Do you think this would be a lasting couple?

dandelionnn

Now I understand what Astrologers mean by angles like Vertex conjunct another persons planet and how it has a "karmic" feeling to it. I have Saturn conjunct Vertex and Vertex square Venus in synastry and I feel like he's my soul mate...I thought I was delusional. But who knows, maybe I am.
I recently read that these aspects between two people make them somehow always come back to each other, is that true? We're "separated" right now, but I have a strong feeling the universe will bring us back somehow.
An astrologer told me we weren't compatible natally though because of our suns squaring eachother's neptunes & uranuses as well as our venus conjunct saturn, but I don't think that's bad, do you? Do we have a chance though?
We also have Sun conjunct Mercury only it is at 9 degrees, therefore it does not show on this chart. Does it still count?
And how much more significant is it if my Vertex is in the 5th house and his Saturn conjunct it?

Attachments

• moo.jpg
    moo.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

ashriia

I am no expert by any means when it comes to relational charts. But I am wondering if this destiny/karmic feeling has more to do with your 12th house Juno being conjunct his DC. My understanding of Juno in the 12th is that your relationships are likely to be karmic for better or worse.
I am not sure about this Vertex conj Saturn being karmic though, sorry.
Are his feelings toward you, more friendly than romantic? Just wondering how the 5th/11th vertex+saturn played/plays out...

saturnalia

leave the vertex alone, go back to the basics

asc with asc
his mars with her venus
her venus with his mars
his moon and her moon

Guy has Cap Asc - Girl has Can Asc ... they oppose each other but could be complementary
Guy has Virgo Mars - Girl has Scorpio Venus ... they are compatible due to sextile
Guy has Virgo Venus - Girl has Cancer Mars ... they are compatible due to sextile
Guy has Cancer Moon - Girl has Pisces Moon ... they are compatible due to trine

they are both Libra Sun and that sign is the sign of relationships, famous of pragmatic compromise, therefore they understand each other and can work out the issues on the long run

the girl has 12th house S.node, which can make her socially reclusive and 8th house Saturn in a sign (Aquarius) that`s co-ruled by Saturn, which can make her a little bit frustrated and shy, when it comes to trusting people, sexual relationships especially, but the guys Jupiter conjuncts her Saturn, so it will balance her out and free her from her personal paranoia

the guys N.node in Taurus the 4th means he has to learn to calm down and feel cozy at home, with his Cancer Moon it`s 100% must, maybe she`ll provide that comfort for him

but in the end who knows, nothing is 100% sure in life, it`s up to them and what destiny throws on their path together

and relationships aren`t something you should obsess about, because that`s one goddamn sure way of blowing it appart

dandelionnn

I am no expert by any means when it comes to relational charts. But I am wondering if this destiny/karmic feeling has more to do with your 12th house Juno being conjunct his DC. My understanding of Juno in the 12th is that your relationships are likely to be karmic for better or worse.
I am not sure about this Vertex conj Saturn being karmic though, sorry.
Are his feelings toward you, more friendly than romantic? Just wondering how the 5th/11th vertex+saturn played/plays out...

I'm not sure about the first, but maybe? I just heard on another astrology board that Saturn had a lot to do with teaching or something. And isn't Saturn the planet of karma and the vertex signifies some kind of destiny? So maybe that means [FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]that the relationship is not just a karmic one, but also a fated one?
I mean, since that's what the planet saturn means and the asteroid vertex means, then I guess so! Does anyone else think so?

SATURNALIA:
Wow! Thank you for the interpretation! It's like you know exactly who I am! And you are right, it is about destiny. That's kind of why I'm wondering what Saturn conjunct Vertex has to do with it if anything at all. And you're right, I need to stop obsessing! I just have no encouragement and so I use this stuff as an excuse to go for it...stupid, huh? Like you said, I don't know how to trust in relationships.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am in total agreement with Saturnalia to leave the vertex out and go back to the basics = use planets. I also used to fuddle my head with all these points and some asteroids and and get fixated on stars. I can tell you that in my over-a-dozen years of regular Astrology, there's not one bit of extra information that (purely my opinion) they gave me that the planets would not, or rather that I could not extract out of them.

To add to the pointers already given, I find Ura-Moon disturbing as an instability factor. This can be outpowered through keeping the relationship exciting (travel, going beyond the mundane) in some way and giving eachother space. Mars-Moon aspects also account for the same, or else there can be a lot of ruffling the other's feathers and bad tempers. Luckily Saturn leaves them in peace. On the whole, a lot of connections and a relatively good synastry. Nothing comes with a guarantee.

:)AQ7

wintersprite1

Premium Member
The Vertex is a relatively new point discovered in Astrology, discovered less than 70 years ago, compared to the centuries of Astrology history. At this point it is at best at a learning by experience but still not solidified in its meaning. As with most mathematical points (a non solid) the conjunction should only be considered within one degree. Since it can not absorb light nor reflect, only the conjunction or opposition (a conjunction to the anti vertex) should be considered.

In my own life, I have found the Vertex potent. The thing I see with the chart is that the birthtime is on an exact hour, so I am assuming it may be an estimated birthtime. The Vertex is based off of an exact birthtime and moves quickly with time. So unless a precise time is know, it is best to ignore.

The Uranus/Neptune square to the Sun is also in your chart as a Natal aspect, so if you have come to terms with the aspect it will have no strong bad effect in the synastry. As for him, it is a square and you may find it eroding his ego self.... BUT, his Venus and Mars are trined to the same aspect, so with some loving application, this should mitigate the negative.

Venus conjunct Saturn can mean that practical considerations come before the relationship... Work or responsibilities always seem to come first, but it also can give a cool and slow deepening and longevity to a relationship.

When all is said and done, any relationship can work out, but it depends on the maturity and experience of the natives.

saturnalia

SATURNALIA:
Wow! Thank you for the interpretation! It's like you know exactly who I am! And you are right, it is about destiny. That's kind of why I'm wondering what Saturn conjunct Vertex has to do with it if anything at all. And you're right, I need to stop obsessing! I just have no encouragement and so I use this stuff as an excuse to go for it...stupid, huh? Like you said, I don't know how to trust in relationships.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

glad I could help