing I would urge you to consider is whether you wish to become a doctor because you feel that it has prestige attached to it, or whether you truly want to help patients.

Incidentally, those Astrotheme charts are really difficult to read, especially at a small scale and where we can't see numbers on degrees. The free charts at Astrodienst www.astro.com are much more legible.

Elaa

Elaa, I don't think a natal chart says whether you will become a doctor or not, but whether you have an aptitude for it.

You have some good things going for you. Health-conscious Virgo in your 10th house of career has your sun and an exalted Mercury. Mercury rules the hands, which is helpful in several medical specialties like surgery. Mars is the traditional ruler of surgeons, and doctors more generally, so Mars conjunct your midheaven (MC) is a good career indicator.

The 12th house rules hospitals and patients, and with your moon in the 12th, you would probably enjoy this type of working environment.

The one thing I would urge you to consider is whether you wish to become a doctor because you feel that it has prestige attached to it, or whether you truly want to help patients.

Incidentally, those Astrotheme charts are really difficult to read, especially at a small scale and where we can't see numbers on degrees. The free charts at Astrodienst www.astro.com are much more legible.

Thank you! I do actually enjoy going to hospitals with my mother, and i've always been fascinated by surgeons.
I don't think that wanting to be a doctor is related to prestige, actually in my mind becoming a doctor is very exhausting especially seeing an expemple as growing up, my mother who is a doctor too, If I wanted prestige i would consider other careers less exhausting and comes with less levels of stress and responsiblity. I am staying home for the next 6 months I will have plenty of time to think about each step I am taking.

waybread

That's great. Possibly during this time you could volunteer at a local hospital to get more experience with this type of environment.

Your second image has expired. To post another chart save it to your computer, then follow the prompts to add it as a clickable thumbnail. From a cell phone, use a service like imgur.com and post the link.

Sagittarius Jupiter

You have a scorpio rising so you can be a general medicinal doctor.

Sun in virgo says go for it, maybe.

Sun in Virgo needs determination. But Pluto at the end of the 1st house doesn't always give it. You must rely more on your money.

You can be a doctor, but not a high standing one at first.

Ideal occupations for you are fun occupations, sports, travel, or psychology.

Virgo is good.

scorpiomoon1234

So after being in and out , and switching majors: In our country there is a national test to accecpt students into Medical School and from what I heard it's really different from the western system, I dropped out of college (was studying Chemistry ) .
I was wondering if you can know a person could be doctor based on their natal chart ?
https://www.astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmbjZmN5ZwNjZQRkZwZjZQNjZGRkZQRkZQN5ZwV0BD.png

ZF4jZmbjZmN5ZwNjZQRkZwZjZQNjZGRkZQRkZQN5ZwV0BD.png

astro_2gw_elaa.79553.193317.png

Virgo sun and mercury in the 10th house are good indicators for career but not especially for medecine, mars conjunct MC is actually good for surgeons and you have sun square Pluto which is a scary aspect but gives a lot of strength , GO FOR IT